LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 12:31 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Jul 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
....please point out where he mentioned those incidents. I only saw his mention of the WTC. My bad, I'm sure...
I agree, "your bad." Look at my post #59, above.

Your response is typical of those who are so dead focused on their own opinions that they do not bother to completely read what everyone else is writing.
Your bad indeed.

Quote:
Regardless, you do not blame innocent people for the actions of others. That is called bigotry, and that's exactly what it is unless you're able to demonstrate that all "Palestinians or muslims" were complicit in those incidents.
If you find exactly where I blamed ALL islamists for the terror acts and the murders committed by their brothers and sisters I will send you a 6-pack of any good old American beer of your choice.

You are the bigot, who cannot (or will not) read beyond what you want.

Actually Ron, I think that you are worse than a bigot. You are one of those islamist-apologists, bush-haters who can't see past your own nose.

Men and women who hijack planes, who slash the throats of innocent flight attendants while they beg for their lives), who kill innocent children passengers, who....(well you get my point, I hope) ARE savages....truly and fully savages. Lately, those acts of cowardice, those acts of savagery are committed by islamic savages.

Personally, I couldn't give a s**t what god they worship...people who commit the acts described above (and similar ones) ARE and remain SAVAGES....

It is high time for the "good" islamists to stand up and condemn, in no uncertain terms, the acts of those who kill and main in their name.

I have an idea...what about if the "good" islamists wear armbands or t-shirts (a la Cindy Sheehan) with the following caption: NOT IN MY NAME.

Maybe then we can give them some credit.

Now, get over yourself and start reading and understanding those posts to which you reply.

Last edited by 67_250SE; 08-11-2006 at 12:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 12:36 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
Oh come on now. Is that the best you can do?

You know that minor stuff like this is not going to sway the islamofascist apologists on this forum.
I know, you're right....

I should have given a more comprehensive list...I left it open-ended and Ron just stepped in it.

What is it with these people...are they blind? Are they just Jew-haters? Are they closet-nazis (like the Iranian dictator)? Is their hatred of GWB so deeply ingrained that they will support anything and anyone just as long as they can "score" points against the President?
post #63 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 12:43 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
People clearly have different motivations but some of the above are represented in most cases.
post #64 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 07:46 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
Below is the full text of my response to the question "who are the islamic savages?"

For starters, the cowards who hijacked planes and flew them into the WTC, the Pentagon and an empty field in Pennsylvania...

The cowards who strap bombs and commit mass murder.

The cowards who cut off the throats of innocent men and women.

This is a partial list, I am certain we can all add our examples of islamic savages.

Any sympathy that I may have had for the plight of Palestinians or muslims disappeared the moment the first plane hit the WTC.

Cheers.

You either have a problem with basic English comprehension skills or your blind support for islamic savages is clouding your ability to understand simple sentences.

If all billion or so islamists fall into the categories that I described above, then yes, they too are savages. Same holds true for all the other groups that I mentioned in a follow-up post.

Perhaps you should invest on the course below...

http://www.rosettastone.com/en/indiv...ges/english-us
Meanwhile, in today's news it is being reported that the discovery of the plot to blow up the plans was the result of people "in the Muslim community" who came forward to the police.
post #65 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 08:15 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Meanwhile, in today's news it is being reported that the discovery of the plot to blow up the plans was the result of people "in the Muslim community" who came forward to the police.
That is not a completely accurate description of how the plot was discovered and thwarted.

But if the good Muslims step right up and help defeat the savages amongst their midst, that is a good thing indeed.

Keep in mind that the original question posed by the poster who calls himself "the professor" was: "who are the savage muslims."

I think that ALL reasonable persons would agree that the people who commit mass murder in thename of allah are "savage muslims."
post #66 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
That is not a completely accurate description of how the plot was discovered and thwarted.

But if the good Muslims step right up and help defeat the savages amongst their midst, that is a good thing indeed.

Keep in mind that the original question posed by the poster who calls himself "the professor" was: "who are the savage muslims."

I think that ALL reasonable persons would agree that the people who commit mass murder in thename of allah are "savage muslims."
I was just trying to get at the motivation behind your sentence that seems to associate Palestinians with 9/11 -- I had never seen its like before, and found the association shocking. Perhaps I read too much into it, if so I apologize. Nice rant, BTW! We don't all have your intellectual skills, sir -- you just have to give us little folk a break sometimes.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #67 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 08:59 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
I was just trying to get at the motivation behind your sentence that seems to associate Palestinians with 9/11
Kindly point me to the "offending" sentence.Ineed to see where and how I made the linkage between 9/11 and Palestinians...other than stating that acts like 9/11 make me lose interest in "their" cause, including the Palestinians' cause.

Quote:
Perhaps I read too much into it, if so I apologize.
Yes you did and thank you.

Quote:
Nice rant, BTW! We don't all have your intellectual skills, sir -- you just have to give the little folks a break sometimes.
If by rant you mean 'forcibly argue" then thank you very much.

I agree, you don't. But that's OK. Just keep trying.

I just gave you a break.

Last edited by 67_250SE; 08-11-2006 at 09:03 AM.
post #68 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Oh, that was definitely a "rant", as in -- when emotionalism enters calm, logical discourse, all hope is lost -- that kind of rant. In any case, not to worry, that's simply the view from way down here on the bottom rung of the intellectual ladder. We don't engage in name-calling or mind-reading down here -- we simply lack the tools. Good dar, sir.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #69 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Kindly point me to the "offending" sentence.Ineed to see where and how I made the linkage between 9/11 and Palestinians...other than stating that acts like 9/11 make me lose interest in "their" cause, including the Palestinians' cause.

Yes you did and thank you.

If by rant you mean 'forcibly argue" then thank you very much.

I agree, you don't. But that's OK. Just keep trying.

I just gave you a break.
Your posts are filled with thinly veiled genocide. You must be a big Michael Savage fan, he is the master of that.
post #70 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 10:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Yeah, I'm tired of all the BS, but I'll defend your right to keep posting away...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in