Raul Castro -- Drug Kingpin - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
430
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,349
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Raul Castro -- Drug Kingpin

According to ABC news Federal prosecutors in Miami were prepared to indict Raul Castro as the head of a major cocaine smuggling conspiracy in 1993, but the Clinton Administration Justice Department overruled them, current and former Justice Department officials tell ABC News.


http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/...astro_coc.html
430 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 10:36 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
67_250SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 430
According to ABC news Federal prosecutors in Miami were prepared to indict Raul Castro as the head of a major cocaine smuggling conspiracy in 1993, but the Clinton Administration Justice Department overruled them, current and former Justice Department officials tell ABC News.


http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/...astro_coc.html
Why am I not surprised that clinton et al. put the kabash on the indictment?

This is the same administration that allowed the man-who-dresses-as-a-woman (aka "janet" reno) to steal Elian Gonzales from his Miami relatives to return him to the bearded pedophile.
67_250SE is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 11:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
Why am I not surprised that clinton et al. put the kabash on the indictment?

This is the same administration that allowed the man-who-dresses-as-a-woman (aka "janet" reno) to steal Elian Gonzales from his Miami relatives to return him to the bearded pedophile.
The same guy who let UBL walk, when we had him in our grasp! And let Monica twist in the wind when she had him in her grasp! Stupid...
Attached Images
 

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 02:10 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
The same guy who let UBL walk, when we had him in our grasp! And let Monica twist in the wind when she had him in her grasp! Stupid...
Don't blame poor old Bill. He got SUCKED into the Monica thing (or... Monica's THING).
starcar126 is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 02:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcar126
Don't blame poor old Bill. He got SUCKED into the Monica thing (or... Monica's THING).
Definitely "Monica's THING..."

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 03:46 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
67_250SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
The same guy who let UBL walk, when we had him in our grasp! And let Monica twist in the wind when she had him in her grasp! Stupid...
Priceless!!!
67_250SE is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 05:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Raul Castro--Drug Kingpin

Right on. 'Bout time we had someone interesting in Cuba. Fidel is booooooooring.

Maybe we can get some nice Cuban cigars filled with even nicer sweet leaf.

Jillian80 is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 05:58 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
67_250SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
Right on. 'Bout time we had someone interesting in Cuba. Fidel is booooooooring.

Maybe we can get some nice Cuban cigars filled with even nicer sweet leaf.

Nice sentiment Jillian...I'm sure that the thousands of Cuban political prisoners join in you hoping for cigars with a nicer, sweeter leaf.

I get cranky when the subject turns to the bearded thug and his druggie brother.
67_250SE is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 06:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
Nice sentiment Jillian...I'm sure that the thousands of Cuban political prisoners join in you hoping for cigars with a nicer, sweeter leaf.

I get cranky when the subject turns to the bearded thug and his druggie brother.
Awwww, come on. Didn't you see the ?? It was a joke. Can't we joke anymore? Must everything be so serious all the time? Besides, I'm talking about a nice cash crop to bring the Cubans back to Democracy. I can see it now: fields of marijuana covering Cuba, happy Cubans working their fields. Didn't you ever have a dream?

Ok, ok. I apologize to every politcal prisoner, downtrodden person, etc. that I have ever offended or will ever offend in the future. Fair enough?

Ok--back to fun time.
Jillian80 is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 07:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I know some who think's Raul's shit is first class.

FeelTheLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    raul just sounds weird mzsmbs Off-Topic 4 07-31-2006 09:45 PM
    Castro.....Fidel Castro.... efra Off-Topic 2 07-22-2006 09:22 AM
    Fidel Castro Says Bush 'Very Much a Fool' firstmb Off-Topic 2 12-23-2005 08:15 PM
    Drug bust in a G Kerr G-Class 3 03-23-2005 04:22 PM
    Kingpin Bearing grease Hipine G-Class 3 08-01-2003 04:56 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome