LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #221 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:36 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Jul 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth
He has obviously continued his education on his own a la Abraham Lincoln.
Not every self-educated person can, or should, be compared to Abraham Lincoln.

In addition to self-education Mr. Lincoln had a brilliant wit and a laser-like mind.

The comparison to France was funny, if perhaps slightly off the mark.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:45 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
I can't help but be struck by how this thread appears to be a metaphor for the entire Arab-Israeli conflcit. Consider the following:

The arabs start some shit by firing the first salvo (Shabah).

Coalition forces, tired of repeated provocations, fire missives in response (67, baby boo, guage).

The arabs declare to all the world that they are the aggrieved party, are misunderstood and that Israel is the true aggressor (Shabah).

They enlist the help of an American "peace activist", Rachel Corey, (JimSmith) who procedes to stand in front of an Israeli bulldozer (manufactured by a Mexican subsidiary of Caterpillar) (67) who procedes to crush the American troublemaker who is in the wrong place at the wrong time (JimSmith).

An attempt at mediation of the conflict is made by "neutral" third party observers, who, nonetheless are looked upon with suspicion by the Israelis (GS and Professor).

The arabs, having sustained heavy casaulties, parade their dead (JimSmith) and wounded (Shabah) all the while exaggerating the extent of their civilain losses.

In the midst of intense cease fire negotiations, France abandons its principles and caves in to the arab perspective (azimuth).

While standing in the midst of the rubble that of what remains of their homes the arabs declare victory (Shabah).
I think that this is a brilliant piece of writing if, for no other reason, because it casts this incident and the various actors and their maneuvering under just the right light.

Azimuth has sent me a couple of PMs, I think he is miscast as France. I picture him more as Switzerland (although he may not like this analogy either).

BB and gauge, you both have been nothing short of brilliant throughout this thread. BB I admire how in spite of the provocations by shabah and his yapping hyenas, you have managed to stay levelheaded. gauge, your most recent avatar speaks the truth that many of us feel is being hidden by the useful idiots in the mainstream media (which if it was REALLY controlled by the Jews it would have portrayed the recent "incident" under a different light).
post #223 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't think I could compare Shabah to Abe in more than just the way I did. They both had the drive to be educated enough to do it themselves since circumstance required it. I can't help but respect that in sharp relief to how many individuals discard the educational opportunities laid at their feet.

Yes, retrospectively, the French association is funny if painful.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #224 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:46 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

For shabahand his yapping hyenas....

Here is some food for thought.

At least five of the following are necessary for a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder: (Taken from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 1980 edition, also referred to as DSM III):

has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

shabah 04.14.2006: On that note I am also thinking about leaving this forum so some people will feel better and no longer have to worry about my rants.
I will actually miss you all but I think it will be best that I leave.
So long fellas

See also,

shabah 08.15.2006: Hey 67_250SE why don't you pick a battle with me? ...If you support AIPAC you are blood thirsty sick man (if you are one).... No one in your country including your highness has the courage to say otherwise but when some shmuck brings it up oh boy... You reap of a stench from a thousand rotten pussies 67_250SE
All you do, and I have noticed is complain and threaten. Come and get me, try your scare crap on me, see if it works...

(N.B. Compare this post to shabah’s claim that he is being “insulted and attacked by others.).

is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

shabah 08.18.2006: Do you think you will be able to intimidate me like you did to a few here? Do you think I am going to take insults from you and accusations like you did to some here?
Your only option is to have the administrator ban me

(N.B. Please refer to the opening post of this thread and then compare it to shabah’s claim of “being insulted” and “falsely” by others.)

See also,

shabah 08.18.2006: Oh I have been busy after closing the DC office. I went to the World Cup and had the unfortunate exprience of watching Zidane's headbutt... I am now on my exercise regime to trim a little bit because I am going to Brazil for the whole winter.

... I will set up a facility for processing either in Brazil or Mexico whichver plays by my rules if you know what I mean.

The wives are keeping me happy as usual and I am doing the same...

.... Yeah I hear that the women in Brazil are something, why do you think I am trimming up for?

...Hey I might bring a couple of Brazilian girls as guests with me if you and Az can get away from the wives, let me know
—shabah 08.18.2008

believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by other special or high-status people (or institutions, eg: Harvard and other Ivy League institutions)

shabah 08.18.2006: Ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have your dream come true, here I am the Arab of your nighmare. I called your card because you are a war monger just like many have pointed out already. I am not alone on this....

has a strong sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

shabah 08.18.2006: They (BB and 67_250SE) are on their way while you fukin weaklings are bending over to kiss their boots while they stomp on your right to express yourselves freely. I smell the stench of fear among you all to speak up against these two assholes because you saw what happened to Deutcsh.

See also,

shabah’s reference to doing business in Mexico or Brazil IF, and apparently only if, they do things HIS way.

lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

shabah 08.18.2006: No I am your enemy even though you are not my enemy. Go figure...........

has arrogant affect, haughty behaviors or attitudes

shabah 04.14.2006: I am not that crazy and I surely am not inflicted with a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde sydrome...

See also,

shabah 08.18.2006: Baby boo because of my respect for German Star I am not going to chew your ass right now. So please buzz off, you look like a fly that smells rotten food, so don't gang up on Jim because your buddy 67_shit over there thinks he can put him into submission, shooo shoo before I change my mind

There may be other examples, this list is by no means inclusive.

Sometimes the best way to confront a person is to have him face his own words. In the old days, a man lived or died by the strength of his sword. Things have changed a bit in the intervening years since sword fighting was a way of life. Nowadays a man lives and dies by his words.

In “researching” this post I came across some of the posts that I addressed to the “Prof.” I was unnecessarily harsh on him and for that I will apologize to him. Same thing with Musikmann.

As for shabah, he began this whole confrontation. He began the name calling and after given many opportunities to stop the provocations and call off his hyenas, he kept at it, demonstrating a total and complete lack of character, education and manners. Not only did he go on a rant of personal attacks (I am a big boy, I have dealt with people like him and at the end of the day it is not me who ends up with the bloody nose so I am not too concerned with his inane and insane ranting) but he also needlessly insulted anyone who agreed with me by calling them names such as boot lickers.

This is not only cowardly bullying, but it is also the stamp of a man without honor. If you have a beef with me, deal with me and leave others out of it. But IMHO a man who feels compelled to brag about three wives who allegedly keep him “happy” (and whom he allegedly likewise keeps happy) but then feels compelled to further brag about getting in “shape” to go to Brazil and get more women is not a man, but a child. A little, stupid, classless boy.

I’ve had time to read all of shabah’s posts in this thread and elsewhere in this site.

After reading the garbage that he posts here, I’ve come to the conclusion that to continue answering his posts (and those of the yapping hyenas in his retinue) will diminish me as a person and as a man. To lower myself to his level is, well, just a waste of time. shabah’s behavior reminds me of an annoying, little dog. Annoying, but ultimately harmless and inconsequential.

I’ve made my peace with Musikmann and (to some degree) with the Prof. They are both intelligent men with whom I can reason and whose differences I can embrace and respect even while I disagree with them.

But shabah, you are an uneducated and stupid person. In spite to your pretenses to a higher status you are nothing but an incredibly dense, obtuse, uneducated (I usually do not make a person's lack of formal education an "issue" but your behavior borders on the boorish, not even your lack of education earns you a pass) am repeating myself now) and classless person. There is no peace with you, no understanding with you, and no reasoning with you.

You can post whatever else you want here, I will not lower myself to your level. You can claim a victory, you can claim anything you want. But through your own stupidity you have earned the enmity of someone who could have helped the plight of your so-called people. You are an embarrassment to Germans, to Russians (btw, I sincerely doubt your claim that you were a tank commander in the Soviet Union, but who cares at this point) and to Arabs.

You may see it as a “victory.” But when all is said and done, you will realize what a loser you have been, what a loser you will be and what a loser you shall forever remain.

Have a good life pendejo!

Last edited by 67_250SE; 08-20-2006 at 11:56 PM.
post #225 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
Azimuth has sent me a couple of PMs, I think he is miscast as France. I picture him more as Switzerland (although he may not like this analogy either).

Okay, see now we're getting somewhere. I can handle the Swiss reference since 1hotbabe has admitted she likes to french the Swiss.....

post #226 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 12:01 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Okay, see now we're getting somewhere. I can handle the Swiss reference since 1hotbabe has admitted she likes to french the Swiss.....
That's a good one.

After the hiking trip and the subsequent BBQ, the brood is exhausted and safely tucked away.

Maybe I can now make a hot cup of Swiss chocolate, get some whipped cream and entice the Missus to...

Good night.
post #227 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 12:06 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
That's a good one.

After the hiking trip and the subsequent BBQ, the brood is exhausted and safely tucked away.

Maybe I can now make a hot cup of Swiss chocolate, get some whipped cream and entice the Missus to...

Good night.
Hehe. I beat you to it. Mrs. Az and I just.......well.......we conserved water in the shower...

post #228 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
67 said:
I am a big boy, I have dealt with people like him and at the end of the day it is not me who ends up with the bloody nose so I am not too concerned with his inane and insane ranting…….
I’ve had time to read all of shabah’s posts in this thread and elsewhere in this site………
Previous post: I must say, however, that you have just about exhausted the limits of my interest.

You are beginning to bore me.

Back to his last post:

After reading the garbage that he posts here, I’ve come to the conclusion that to continue answering his posts (and those of the yapping hyenas in his retinue) will diminish me as a person and as a man. To lower myself to his level is, well, just a waste of time. shabah’s behavior reminds me of an annoying, little dog. Annoying, but ultimately harmless and inconsequential……..
…… You can post whatever else you want here, I will not lower myself to your level. You can claim a victory, you can claim anything you want.

And then he adds: But through your own stupidity you have earned the enmity of someone who could have helped the plight of your so-called people.

then he concludes: You may see it as a “victory.” But when all is said and done, you will realize what a loser you have been, what a loser you will be and what a loser you shall forever remain.

Have a good life pendejo!
Shabah's response:
Well well well….
What can I say? You handed your own ass…..(Check mate)
You claim that I am insignificant yet you must have spent hours trying to dig shit on me surely at the expenses of your family or work time. I am sure that you feel soooo big right now with what you wrote but unfortunately you again showed how stupid you are. Attacking an Internet persona makes you feel like a big man is probably part of your therapy regime. I bet everyone here that you must have solved the problem of saving the Internet to your hardrive too….
Your response just reeks of a deranged and an insecure miserable turd that needs to find gratification by attempting to bully others. Again, your bullying did not work on me so you now are flying off the handle with your Shabah Analysis….. You really need help 67, really!
Just to show you that you are accusing me of the same shit you wrote look at your sentence above “But through your own stupidity you have earned the enmity of someone who could have helped the plight of your so-called people.” That made me laugh so hard I fukin farted….. You are the one with the grandiose sense of self-importance. OK 67 what else can you do other than show a limp dick????????? You think so highly of your abilities and your capacity to be compassionate yet all of your writing is filled with bile and hatred. You simply can’t stand to be outdone on this forum because you have a miserable life I am certain of that.
You have gained the respect of no one of significance on this forum that I can assure you.
If you insist otherwise then keep saving the Internet on your hardrive just in case you loose connection…..

PS: Just to prove once more how demented you are, this thread has scored as one of the highest responses on OT (it’s on the first page if you sort by responses). This just proves that you think this world revolves around you, it’s all about you 67…. You fell for this hook and sink now let’s see what’s next pendejo, show us your machismo… Come on, you got to put in the last word here otherwise you are really a pendejo…..
post #229 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 05:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
....just when we thought it was safe to venture out........
post #230 of 294 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I don't think I could compare Shabah to Abe in more than just the way I did. They both had the drive to be educated enough to do it themselves since circumstance required it. I can't help but respect that in sharp relief to how many individuals discard the educational opportunities laid at their feet.

Yes, retrospectively, the French association is funny if painful.
You are right, as much as Abe is a hero of mine; George Washington Carver is more like the person I look up to. I am glad that I can give an ass whooping to an "academic" like 67 and unravel his persona for all of us to see and ponder if there is any intelligence in this miserable being. I guess it did not take “too much” education to do that…………
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in