The Hezbollah is a Nazi Party - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran
 
WeVonBraun's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 1989w126
Location: Montreal
Posts: 708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
The Hezbollah is a Nazi Party

Got mit uns

They're still missing their brass avatars but they will rebuild lebanon. Fuck Olmert ! what a prick. Probably took an example on GWB.

Save your political life with a war !!!!

-- wvb
WeVonBraun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
You should go ask your Nazis.
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Musikmann's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 17,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Question Nazis again?

Is this going to be another Nazi-bashing thread? C'mon guys, get over it. The word history means just that, it is history, the past, understand?

There are so many other examples of genocide and persecution that have happened in the world, why does practically everyone dwell on the Hitler era in Germany?

There are countless examples way before, and somewhat after, that unfortunate period.

One of my interests is what the european settlers did to the Native Americans in all of the Americas. Why do we hear very little about those atrocities? I have an opinion, but I don't want to start an argument. My opinion is not "politically correct" in the USA at this time, and that is my reason.

Regards,
M
Musikmann is offline  
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:20 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
rstone's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

"Protecting the Constitution vs Presidental powers is not about terrorism, but of doing what is right vs. what is easy. I choose doing right... where do you stand?"
rstone is offline  
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Shabah's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musikmann
Is this going to be another Nazi-bashing thread? C'mon guys, get over it. The word history means just that, it is history, the past, understand?

There are so many other examples of genocide and persecution that have happened in the world, why does practically everyone dwell on the Hitler era in Germany?

There are countless examples way before, and somewhat after, that unfortunate period.

One of my interests is what the european settlers did to the Native Americans in all of the Americas. Why do we hear very little about those atrocities? I have an opinion, but I don't want to start an argument. My opinion is not "politically correct" in the USA at this time, and that is my reason.

Regards,
M
It's the guilt factor. That's one of the cards the pro Israeli exansionists use to shame anyone. As some here know I am an Arab by choice but German by blood, born in a concentration camp in Russia after my father was emprisonned after WWII. He was in the Waffen. I grew up in a jail until we got out and end up in Yemen. The Arabs there took care of us as if we were one of them specially after my dad died. Ever since have been one of them but I did not loose a sense of justice and balance. I am not ashamed of my German roots nor of choosing to be an Arab. Anyone not happy go inline and wait...
I am not anti Israeli in the sense that they deserve a homeland and peace but I am totally against injustices they commit in the name of God. The Americans are blinded with their religious tendencies as much as the Islamic fendamentalists.
When people learn to respect each other regardless of where they came from or what their religions are we will have peace but until then we have too many war hungry mofos like I see here
Shabah is offline  
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 10:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musikmann
Is this going to be another Nazi-bashing thread? C'mon guys, get over it. The word history means just that, it is history, the past, understand?

There are so many other examples of genocide and persecution that have happened in the world, why does practically everyone dwell on the Hitler era in Germany?

There are countless examples way before, and somewhat after, that unfortunate period.

One of my interests is what the european settlers did to the Native Americans in all of the Americas. Why do we hear very little about those atrocities? I have an opinion, but I don't want to start an argument. My opinion is not "politically correct" in the USA at this time, and that is my reason.

Regards,
M
I think it is the scale and the fact it was official state policy to kill them. That doesn't bother you, does it?
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Musikmann's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 17,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Arrow Shabah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabah
It's the guilt factor. That's one of the cards the pro Israeli exansionists use to shame anyone. As some here know I am an Arab by choice but German by blood, born in a concentration camp in Russia after my father was emprisonned after WWII. He was in the Waffen. I grew up in a jail until we got out and end up in Yemen. The Arabs there took care of us as if we were one of them specially after my dad died. Ever since have been one of them but I did not loose a sense of justice and balance. I am not ashamed of my German roots nor of choosing to be an Arab. Anyone not happy go inline and wait...
I am not anti Israeli in the sense that they deserve a homeland and peace but I am totally against injustices they commit in the name of God. The Americans are blinded with their religious tendencies as much as the Islamic fendamentalists.
When people learn to respect each other regardless of where they came from or what their religions are we will have peace but until then we have too many war hungry mofos like I see here
I totally agree with you, and thank you for posting your story. I did not know about your backgound, and I am an american of german descent.

Islam is a peaceful religeon, and way of life - this I know from having several friends of the Islam faith. I have seen them pray, and also witnessed their actions and personalities.

May your God (or Allah) bless you my friend!

Mercedes Benz - Das beste oder nichts!
Musikmann is offline  
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 11:36 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Musikmann's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 17,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Lightbulb Bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
I think it is the scale and the fact it was official state policy to kill them. That doesn't bother you, does it?
Not that much, it bothers you?

It's history man, get over it.

Uncle Joe Stalin killed 20 million vs. Hitler's 6 - that would bother you too if you weren't a brainwashed adherent to the jewish propaganda that has been prevalent since WW2.

Get a grip, and let history lie in the books - I did not participate in the atrocities of Germany in the 1930s and 1940s and neither did you. Lose sleep over it if you like, it's a free country, but I don't lose any over this.
Musikmann is offline  
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 11:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musikmann
Not that much, it bothers you?

It's history man, get over it.

Uncle Joe Stalin killed 20 million vs. Hitler's 6 - that would bother you too if you weren't a brainwashed adherent to the jewish propaganda that has been prevalent since WW2.

Get a grip, and let history lie in the books - I did not participate in the atrocities of Germany in the 1930s and 1940s and neither did you. Lose sleep over it if you like, it's a free country, but I don't lose any over this.
Hi Dacia.
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 11:55 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Musikmann's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Location: West Virginia, USA
Posts: 17,193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Ftl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Hi Dacia.
Don't you mean "Ciao Duce" - Mussolini in case you are as clueless as usual.

Enlighten me, you might be demonstrating an atypical moment of lucidity.

Mercedes Benz - Das beste oder nichts!
Musikmann is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    A.Sharon..21ST Century NAZI. MBZER Off-Topic 37 01-02-2007 08:02 PM
    a Nazi, a chicken, and a good job crash9 Off-Topic 34 09-17-2006 08:05 PM
    George Galloway Interview re. Hezbollah Teutone Off-Topic 47 09-03-2006 01:56 AM
    hezbollah mzsmbs Off-Topic 22 07-30-2006 03:25 PM
    Mercedes and the Nazi "relationship" Saigon76nyc Off-Topic 6 12-09-2005 06:13 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome