The cost of supporting Israel ? - Page 9 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 01:23 PM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER ARROW
I see that Israel has achieved nothing till now except destroying Lebanon, and I see that Hezbollah should be disarmed ASAP. Hezbollah is gaining the minds and hearts in the Arab World too. I see Israel and Lebanon loosing and Hezbollah winning till now. This is because the standards used to assess loosing or winning differs between countries and organization. I don’t know if I made much sense here.
Why are you saying that? Are you now understanding that your terrorist ways will doom you and pluck Leabon right off your hands? I suggest that you go and ask the Palestinians to train you on how to become a refugee walled in and humiliated at checkpoints that keep your kinds away from soiling us.
Lebanon will belong to Israel and it will be turned into a religious resort. There is nothing good that come out of you ayrabs so why don't you just leave the land if you don't want to be killed? Go to Syria becuase there is no such thing as Lebanon as much as there is no such thing as Palestine. The ones that call thesleves Palestinians need to go to Jordan too. The West Bank is ours and by God so is Gaza and Sinai.
One day Israel will be restored to its glory. Please everyone make sure that you don't fall for the crying and injustice they claim to have fallen on their heads. Keep your contributions to the state of Israel coming or God will be mad at you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 01:36 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
Lebanon will belong to Israel and it will be turned into a religious resort. ....

No, actually I'm betting it will be a parking lot.....
post #83 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 01:39 PM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
That will work too. I am glad that Ihave a partner that understand the situation. I see that you are new. Welcome to the right side of the issues boo, don't worry about the others they are either comies or fudge packers
post #84 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 01:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER ARROW
......don't you sleep?
Alas, no.

The deafening sound of the bombs on TV are keeping me up.....

Got to turn off that TV!
post #85 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 01:59 PM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
Alas, no.

The deafening sound of the bombs on TV are keeping me up.....

Got to turn off that TV!

They want us to sleep while they are killing Israelis, what is he on?
I switch between FOX and MTV to keep myslef going.
I will go to sleep when Israel is safe. Today at church my pastor said that we should keep our prayers and pocket books open for the glory of God. He siad that those ayrab heathens want to destroy our freedoms and kill the chosen people that are protecting our freedoms in the most hostile area of the world. He said it does not have to be that way. That's God's land and it belongs to us. So as long as they think they are going to kill its guardians I am not sleeping.
I am still thinking about joining the IDF and fight for the cause. Hey I even called my texadermist and asked him if I could bring some of my kills to be stuffed when I come back from the Land. He wants to now go with me so he can do it on the spot just like he does with wild pigs.
I got to find an IDF recruiting center, hey jayhawk you know DC well, wehere do I go to get me some ayrab carcasses.
post #86 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 02:32 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2006
Quote:
Go to Syria becuase there is no such thing as Lebanon as much as there is no such thing as Palestine. The ones that call thesleves Palestinians need to go to Jordan too. The West Bank is ours and by God so is Gaza and Sinai.
You obviously no very little about the history of Israel than.

The truth is if go back far enough into history to 3000 BC it is clear that Jerusalem was originally not a Jewish city, but of Canaanites.

The first occurrence of the name of Jerusalem comes from the Canaanite period of 1842 BC which carries a North Semitic name, meaning "the city founded by the god Salem."

Around 1,200 – 1,020 BC, Jerusalem was inhabited by the Jebusites, a Canaanite tribe, and the culture of the city was Canaanite. The Jebusites built a fortress, "Zion", in Jerusalem. Zion is a Canaanite word meaning "hill" or "height." Jerusalem was also known as Jebus. Canaanite society flourished for thousands of years. Many aspects of Canaanite culture and religion were later borrowed by the Hebrews.

According to a number of historians and scholars, many of the Arabs of Jerusalem today, indeed the majority of Palestinian Arabs, are descendants of the ancient Jebusites and Canaanites.

The land we call Israel today, onced belonged to the Palestinian Arabs.

Their is little basis in fact to state that Israel has always been owned by the Jews. While it is true that King David, from 1020 BC to 965 BC and King Soloman from 965 BC to 922 BC did rule this land, it was short lived. In 926BC the Egyptians captured Jerusalem and allowed the house of David to to flourish until 587 BC when the King of Babylon destroyed Jerusalem.

The fact still remain that the Israel would not exist had it not been for the British mandate.
post #87 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 02:35 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
I'm betting your knowledge of the middle east is as misguided, and misinformed as are your predictions of Lebanons future.
post #88 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 02:37 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
They want us to sleep while they are killing Israelis, what is he on?
I switch between FOX and MTV to keep myslef going.
I will go to sleep when Israel is safe. Today at church my pastor said that we should keep our prayers and pocket books open for the glory of God. He siad that those ayrab heathens want to destroy our freedoms and kill the chosen people that are protecting our freedoms in the most hostile area of the world.
FOX?? LOL that explains everything.

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil... that takes religion." --- Steven Weinberg
post #89 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
That will work too. I am glad that Ihave a partner that understand the situation. I see that you are new. Welcome to the right side of the issues boo, don't worry about the others they are either comies or fudge packers
You tell em boy! Yee HAAAA!!!!
post #90 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 05:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Yes Shane, without GMISBEST's careful analysis and deep political insight, this forum would be a waste of time. But isn't a "comie" and a "fudge packer" the same thing? Comie bastards!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in