post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 02:09 AM
tru_benz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Snibble... The TRUTH is out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snibble
LMAO.... this thread is great.

This Rex guy really has talent at being a class-A moron. Anyone notice the "insider" info he's got about this site? LOL
The last time he was banned by Frank after I told him the crap he's doing over at the W126 forum.. he started accusing ME of cornering the market for him. On top of that... says I'm only pissed because I can't match his prices!!! I don't deal in car parts nor do I cut down junk cars in my driveway in a residential neighborhood(like seen in several of his pictures he posted) for a living.

Oh... and I like the autobiography of himself where he graduates from high school in 1993. Good job, bud.... now you can work the counters at ScumC ltd and cut up more w126's up in your yard.

His butt-buddies Eric and Jim don't look any brighter than he is in those pictures he posted on his site. They look ooooh-so profesional with the "flippin' the bird" poses.

Our friend, Rex, also posted the following on his site...
"If you are a patriotic attorney in the NY or NJ area please contact Rex at (734)459-0007 WE WILL PAY YOU if your rate is reasonable". What he really means is, "I will send you a useless W126-world CD, a used H4 bulb from one of the Euro lights I parted and a vintage M&M candy wrapper I found while removing the backseat of my last 560 I cut up in exchange for legal help".

I find it very funny that Snibble can rip on a banned user knowing that his very own secrets are out there for everyone to see.

First off let’s have a look at his first claim, “The last time he was banned by Frank after I told him the crap he's doing over at the W126 forum.. he started accusing ME of cornering the market for him. On top of that... says I'm only pissed because I can't match his prices!!! I don't deal in car parts nor do I cut down junk cars in my driveway in a residential neighborhood(like seen in several of his pictures he posted) for a living”

Hmmm…Now look at this BenzWorld Post one of 119 created by Snibble. Look at the date, seems to be about the same time SELLC was around- http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126...my-300sel.html

Very Funny indeed… Hypocrisy? I don’t know…

Now for the next question… Is Benz World doing right by it members by letting someone who would ask this question be a moderator? - http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126...r-removal.html How do you remove a front bumper!!?? COME ON!! You want your information from this guy?

Finally we come to the edited photo (http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-...pocrisy-5.html) What a very nice “Classy” thing to do. Maybe we should all have a look at this thread where Snibble clearly admits that “His Parents” house is where he resides. Anyone wager to guess whose account the money was wired from? Uh-Huh. http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126...hased-car.html

Hey Snibble… What is hypocrisy?

With your whopping 119 created post over the past three years I have to say that YOU look to be more of the looser than anyone else. I dont know why people are always picking on snibble!? Maybe its just the name. Na... I think its his big mouth that gets him ripped on the only problem is that he can dish it out, but he cant take it.

With that said I am sure a banning is in order. After all you can burn the flag, and talk smack on Benz World but you aren’t allowed to tell the truth and still be a member.

Last edited by tru_benz; 08-06-2006 at 02:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 03:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
LOL, you know in one post you have pretty much done everything that you ragged on him for.
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 03:10 AM
tru_benz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
LOL, you know in one post you have pretty much done everything that you ragged on him for.
I am only following his example. After all he is a "Moderator".

What do I know? Must be enough because I bet this thread will hurt so bad that it won’t even make another hour without being erased. Funny part is that other than the photo I have not ripped on him, I simply put his quotes with links to post that he made saying otherwise. You have to love hypocrites, there so much fun to deal with, especially ones with more power than they can handle

Last edited by tru_benz; 08-06-2006 at 04:32 AM.
post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 03:14 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_benz
I am only following his example. After all he is a "Moderator".

What do I know? Must be enough because I bet this thread will hurt so bad that it won’t even make another hour without being erased. Funny part is that other than the photo I have not ripped on him, I simply put his quotes with links to post that he made saying otherwise. You have to love hypocrites, there so much fun to deal with, especially ones with more power than they can handle.
Well we are really up on the play for all of our three posts. Hmmmmmmm I wounder who you are?

You know I don't really give a toss what issue you have with him, but I and I think all the other members are just really tired of this type of stuff comming up in the forums. PM Admin if you have a problem with a mod or the way the site runs. If you must post it then please do it in OT rather than clogging up the other forums.
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 03:19 AM
tru_benz

Sorry pal... ALL of the links used in this w126 Post were in-fact made right here in the good ole w126 forum. You don’t want any of this NZ Benz! Just take the info and consider yourself lucky you seen it before its deleted. No need for us to fight. You don’t like it? Well then maybe you’re just a little selfish as clearly I think it’s important.
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 03:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_benz
Sorry pal... ALL of the links used in this w126 Post were in-fact made right here in the good ole w126 forum. You don’t want any of this NZ Benz! Just take the info and consider yourself lucky you seen it before its deleted. No need for us to fight. You don’t like it? Well then maybe you’re just a little selfish as clearly I think it’s important.
You do know there is a very good reason why this thred will be deleted and at the end of the day what have you accomplished? IF you have a real problem not just some stupid schoolyard girly crap PM admin. I think your just stinging because nobody really cares about you and what you are saying just the fact that your annoying everyone by posting oftopic stuff in the 126 forum.
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 03:49 AM
tru_benz

How can I say this without being a prick?....

BROWN NOSER!

Please be considerate of others thoughts. You’re not the entire board. If you take your head out from his be-hind maybe you will see the light.

No more please. You are beginning to sound very interested for someone who "Does not care".

P.S. They can delete whatever.. People are keeping records.

Notice MBZER was banned... Wonder how long that will last.

Gee now all they have to do is drop snibble and cyber and I will see to it that the BenzWorld hall of shame is removed and replaced with supporting link to Benz World so we don’t have to host a chat forum. Maybe we will even give some of that money we were going to spend on an attorney to BenzWorld for some advertising. Maybe….

I see change but its not enough.
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Boring Cars...meh!

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Tru_benz/SELLC/runawayfreighttrain/W126_World/and all your other schitzo personalities,you really need to increase the dosage of your medication. Should I submit this same message a few more times on this thread so one of you get's it?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 04:28 AM
tru_benz

Really you must be Nutz then... I think your missing the point...

"Should I submit this same message a few more times on this thread so one of you get's it?"

I think you just hit the nail on the head...

Maybe someone over there will finally "Get It". I am not the problem.

Dont bait me. Its not worth it. I can take anything you or anyone else has to say right on the chin, but you had better be able to do the same. Do YOU get it now?

Geeze
post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 04:41 AM
Boring Cars...meh!

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
You really don't have a clue,do you? Nobody cares what you have to say,do you get that?!

All you're doing is trashing this forum with your drama which in fact you brought upon yourself. The 'fisting' pic....remember? Advertising without going through the proper channels...acting like a troll in this here W126 forum......

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in