post #221 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 07:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musikmann
1) ...

2) If you don't see the connection, you are not as intelligent as you think you are. Have you ever heard of genocide? That's the connection.
Yes we've heard of genocide.

Germany introduced that concept to the civilized world in modern times.

Thanks for nothing.

Last edited by baby boo; 08-14-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Thumbs down baby boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
Yes we've heard of genocide.

Germany introduced that concept to the civilized world in modern times.

Thanks for nothing.
I wasn't talking to you, so piss off.

I hereby retract the implicit compliment I paid to you; you are obviously not worth those few keystrokes.

OK, it's deleted. Kindly continue with your moronic beliefs, but leave me out of them.

Last edited by Musikmann; 08-14-2006 at 08:22 PM.
post #223 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Hey 67_250SE why don't you pick a battle with me? I am Arab and your AIPAC pack of shit has been a source of misery for my people and Israel's. Too much power corrupts and your blind support for the junta is simply a sign of their success in shaping your thoughts, opinions and desires.
If you support AIPAC you are blood thirsty sick man (if you are one). Your Congress is controlled by AIPAC everyone knows that yet you keep pestering posters here for proof. what f*&^(*king prooof? just look at Lebanon, Iraq and the Palestinians. Those people don't count do they? They don't bleed, cry or feel anything do they? Your AIPAC turned them into "terrorists" because your money went to work in BUYING every congressman and senator in your country. No one in your country including your highness has the courage to say otherwise but when some shmuck brings it up oh boy... You reap of a stench from a thousand rotten pussies 67_250SE
All you do, and I have noticed is complain and threaten. Come and get me, try your scare crap on me, see if it works.............
It's people like you that have cheapened what the Holocaust stands for. Yes as an Arab I am ready to admit that it happened but stupid f*(&ks like you manage to bring it up everytime yu step on a thorn and you start crying rape. You are so transparent..........
post #224 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:38 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Jul 2005
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musikmann
Responses:
2) I don't support them, and neither do the majority of the americans. AIPAC has a dangerous influence.

3) Most are, or maybe they are just ignorant concerning the truth.
And do you have numbers to back up the assertion contained in #2, above?

Regarding your #3, just as I thought, another know-it-all asshole who thinks that the American public is stupid.

Good going...
post #225 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:55 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabah
Hey 67_250SE why don't you pick a battle with me? I am Arab and your AIPAC pack of shit has been a source of misery for my people and Israel's. Too much power corrupts and your blind support for the junta is simply a sign of their success in shaping your thoughts, opinions and desires.
If you support AIPAC you are blood thirsty sick man (if you are one). Your Congress is controlled by AIPAC everyone knows that yet you keep pestering posters here for proof. what f*&^(*king prooof? just look at Lebanon, Iraq and the Palestinians. Those people don't count do they? They don't bleed, cry or feel anything do they? Your AIPAC turned them into "terrorists" because your money went to work in BUYING every congressman and senator in your country. No one in your country including your highness has the courage to say otherwise but when some shmuck brings it up oh boy... You reap of a stench from a thousand rotten pussies 67_250SE
All you do, and I have noticed is complain and threaten. Come and get me, try your scare crap on me, see if it works.............
It's people like you that have cheapened what the Holocaust stands for. Yes as an Arab I am ready to admit that it happened but stupid f*(&ks like you manage to bring it up everytime yu step on a thorn and you start crying rape. You are so transparent..........
Well, a post from the arab thug...I was wondering how long it would take for the hezbo-murderers to step right in.

Your people's misery has been bought and paid for by your own people's blind and unconditional support of murderers, thugs, criminals, terrorists (shall I go on?)

Last time I checked it was arabs and muslims who hijacked planes and killed the crew and flew the planes into buildings thus killing innocent people on the planes and on the buildings and on the ground. Do you really need to ask why the American public supports Israel?

There have been no Jews killing Americans, have there?

So don't fucking even pretend to lecture me on what Israel or Jews or AIPAC have done.

Everywhere arabs like YOU and muslims terrorists go all they do is cause trouble and spread misery and destruction.

Go to England? Bomb innocent people riding buses and subways?

Go to Spain? Idem.

Go to Canada (one of the most tolerant and open countries in the world)? "Your" people do? hatch a terror plot to attack the Canadian government.

Go to Lebanon? Cross the border with Israel and kill and attack Israelis thus bringing swift and deadly reprisal from Israel's IDF.

Do I need to go on you little fuckshit?

Question my manhood? At least I don't bomb innocent, unarmed civilians.

Question my manhood? I don't hide behind civilians and use them as human shields to launch rockets.

Do I need to go further you ignorant pig?

Threaten me?

Go ahead...threaten all you like.

Pussies like you don't worry me.

Your behavior and your actions and your words are exactly why the American public OVERWHELMINGLY support Israel.

All it would take for the American public to change its mind about arabs is for the decent muslims and the decnet arabs (there must be some) to stand up and in NO UNCERTAIN terms condemn the terrorists and the thugs and the criminals who brought us the WTC and Munich and the London bombings and the Spain bombings...

Do you think that for a moment, just a fleeting moment, you could pull your head out of your ass and admit to the horrors being committed in the name of Islam ?

Start there and then come to me with your idiotic challenges and morally bankrupt threats.

And just so that you know asswipe, I was very supportive of the "plight" of your people. Until "your" people flew planes into the WTC and until "your" people took to the streets to celebrate teh death of "my" people.

You guys fucked it all up...

To paraphrase Billy Joel:

Yes, yes, you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to prove it to the crowd
You had to be a big shot, didn't you
All your friends are such thugs...
You had to kill innocent Americans, didn't you?
You're such a terror to be around...
You had to have the front page, bold type
WTC TOWERS DESTROYED BY JIHADISTAS
3000 INNOCENT AMERICANS DEAD!

Well, it's no big sin to stick your two cents in
If you know when to leave it alone
But you went over the line
You couldn't see it was time to go home
No, no, no, no, no, no, you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to open up your mouth
You had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to kill innocent people, men, women and children
You had to get the last bombing in
Such a terror to be around
You had to have a white hot spot light
You had to be such a murderer

Have a nice life...

Last edited by 67_250SE; 08-14-2006 at 09:15 PM.
post #226 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 08:58 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Ah you are back, did you dig any dirt on me?
I have not seen your PM either

As usual I see how you selectively capitalize, that tells me a lot about your respect for others, bravo
post #227 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 09:14 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Ah you are back, did you dig any dirt on me?
I have not seen your PM either

As usual I see how you selectively capitalize, that tells me a lot about your respect for others, bravo
You must be really stupid or insecure if you think that the use of capital letters (or the non-use of them) means anything.

I don't conduct business via PMs. I conduct all my business out in the open.

I don't hide.
post #228 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 09:19 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2006
More Jews have been killed in the name of Christanity that any other religion.

•In the middle of the fourth century the first synagogue was destroyed on command of bishop Innocentius of Dertona in Northern Italy. The first synagogue known to have been burned down was near the river Euphrat, on command of the bishop of Kallinikon in the year 388. [DA450]

•The Bishop of Limoges (France) in 1010 had the cities' Jews, who would not convert to Christianity, expelled or killed. [DA453]

•First Crusade: Thousands of Jews slaughtered 1096, maybe 12,000 total. Places: Worms 5/18/1096, Mainz 5/27/1096 (1100 persons), Cologne, Neuss, Altenahr, Wevelinghoven, Xanten, Moers, Dortmund, Kerpen, Trier, Metz, Regensburg, Prag and others (All locations Germany except Metz/France, Prag/Czech) [EJ]

•Second Crusade: 1147. Several hundred Jews were slain in Ham, Sully, Carentan, and Rameru (all locations in France). [WW57]

•Third Crusade: English Jewish communities sacked 1189/90. [DO40] •Fulda/Germany 1235: 34 Jewish men and women slain. [DO41]

•1257, 1267: Jewish communities of London, Canterbury, Northampton, Lincoln, Cambridge, and others exterminated. [DO41]

•1290 in Bohemian (Poland) 10,000 Jews killed. [DO41]

•1337 Starting in Deggendorf/Germany a Jew-killing craze reaches 51 towns in Bavaria, Austria, Poland. [DO41]

•1348 All Jews of Basel/Switzerland and Strasbourg/France (two thousand) burned. [DO41]

•1349 In more than 350 towns in Germany all Jews murdered, mostly burned alive. [DO42]

•1389 In Prag 3,000 Jews were slaughtered. [DO42]

•1391 Seville's Jews killed (Archbishop Martinez leading). 4,000 were slain, 25,000 sold as slaves. [DA454] Their identification was made easy by the brightly colored "badges of shame" that all jews above the age of ten had been forced to wear.

•1492: In the year Columbus set sail to conquer a New World, more than 150,000 Jews were expelled from Spain, many died on their way: 6/30/1492. [MM470-476]

1648 Chmielnitzki massacres: In Poland about 200,000 Jews were slain. [DO43]

20th Century Church Atrocities, Catholic extermination camps

In the years 1942-1943 also in Croatia existed numerous extermination camps, run by Catholic Ustasha under their dictator Ante Pavelic

I dont think anyone is saying there are not violent references in the Qur'an, or that some of them take it literally. However, they are the minority of the 1.3 billion muslims in the world.

While most Christians dont use the bible in a violent context, their are always expceptions to the rules, such as the case of aborting bombing jihadist.

"Protecting the Constitution vs Presidental powers is not about terrorism, but of doing what is right vs. what is easy. I choose doing right... where do you stand?"
post #229 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 09:22 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
You must be really stupid or insecure if you think that the use of capital letters (or the non-use of them) means anything.

I don't conduct business via PMs. I conduct all my business out in the open.

I don't hide.
Oh explain then why in your response to that guy you never capitalized the word Arab or Muslim? Every other ethnic group you did, what's with that?

I gave you an opportunity to PM so I can give you my info so you can go ahead and smear me outside of BW which I know you would love to do but you can't find anything in what I wrote in this thread that reflects anti-Semitism, are you disappointed?
post #230 of 301 (permalink) Old 08-14-2006, 09:39 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Oh explain then why in your response to that guy you never capitalized the word Arab or Muslim? Every other ethnic group you did, what's with that?

I gave you an opportunity to PM so I can give you my info so you can go ahead and smear me outside of BW which I know you would love to do but you can't find anything in what I wrote in this thread that reflects anti-Semitism, are you disappointed?
Go ahead send me the info.

You presume too much "prof."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in