Iraqi Shiites hold massive Pro-Hezbollah rallies in Baghdad: shout "Death to America" - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
What's your plan to solve this problem once and for all?
Instaed of pointing to the fact that we are hated because of our policies what do you propose to have them love us?
If you can't answer this that's ok I will understand
They'll never tolerate, much less love, us as long as their sacred books looks upon jews as pigs and monkeys and christians as heretics.

As I've said before there is neither a diplomatic nor military solution to this problem: the arabs are in need of a renaissance and islam of a reformation.

Not holding my breath.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
Like this is the first time some rabid arab potesters have shouted "Death to America!"

Gee, I wonder where they got that original slogan from.
"Some rabid protestors". You Republicans bastards had us hand these bastards $750 billion of our tax money while you turned us into a bunch of fucking Nazis. Those are your people man, they are supposed to be all happy and joyous with your "democracy". Now you want genocide.
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:41 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
They'll never tolerate, much less love, us as long as their sacred books looks upon jews as pigs and monkeys and christians as heretics.

As I've said before there is neither a diplomatic nor military solution to this problem: the arabs are in need of a renaissance and islam of a reformation.

Not holding my breath.
Stop dancing around and just say what's on your heart
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:44 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
"Some rabid protestors". You Republicans bastards had us hand these bastards $750 billion of our tax money while you turned us into a bunch of fucking Nazis. Those are your people man, they are supposed to be all happy and joyous with your "democracy". Now you want genocide.
He forgot to mention that our administration has just armed Jordan, Egypt, Saudi and other GCC countries with a multibillion dollar weapons deal. Who the hell are they going to use these weapons on?
He talks about a renaissance yet we arm them to be ready to erase Israel from the map. I don't get it baby boo, I don't get it
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:

Not holding my breath.
Actually, baby boo, these couple of clauses could make sense. The renaissance, though, has to come from the majority of Muslims who are not part of the radical fundamentalists, and not from an Israeli, American or other outsider's gun pointing at their heads. Jim
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Yes, who is there to conquer muslim theology as ancient Rome conquered the christians? No one I can think of...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
Actually, baby boo, these couple of clauses could make sense. The renaissance, though, has to come from the majority of Muslims who are not part of the radical fundamentalists, and not from an Israeli, American or other outsider's gun pointing at their heads. Jim
No. The the point of the gun is not to hasten their reformation it is to prevent this vile, violent ideology from spreading from Spain to Iraq as they have promised to do.
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:58 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

Not holding my breath.
Like we are doing in Iraq, we pushed them back 100 years by catering to the relegious assholes that wedged there asses into the Iraqi political arena by force. You talk about renaissance yet we are the first ones to try to get brownie points with the Islamo-fascists at the expense of moderates.
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2006, 04:59 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
No. The the point of the gun is not to hasten their reformation it is to prevent this vile, violent ideology from spreading from Spain to Iraq as they have promised to do.
Again what's your solution, you keep skipping this part
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in