Premium Member

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: Mercedes
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_benz
You have MADE 119 Post. Do you not understand? Out of your 2000 some odd replies you have only MADE 119 of them.

The transmission was damaged in transit and it was returned missing parts. I am glad you keep an eye on us elsewhere.

By the way where is this half parted out car that is due to leave in 2 weeks at a residence? Maybe a home?

I think people should also know snibble that you edit post and erase stuff in here whenever it is convenient for you then you whine to the Admins that people are making fun of you and "Trash Talking you" because they said you were wrong.

I don’t claim to have power to bring down Benz World however I did make light of the fact that poor moderators and bad judgment could cause the forum trouble. Asking for help bringing down people like YOU, MBZER and others who break TOS, erase or modify post for personal reasons, hide, destroy, lock and move threads without consideration for anyone else is not wrong.

I've checked on your site everytime I wanted a laugh... I noticed there hasn't been any updates in the few days after you first posted the link to the "anti-benzworld" link. What happened to Roosevelt's and Reagan's emails to you that supported your cause? I can't believe you actually put those emails up on the site and then took them of. lol

Everytime someone(including myself) EDITS or deletes an email... it says who and what time the thread/post was edited. Much of the time.. you edit the threads yourself.

Go back to your site, make your own forum there and stay there and reply all you want to yourself. People at benzworld are TIRED of you and would appreciate it if you stop posting. Every single one of your accounts have been banned and this one will soon be banned as well.

1980 Mercedes 280TE AMG
1989 Mercedes 560SEC
1990 Mercedes 560SEL with AMG parts modifications
1991 Mercedes 190E AMG with Brabus 4-cyl M102 2.6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Premium Member

Vehicle: Mercedes
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Class_Don
If thread stays open it'll be 10 pages in no time...lol
No kidding, before I had a chance to reply to this thread aimed at me.. I was on page 5!

1980 Mercedes 280TE AMG
1989 Mercedes 560SEC
1990 Mercedes 560SEL with AMG parts modifications
1991 Mercedes 190E AMG with Brabus 4-cyl M102 2.6
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2002
Vehicle: Depends on the day!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jhodg5ck
Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_benz
And look at this kid! Is he paying Benz World for selling his wares all over this forum? This guy wants everyone gone so he can monopolize. Nutbar? I think you need to have a look in the mirror. The only thing missing a few pistons are the cars you own.
Dude, you are so sadly mistaken it's painful. I didn't mind you being on here (till you lost your mind.)..you sold used parts...I sell new.
If someone is looking for used (in many cases it makes sense) that's fine by me!

If you were more then a johnny come lately you would Know all my cars are no expense spared/no amount of time to great..and not some cobbled together POS.

Jonathan

Blue Ridge Mercedes/AMG East
Jonathan Hodgman
http://www.blueridgemb.com/
Enthusiast Service, Restoration & Tuning.
Authorized RENNtech Dealer & Installer
Follow Us on Facebook!
Located in the Atlanta area

87 Hammer Wagon 6.0L 32V
87 Hammer 6.0L 32V
86 560SEL AMG 6.0 32V
etc....

Mercedes Repair Atlanta
post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:11 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Can we all get along?
Let's talk about w126 here shall we
I think we should leave all the bad blood in the past and close this thread once and for all.
I am all for closing a thread that has a potential to go out off hand here but not in OT. That's my opinion!
Snibble, I suggest that you don't ban tru-benz if he decides from this point on to be a valuable contributor and stop the rant.
Tru-benz, please acknowledge your intent to do so.
Drew
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:14 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2002
Vehicle: Depends on the day!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jhodg5ck
I'd be all for tru-benz staying active IF he's stays on topic.. However experience would show that over the past couple of weeks he is more concerned w/ attacking/flaming/ranting then posting useful info.

Jonathan

Blue Ridge Mercedes/AMG East
Jonathan Hodgman
http://www.blueridgemb.com/
Enthusiast Service, Restoration & Tuning.
Authorized RENNtech Dealer & Installer
Follow Us on Facebook!
Located in the Atlanta area

87 Hammer Wagon 6.0L 32V
87 Hammer 6.0L 32V
86 560SEL AMG 6.0 32V
etc....

Mercedes Repair Atlanta
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:15 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodg5ck
I'd be all for tru-benz staying active IF he's stays on topic.. However experience would show that over the past couple of weeks he is more concerned w/ attacking/flaming/ranting then posting useful info.

Jonathan
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt until he responds.
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:28 AM
tru_benz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snibble
I've checked on your site everytime I wanted a laugh... I noticed there hasn't been any updates in the few days after you first posted the link to the "anti-benzworld" link. What happened to Roosevelt's and Reagan's emails to you that supported your cause? I can't believe you actually put those emails up on the site and then took them of. lol

Everytime someone(including myself) EDITS or deletes an email... it says who and what time the thread/post was edited. Much of the time.. you edit the threads yourself.

Go back to your site, make your own forum there and stay there and reply all you want to yourself. People at benzworld are TIRED of you and would appreciate it if you stop posting. Every single one of your accounts have been banned and this one will soon be banned as well.
YOU ARE A POOR MODERATOR SNIBBLE!

PEOPLE DO WANT TO SEE MY POST, THEY DONT WANT TO SEE ME WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU! It’s unfortunate we are at this impasse. Your fellow forum members are the ones who loose out. I challenge you to find ONE thread where as I am asking for help rather than offering it.

People are not stupid. When I edit a post it’s different than when it’s just deleted. You and your lack of the proper action with MBZER is what cause this disruption. I left you be. Then you just had to come back for more in Off Topic.

You are a moderator. You are supposed to set an example. The example you set is not a very good one. I plan to expose this every chance I get until such time as people start to see the truth about you.

It makes BenzWorld look bad because you are a moderator and yet you did nothing to prevent the division of the forum when MBZER started on with his crap. You are the one responsible for letting it get out of control. You are also the one responsible for getting SELLC banned because of your lies and modifications of our threads. We are not attacking anyone. The very fact that you see me as a threat and want me gone just proves that you are guilty.

BTW I will get to updating our site with new information, I just hope that BenzWorld management see's this the same was as us and removes your authority in this forum that way I can just scrap the entire sellc/benzworld site and regain my dignity under the SELLC name that you banished for personal reasons. You only hurt the people that are in need of help and yourself. Do you have the time or experience to help in the capacity that we do? I don’t think so. You’re just as self serving and useless as MBZER.

LIAR!
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:33 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
tru-benz, please read what I suggested above and come back to your senses. Just acknowledge and burry the hatchet, like right NOW.
Can you do that?
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 10:40 AM
One of the BW Old Guard

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1988 560Sl
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Gentlemen,

I think this thread has run its course, and is therefore closed.

RM Smith www.rmsmithco.com

Where is it again that we are going... And why are we in a handbasket?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in