post #11 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
So, you think we don't? How absurd. I fly three times a week. The muslims are all in the corral getting the wand treatment. Of course we "profile". As far as your racist "ignore the rest", several of the hijackers are reported to be white British converts.
WTF are you talking about?

"Muslim" and "Islamic" are not racial terms. Remember the "American Taliban" knucklehead? Hero of the left from Berekeley, CA?

So far ONE male convert has been identified along with a pregnant woman.

You are a perfect example of why the left can not be entrusted with the security of this country.

I was in line behind Chuck Yeager at the airport about a year ago. (I fly about twice a week) He was randomly selected for extra security. It was a compete joke. People started getting pissed off in line. There was something degrading about seeing him treated like there was any chance he could be a threat.

If it were up to liberals, everyone would have to go through mandatory testing for AIDS and cervical cancer...regardless of sex. You can't be too safe, and Goddess forbid you be sexist.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:05 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
...that's why I put academics in quotes.....
Well you got me all figured out. I better log off before my Hezbollah commander sees me confessing here
post #13 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2006
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Let's give the Timothy McVeigh types a pass! They are white, their bombs won't hurt as bad! I DEMAND CAUCASIAN BOMBERS GET A BOARDING PASS!
The ignorance of the left never ceases to amaze me.

Your fixation with "race" is hilarious. Most Iranians are "caucasian", by the way.

Timothy McVeigh was a right wing terrorist nut who struck at the federal government in "retaliation" for Waco and Ruby Ridge. It had nothing to do with religion, nor did he try to kill himself.

Me? I am a mix of Greek and Puerto Rican (Spanish and a bit of African) that makes me get second looks when I have a couple of days growth on my face. I am as "Latino" as you can be. Don't pull your race shit on me.
post #14 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:22 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Quote:
Let's give the Timothy McVeigh types a pass! They are white, their bombs won't hurt as bad! I DEMAND CAUCASIAN BOMBERS GET A BOARDING PASS!
The alleged bombers. Of these one female and 2 Christian British converts to Islam:

Abdula Ahmed Ali, 25
Cossar Ali, 23
Shazad Khuramdi Ali, 27
Nabeel Hussain, 22
Tanvir Hussain, 25
Undir Hussain, 24
Umair Islam, 28
Waseem Kayani, 29
Assan Abdullah Khan, 21
Waheed Arafat Khan, 21
Osman Adam Khatib, 19
Abdul Muneem Patel, 17
Tayib Rauf, 22
Muhammed Usman Saddique, 24
Assad Sarwar, 26
Ibrahim Savant, 25
Amin Asmin Tariq, 23
Shamin Mohammed Uddin, 35
Waheed Zaman, 22

Now the arab apologists on this forum would like us to believe that there is no discernable pattern here.

Amazing.
post #15 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:22 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN007

Your fixation with "race" is hilarious. Most Iranians are "caucasian", by the way.

Timothy McVeigh was a right wing terrorist nut who struck at the federal government in "retaliation" for Waco and Ruby Ridge. It had nothing to do with religion, nor did he try to kill himself.

Me? I am a mix of Greek and Puerto Rican (Spanish and a bit of African) that makes me get second looks when I have a couple of days growth on my face. I am as "Latino" as you can be. Don't pull your race shit on me.
I look like Richard Dreyfuss, so don't pull the kyke card on me
post #16 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:25 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
The alleged bombers. Of these one female and 2 Christian British converts to Islam:

Abdula Ahmed Ali, 25
Cossar Ali, 23
Shazad Khuramdi Ali, 27
Nabeel Hussain, 22
Tanvir Hussain, 25
Undir Hussain, 24
Umair Islam, 28
Waseem Kayani, 29
Assan Abdullah Khan, 21
Waheed Arafat Khan, 21
Osman Adam Khatib, 19
Abdul Muneem Patel, 17
Tayib Rauf, 22
Muhammed Usman Saddique, 24
Assad Sarwar, 26
Ibrahim Savant, 25
Amin Asmin Tariq, 23
Shamin Mohammed Uddin, 35
Waheed Zaman, 22

Now the arab apologists on this forum would like us to believe that there is no discernable pattern here.

Amazing.
Explain the pattern to us. I don't get it. I am little slow you know that boo so why don't you entertain us with your deep explanations and by all means give us a couple of suggestion so we can be safe
post #17 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:29 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
I look like Richard Dreyfuss, so don't pull the kyke card on me

The professor:
Attached Images

post #18 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:40 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Jul 2005
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
So, you think we don't? How absurd. I fly three times a week. The muslims are all in the corral getting the wand treatment.
I fly too...where do you fly? I have never seen that happen. Next time you see muslims being corraled and wanded,take a picture and post it here. And, BTW, how did you know they were muslims? Did they wear name tags...did they have some sort of neon sign blinking over their heads identifying them as muslims?

Get us facts...

And, assuming that what you wrote about muslims being targeted, corraled and wanded is true (which I doubt) then GREAT JOB.

So far, no little, old white, blue-eyed lady has blown up a plane or knifed a flight attendant or flown a plane into a building full of innocent victims...so why the f**k waste time searching her and getting her out of her wheel chair?

Quote:
Of course we "profile". As far as your racist "ignore the rest", several of the hijackers are reported to be white British converts.
Please provide the source for your statement that several of the plotters were "white" British citizens.
post #19 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:45 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Timothy McVeigh = one building

muslim savages = many buildings,many planes, many mass murdered victims

If there is a measurement of evil based on how much destruction it causes, who is far ahead in the body count???

And yes, Christians don't have a monopoly on kindness and gentleness.

What the Spanish Catholics did to the natives of Central and Soth America was horrible.

But Catholics (and other Christian religions) have evolved. You don't hear the Pope calling for a jihad against "infidels" and you don't hear the Pope issuing a fatwa against non-believers.

Only mullahs do that.
post #20 of 111 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 11:50 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN007
Oye chico don't you know?

To the patronizing left we are all some homogenous group.

Que pendejos son ellos!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in