New Chiefs in Town - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Musikmann's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 17,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Lightbulb Bi-Polar Disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
Thus I am also deeply concerned with your obvious bi-polar, manic-depressive behavior. But I leave that to Musikmann to analyze, he is better qualified than I am when it comes to dealing with mental disorders. His copy of the DSM IVis probably more current than mine.
Thanks 67_250SE but I think you are doing quite well without my help.

The only thing I might add is that Shabah has been in a constant manic phase since he started "getting off" on here. Plus, there is a good possibility that he has not had much sleep lately.

And don't be too sure my DSM IV is more recent than yours - I finished my psych degree in 1977

Regards,
Musikmann

Mercedes Benz - Das beste oder nichts!
Musikmann is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Musikmann's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 17,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Arrow Shabah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabah
I NEVER pretended to be intelligent or educated and everyone that knows me here knows that I never finished third grade. When I started writing in this forum I could barely make up a sentence in English. I don't pretend anything but I learn and this forum like many I write in helped me progress with my English even if it is still rudimentary but I am not shy or scared of admitting my shortcomings. I have been trying to learn YOUR language for last two years and I try to argue in YOUR language can you say the same about you trying in mine?
If what you just stated is true, I'd like to compliment you on your use of the English language. Your vocabulary is good, and your spelling and grammar is certainly acceptable.

I only want to remind you of one thing: 67_250SE is someone impossible to "beat" in a battle of wits or insults. He and I went back-and-forth on another thread, and I finally asked for a truce before his "almost certain" victory.

He is a man who uses reason, and you cannot push him around with your personal opinions IF the evidence is not there to support your contentions.

One last thing: As I said before to you, may Allah bless you and your family, because I know that Islam is a good religeon. I do not group these terrorists, who destroy and murder in the name of Islam, with 99% of the truly devout Muslims in the world.

Regards,
Musikmann

Last edited by Musikmann; 08-18-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Musikmann is offline  
post #53 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Shabah's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musikmann
If what you just stated is true, I'd like to compliment you on your use of the English language. Your vocabulary is good, and your spelling and grammar is certainly acceptable.

I only want to remind you of one thing: 67_250SE is someone impossible to "beat" in a battle of wits or insults. He and I went back-and-forth on another thread, and I finally asked for a truce before his "almost certain" victory.

He is a man who uses reason, and you cannot push him around with your personal opinions IF the evidence is not there to support your contentions.

One last thing: As I said before to you, may Allah bless you and your family, because I know that Islam is a good religeon. I do not group these terrorists, who destroy and murder in the name of Islam, with 99% of the truly devout Muslims in the world.

Regards,
Musikmann

Yes Muzikmann what I said is true and what makes it harder is that I am in my forties and it's only recently that I decided to learn English. I have an old inflexible brain and no prior elasticity training from just being in school like most posters in here.
I do agree that I came in strong and quite frankly I came across as impolite and belligerent. It was by design. I had to make him either attack me back or ignore me. He chose to go on the attack but while doing that he had revealed that he is not as smart as you think. Just look at his conclusions about me, my state of mind or what I stand for. The dude has never really read my previous posts and has no idea what I stand for.
He somehow thinks by insulting me back in “his way” he is gaining the upper hand but I urge you to read his response carefully and use you analysis skills since you are a shrink.
You did get the fact that I had not have a lot of sleep. That’s impressive doc. Yes I am cranky and I think it shows. But the fact remains that 67_250SE is as pompous as they make them. I could have weaseled him instead of confronting him and made him on “my side” without him even knowing that I was baiting him but everyone on this board here except him and maybe you because you were not an OT regular knows that I don’t do that and I prefer to come in as abrasive as one can get. Ask Azimuth he will tell you. In the end Az and I respect each other and if I see him I make him marry my daughter that is if Miss Az allows polygamy.
That said, I don’t mind pushing the reset button but I think 67_250SE is going to think he won another one with another guy on this forum. I bet you he has chalk stick marks on his walls and you are included in that count. If he is sincere then I will know, right now I don’t feel it. He just wants to score but I am not falling for that game. Maybe that’s why he is here, maybe me too, you figure out doctor Musicmann…..
As to religion, I am the least religious person you will ever meet. I am more into cultural stuff. I like to espouse the best from all cultures. For instance in Islam under Arab culture they permit polygamy so I am married to three beautiful women that make me very happy. In Western culture there is free will and I respect that and I make it part of my life. I try to enjoy what everyone has to offer. I have no particular allegiance even though I am a bit partial to Arab culture because of their hospitality that is unmatched anywhere I went in the world. I respect Jews as well as people that have the right to a homeland and to live in peace but I do not accept taking land by force. I also condemn the way the Arabs went by solving their problems with the Israelis. The coward approach to warfare through terrorism by targeting civilians is not acceptable in my book. Any military target however is acceptable only if both parties agree to disagree. Ultimately I would like to see them in peace so my children and theirs can contribute to a lasting harmony that will make us all ashamed of our past.
I hope this clarifies for you my position as best as I can describe it.
Shabah

Last edited by Shabah; 08-18-2006 at 08:05 PM.
Shabah is offline  
post #54 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 09:16 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
67_250SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I do agree that I came in strong and quite frankly I came across as impolite and belligerent. It was by design. I had to make him either attack me back or ignore me. He chose to go on the attack but while doing that he had revealed that he is not as smart as you think. Just look at his conclusions about me, my state of mind or what I stand for. The dude has never really read my previous posts and has no idea what I stand for.

By your own admission you went on the attack, hoping for me to either return the attack or for me to ignore you.

Note the arrogance of your statement, I HAD TO MAKE HIM.

Who the fuck do you think you are? By whose authority do you think you have the right to “make me” do anything? I must repeat it, so that you understand this: maybe in that piece of arid, scorpion ridden hellhole where you live your word is law and maybe that rock from under which you crawl to spew your putrid insanity you are the king and you have the right to do as you please.

But this is America. In America no one is above the law. In America no one has the right to “make anyone” do “anything.”

You know what you remind me of? You remind me of your hezbo-thug buddies and your hamas-murdering heroes. Both of your idols started this last go-round of violence by attacking Israel. When Israel struck back, your buddies all cried “foul.”

Just so that you know, “this dude” as you so eloquently refer to me, has taken the time to read your posts here. It is always the same thing: America is bad, our government is run by thugs, we are evil, our ME policies are messed up, Israel is bad, blah...blah...blah.

I’ve met your kind. I’ve seen your kind. I know your kind. You are all the same.


He somehow thinks by insulting me back in “his way” he is gaining the upper hand but I urge you to read his response carefully and use you analysis skills since you are a shrink.
You did get the fact that I had not have a lot of sleep. That’s impressive doc. Yes I am cranky and I think it shows. But the fact remains that 67_250SE is as pompous as they make them. I could have weaseled him instead of confronting him and made him on “my side” without him even knowing that I was baiting him but everyone on this board here except him and maybe you because you were not an OT regular knows that I don’t do that and I prefer to come in as abrasive as one can get.

I don’t need to get the “upper hand.” You don’t understand. You are insignificant bleep in the radar of life, you are not even a footnote in the history of the world. You are, in short, nothing.

But you have somehow, deluded yourself into thinking that you matter. You don’t.

And actually, for that matter, neither do I. In the final analysis, what we do here (in this website) does not amount to much; it is all words that will eventually escape into the ether of oblivion.

Here is another example of your arrogance:

I could have weaseled him instead of confronting him and made him on “my side” without him even knowing that I was baiting him.

You think too much of yourself and your abilities. That is what happens when you live in an environment where there is no reality check. Surrounded by “yes” men (or women) you have now deluded yourself into thinking that you have the ability to “weasel” people.

You are almost laughable, if you were not so delusional.


That said, I don’t mind pushing the reset button but I think 67_250SE is going to think he won another one with another guy on this forum. I bet you he has chalk stick marks on his walls and you are included in that count. If he is sincere then I will know, right now I don’t feel it. He just wants to score but I am not falling for that game. Maybe that’s why he is here, maybe me too, you figure out doctor Musicmann…..

You can push the reset button or do whatever else you like. It makes no difference to me.

By your own admission you started this shit—I am prepared to take it to its logical (or illogical conclusion). I have never backed down from anything and I don’t intend to do it now. In the Barrio you lay down for punks. I won’t lay down for you.

I respect Musickmann for taking the initiative in bringing an intelligent resolution to our disagreements. I respect the Professor for showing far more class than you have shown thus far.

I don’t think I “won” anything over either one of them. You, on the other hand, essentially called Musickmann a “bootlicker” for agreeing with me. Now you are the one bending over to kiss his ass. You should at least be consistent in your positions.


I also condemn the way the Arabs went by solving their problems with the Israelis. The coward approach to warfare through terrorism by targeting civilians is not acceptable in my book.

In all the posts you have written in this forum that is the only smart and reasonable thing that you have written.

I applaud you for that.

Now, go do your homework, go through all of my posts here, and find me one scintilla of evidence, one single iota, that will prove your allegations about me.

I challenge you.

Incidentally, don't you have three wives to take care of...why are you wasting time here?
67_250SE is offline  
post #55 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 09:27 PM
guage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabah
Yes Muzikmann what I said is true and what makes it harder is that I am in my forties and it's only recently that I decided to learn English. I have an old inflexible brain and no prior elasticity training from just being in school like most posters in here.
I do agree that I came in strong and quite frankly I came across as impolite and belligerent. It was by design. I had to make him either attack me back or ignore me. He chose to go on the attack but while doing that he had revealed that he is not as smart as you think. Just look at his conclusions about me, my state of mind or what I stand for. The dude has never really read my previous posts and has no idea what I stand for.
He somehow thinks by insulting me back in “his way” he is gaining the upper hand but I urge you to read his response carefully and use you analysis skills since you are a shrink.
You did get the fact that I had not have a lot of sleep. That’s impressive doc. Yes I am cranky and I think it shows. But the fact remains that 67_250SE is as pompous as they make them. I could have weaseled him instead of confronting him and made him on “my side” without him even knowing that I was baiting him but everyone on this board here except him and maybe you because you were not an OT regular knows that I don’t do that and I prefer to come in as abrasive as one can get. Ask Azimuth he will tell you. In the end Az and I respect each other and if I see him I make him marry my daughter that is if Miss Az allows polygamy.
That said, I don’t mind pushing the reset button but I think 67_250SE is going to think he won another one with another guy on this forum. I bet you he has chalk stick marks on his walls and you are included in that count. If he is sincere then I will know, right now I don’t feel it. He just wants to score but I am not falling for that game. Maybe that’s why he is here, maybe me too, you figure out doctor Musicmann…..
As to religion, I am the least religious person you will ever meet. I am more into cultural stuff. I like to espouse the best from all cultures. For instance in Islam under Arab culture they permit polygamy so I am married to three beautiful women that make me very happy. In Western culture there is free will and I respect that and I make it part of my life. I try to enjoy what everyone has to offer. I have no particular allegiance even though I am a bit partial to Arab culture because of their hospitality that is unmatched anywhere I went in the world. I respect Jews as well as people that have the right to a homeland and to live in peace but I do not accept taking land by force. I also condemn the way the Arabs went by solving their problems with the Israelis. The coward approach to warfare through terrorism by targeting civilians is not acceptable in my book. Any military target however is acceptable only if both parties agree to disagree. Ultimately I would like to see them in peace so my children and theirs can contribute to a lasting harmony that will make us all ashamed of our past.
I hope this clarifies for you my position as best as I can describe it.
Shabah
I thought you had 4 wives & 15 children?
post #56 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 07:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabah
I think I have seen that movie a long long time ago.
Yeah I hear that the women in Brazil are something, why do you think I am trimming up for?
Steaks sound good to me. When I was in DC I met up with a few guys from BW for drinks at my hotel, we had a blast. I won't name names so I don't incriminate them here....
Hey I might bring a couple of Brazilian girls as guests with me if you and Az can get away from the wives, let me know....
Be sure to let us know when this event occurs. I could arrange my schedule to be flying through the neighborhood for the opportunity to share a meal and attach faces to these internet persona. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #57 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 08:35 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
I do agree that I came in strong and quite frankly I came across as impolite and belligerent. It was by design. I had to make him either attack me back or ignore me. He chose to go on the attack but while doing that he had revealed that he is not as smart as you think. Just look at his conclusions about me, my state of mind or what I stand for. The dude has never really read my previous posts and has no idea what I stand for.

By your own admission you went on the attack, hoping for me to either return the attack or for me to ignore you.

Note the arrogance of your statement, I HAD TO MAKE HIM.

Who the fuck do you think you are? By whose authority do you think you have the right to “make me” do anything? I must repeat it, so that you understand this: maybe in that piece of arid, scorpion ridden hellhole where you live your word is law and maybe that rock from under which you crawl to spew your putrid insanity you are the king and you have the right to do as you please.

But this is America. In America no one is above the law. In America no one has the right to “make anyone” do “anything.”

You know what you remind me of? You remind me of your hezbo-thug buddies and your hamas-murdering heroes. Both of your idols started this last go-round of violence by attacking Israel. When Israel struck back, your buddies all cried “foul.”

Just so that you know, “this dude” as you so eloquently refer to me, has taken the time to read your posts here. It is always the same thing: America is bad, our government is run by thugs, we are evil, our ME policies are messed up, Israel is bad, blah...blah...blah.

I’ve met your kind. I’ve seen your kind. I know your kind. You are all the same.


He somehow thinks by insulting me back in “his way” he is gaining the upper hand but I urge you to read his response carefully and use you analysis skills since you are a shrink.
You did get the fact that I had not have a lot of sleep. That’s impressive doc. Yes I am cranky and I think it shows. But the fact remains that 67_250SE is as pompous as they make them. I could have weaseled him instead of confronting him and made him on “my side” without him even knowing that I was baiting him but everyone on this board here except him and maybe you because you were not an OT regular knows that I don’t do that and I prefer to come in as abrasive as one can get.

I don’t need to get the “upper hand.” You don’t understand. You are insignificant bleep in the radar of life, you are not even a footnote in the history of the world. You are, in short, nothing.

But you have somehow, deluded yourself into thinking that you matter. You don’t.

And actually, for that matter, neither do I. In the final analysis, what we do here (in this website) does not amount to much; it is all words that will eventually escape into the ether of oblivion.

Here is another example of your arrogance:

I could have weaseled him instead of confronting him and made him on “my side” without him even knowing that I was baiting him.

You think too much of yourself and your abilities. That is what happens when you live in an environment where there is no reality check. Surrounded by “yes” men (or women) you have now deluded yourself into thinking that you have the ability to “weasel” people.

You are almost laughable, if you were not so delusional.


That said, I don’t mind pushing the reset button but I think 67_250SE is going to think he won another one with another guy on this forum. I bet you he has chalk stick marks on his walls and you are included in that count. If he is sincere then I will know, right now I don’t feel it. He just wants to score but I am not falling for that game. Maybe that’s why he is here, maybe me too, you figure out doctor Musicmann…..

You can push the reset button or do whatever else you like. It makes no difference to me.

By your own admission you started this shit—I am prepared to take it to its logical (or illogical conclusion). I have never backed down from anything and I don’t intend to do it now. In the Barrio you lay down for punks. I won’t lay down for you.

I respect Musickmann for taking the initiative in bringing an intelligent resolution to our disagreements. I respect the Professor for showing far more class than you have shown thus far.

I don’t think I “won” anything over either one of them. You, on the other hand, essentially called Musickmann a “bootlicker” for agreeing with me. Now you are the one bending over to kiss his ass. You should at least be consistent in your positions.


I also condemn the way the Arabs went by solving their problems with the Israelis. The coward approach to warfare through terrorism by targeting civilians is not acceptable in my book.

In all the posts you have written in this forum that is the only smart and reasonable thing that you have written.

I applaud you for that.

Now, go do your homework, go through all of my posts here, and find me one scintilla of evidence, one single iota, that will prove your allegations about me.

I challenge you.

Incidentally, don't you have three wives to take care of...why are you wasting time here?
67_250SE,

I can see you don't thinks so, but Shabah is manipulating you. You are becoming more aggressive and less reasonable sounding with each reply, while Shabah is toning down and being more reasonable. It is not clear to you, perhaps, but in a few more rounds he will have you accusing most of us you perceive to be on "the other side" of being Jew Haters.

Just for the record, I am all for helping the Israelis survive. I am against being drawn into a thousand year war with the Muslims on that premise though. The Israeli and Arab relationship can be the present one if they choose, or it can be another one that is not based on constant killing and conflict. This has gone on so long, it is like when my kids were small and crowded into the back seat of the car on a long trip. Eventually, like those self striking matches, spontaneous arguments and fights would light up. Trying to figure out who started what was too difficult while trying to drive the car, so I held all of them responsible, equally. Our situation is similar. America is having enough trouble to require all of our attention on ensuring America and its role in the world is handled correctly. Two misbehaving members of the world community cannot be allowed to distract us into being negligent of our own affairs.

Once America is perfect we can go tell everyone else how to be perfect too. That is a long way off and not attending to it first is making us look like arrogant, imperialist, ignorant and inbred fiddlers from Deliverance. The fiddle playing is awesome but the other side of our character is really disgusting. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #58 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 09:00 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
67_250SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
67_250SE,

I can see you don't thinks so, but Shabah is manipulating you. You are becoming more aggressive and less reasonable sounding with each reply, while Shabah is toning down and being more reasonable. It is not clear to you, perhaps, but in a few more rounds he will have you accusing most of us you perceive to be on "the other side" of being Jew Haters.
That is your opinion to which, of course, you are entitled to--however wrong or far off hte mark it may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
Once America is perfect we can go tell everyone else how to be perfect too. That is a long way off and not attending to it first is making us look like arrogant, imperialist, ignorant and inbred fiddlers from Deliverance. The fiddle playing is awesome but the other side of our character is really disgusting. Jim
Your opinion regarding America's perfection, or lack thereof, is (again) your own opinion. You are entitled to it (again) however wrong it may be.

If America waits to be "perfect" (whatever that means) before it intervenes into events outside its own borders, then the world may be in for a long suffering spell.

In 1941, when we finally intervened in WWII on the side of Britain and against the Axis imperialists, America was far from perfect. We suffered from a number of social ills (not the least of which were laws that actively discriminated Black people). Had America waited until those problems were fixed, the Germans would now be ruling the world and London would be referred to as Berlin West.

A less than perfect America intervened and in the process it helped liberate Europe from Nazi intervention and helped establish truly democratic governments in Germany, Italy and Japan. Not a bad job for an imperfect country.

There are other examples, but I think I've made my point.

I do agree that we cannot impose democracy on certain people/nations. Because of heritage, culture, genetics or whatever reason, some people are not ready, indeed will never be ready, for American-style democracy.

An argument can be made, indeed ithas been made by some, that under Saddam Husseim there was "law and order" in Iraq 9as opposed to what some claim they now have). Of course, the Kurds who were gassed or the men who were fed, feet first into a tree shredder, or the women who were raped by Saddam's in-bred (Deliverance I think was your reference) sons would beg to differ--but most of them are dead now, so their opinion doesn't count.

As for the shabah thing, you have to read his opening post here, and his various attempts to recast his position, to understand where he is coming from.

If you read his posts with an open mind, you will see that I was the victim of the slings and arrows of his outrageous rants. I didn't even know who he was (I still don't know who he is, you may be him for all I know) until his opening salvo.

I merely defended myself. The right to self-defense is widely recognized and accepted.

Some of you need to wrap your heads aorund that concept. Or as we used to say in the old Barrio...don't be starting no shit that you can't finish.

Have a good day...
67_250SE is offline  
post #59 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 09:16 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
67_250SE,

There is a big difference between being threatened or attacked and sticking your nose into other people's business. And, if you feel the need to rescue a damsel in distress, it is best to use the head on your shoulders to figure out how to do that without taking unnecessary risks, not just responding to the little head down below.

While I am glad to see you allow me, and others my/our opinions, check how many times you have used the string of four letter words in the last responses to Shabah, vs how many he has used in response to you.

And, the rules for surviving in the Bario may be good for the Bario, but that does not mean those of who don't live there want them imposed on life in general. Just like Bush's desire to use old cowboy movie director's conventions to identify the bad guys and the good guys with black 10 gallon hats and white 10 gallon hats isn't really a great basis for America's foreign policy. As appealing as that might be, the White House is not a Holywood movie studio. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #60 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 10:00 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
67_250SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
67_250SE,

There is a big difference between being threatened or attacked and sticking your nose into other people's business. And, if you feel the need to rescue a damsel in distress, it is best to use the head on your shoulders to figure out how to do that without taking unnecessary risks, not just responding to the little head down below.
You appear to have a problem with simple, basic English comprehension skills. It was shabah, by his own admission, who went sticking his nose into other's business in a pompous, and ultimately failed, attempt to rescue another poster from what he (shabah) perceived as my attacks.

You really ought to read all the posts very carefully before interjecting your opinions. It limits the risk of sounding foolish and ill-informed.

As to your comment about the "little head" below, your comment is as obtuse as some of your other posts. What have you been doing, looking while I pee.

Mon dieu!


Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
While I am glad to see you allow me, and others my/our opinions, check how many times you have used the string of four letter words in the last responses to Shabah, vs how many he has used in response to you.
If you are offended by rough language, I suggest that you stay out of the sandbox and instead let the big boys, whose sensitivities are not so easily offended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
And, the rules for surviving in the Bario may be good for the Bario, but that does not mean those of who don't live there want them imposed on life in general. Just like Bush's desire to use old cowboy movie director's conventions to identify the bad guys and the good guys with black 10 gallon hats and white 10 gallon hats isn't really a great basis for America's foreign policy. As appealing as that might be, the White House is not a Holywood movie studio. Jim
BTW, the word is B A R R I O...with two "R."

I don't particularly care which rules you wish to play by. That is your choice, and your problem, not mine. I will play by the rules that best suit my purposes. I can pick and choose from any rule that I want...as long as I follow the rules.

I happen to be equally at home in the Barrio as I am in academia, as I am in a corporate boardroom. I am one of those "educated" Hispanics that seems to threaten the security of the established Dem-liberaloid establisment. I don't behave as they would expect a Hispanic to behave, i.e., I don't buy into their socialist agenda.

I've been called a Tio Tomas for having the audacity to not support the Dem platform. Egads!

But getting back to your point. It is of little, or no consequence, to me which rules you wish to play by. The point is, and shall remain, that people shouldn't be starting shit that they can't finish. That goes equally true for shabah, for you, for any poster here and for myself. I never, ever, start any shit that I can't finish.

BTW, your anti-Bush hatred is very apparent. I commend you for, at least, not making any bones about where your sentiments lie.

I respect honesty, even when I disagree with the proponent's POV.

Look, you can reply to this, or you can just let it lie where it is now.

It is up to you.

Either way is fine with me.

But I can go as long as anyone can.

Last edited by 67_250SE; 08-19-2006 at 10:03 AM.
67_250SE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Lebanese Police Arrests All Former Security Chiefs in Hariri Murder SILVER ARROW Off-Topic 3 10-20-2005 06:41 PM
    Greetings from Indy! Look who's in town... masmole R171 SLK-Class 10 06-19-2005 12:38 PM
    It's Here! It's Here! But I'm outta town! LaSLK R171 SLK-Class 9 01-06-2005 04:57 AM
    Look what's coming to my town! cvayala R170 SLK-Class 3 11-19-2004 10:55 AM
    new kid in town ajimsr W163 M-Class 1 05-14-2004 07:38 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome