BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
There was no lie.
We went there for Israel. If we did not Israel would not have had this opportunity to beat the livin shit out off Lebanon like there is no tomorrow. The bottom line Israel is our best ally and most important strategic partner in that part of the world. They help our economy and provide us with much needed raw material for our energy demand. Without them the ayrabs would have priced all the oil any way they wanted to but with Israel at our side we can always tell all of them to work with us or we will let the dog loose. Israel is the great equalizer so yes we owed it Iraq. Besides it belongs to the greatest Israel once all Biblical prophecies are attained.

People it is important that we do not loose faith. Israel is our christian salvation. They care about us and would like to see that Jesus's people reign from the Nile to the Euphrates. So please stop the crying about the few thousand soldiers we lost. Besides they are not the cream of the crop of our society anyway. I mean that';s what poor people are for, so what if a few die for us?

WMD, Al - Quaida links that all part of the game our patriot friends like Wolfowitz and co have put together to make sure that the 9-11 events freshly imprinted in our minds put us in a revenge mode. It worked and we hate them arabs don't we? The bottom line even if we later find out that thses reasons were not true, so what! We invaded Iraq and saved it from the everyday killing and look it now like guage said all the schools we are building and the hospitals. We are building up the green zone and our embassy there for the Iraqis to enjoy, what else can one ask from a wise nation like ours.

From a bigger picture we have made sure that Israel is the only force with full capabilities in that region. This falls right inline with our over all startegy to control the Middle East. We have achieved a goal no other administration has been able to do. What's wrong with that?

NOW I know my REXY aint safe with "U". !!!

Ur kinda only 1/2 baked.

I WANT MY GERBIL BACK !!!!!!!!!...U BASTARD !!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
NOW I know my REXY aint safe with "U". !!!

Ur kinda only 1/2 baked.

I WANT MY GERBIL BACK !!!!!!!!!...U BASTARD !!!!!

Rex is safe, I swear. I almost used him as a chichkabab today but then he gave me that look. You know what I am talkin about, yeah that one with his cute little eyes you knw.
He is going out with me to town tonight. There is a dance competion at Dupont Circle and he is part of my outfit. Don't worry he will be in a plexiglass capsule that looks like Holmes thingy you know, the one I used on you when played toys...
It's going to be a blast since I will be collecting for charity doing this. Of course my cut is like 90%, don't tell
When I get back to my apartment I sill send you some pics that is if I came back alone you knw
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 08:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
It used to make me really angry, but now it is turning into deep sadness. It is incredibly sad that probably another two thousand boys will have to die for this incredible blunder. And the utter insanity of it - we put Hezbollah clones into power in Iraq, while we supposedly oppose Hezbollah in Lebanon. It has all become very,very sad. A war powered by the most fucked up egos in the world- Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Your demand here is a little hard to frame as a specific question. But, I assume it is that you are requesting some compelling evidence that Bush lied about the WMD story. I assume that because Bush went to Congress and got a Congressional Resolution authorizing the use of United States Armed Forces to enforce UN Security Council Resolutions needed to protect America from imminent danger posed by Saddam having WMD, and possibly Saddam passing such WMD on to terrorist who might use them against America or America's interests. So, when you ask about the invasion, and the lies, you have to get into the frame of reference Mr. Bush was forced to operate in at the time. An already passed resolution prohibited the use of such American Armed Services to oust Saddam and bring freedom to the Iraqi people, or oust Saddam and bring democracy to the Middle East. Keep that in mind.

I believe the onus is on those who, in light of there ultimately being no WMD, and there being ample evidence to counter every snippet of evidence the administration has publicly cited as their case for Saddam having WMD, including those up to minute, day by day and week by week live reports on CNN by reporters questioning actual UN weapons inspectors almost up to the point of initiating "shock and awe," believe there was a reason to invade that met the requirements set forth in the Congressional Resolution that authorized Bush to use American Armed Forces in Iraq, to demonstrate that case. The fact that many of us hope the Iraqis benefit in some way from Saddam's removal, the whole story of eliminating him because he was a bad guy, or the story of bringing democracy to the Middle East, as much as we would like to believe it is going to be a benefit to the people there, these were not legal reasons to invade. The circumstances that were authorized were very narrow. Wresting control of the WMD from Saddam and preventing Saddam from passing them on to Al-Qaeda or their ilk. Nothing else. And so, in order to go and do whatever the Bush administration thought was the prize worth lying to Americans and our allies over, that excuse was used, we were exploited and now over 2000 of our young have been killed in an illegal war that has killed many more thousands of Iraqis.

Recall that we are the United States of America and we did win the Cold War. We have the ability to tell blind beggars on the street what the exact change was that someone dropped in their pot, or took from it by observing from outer space. If you find that fantastic, go get a demo of the photos of your driveway that are available from space - I think Google does it now. These are free and I can just about make out the license plates on my car in the driveway. The government pays dearly for this service and gets a lot better quality.

We were technically capable of tracking those WMD as, according to the Bush administration, the Iraqis moved them every day and night to make fools of the dopey UN weapons inspectors. Kennedy showed the UN photos of ships in Russian ports, ships at sea and then ships in Cuban ports, followed by photos of actual missile installations in the early 1960's where the people were clearly distinguishable as either Russians or Cubans, when we made our claims leading up to the Cuban Missile Crisis. In that case, every possible diplomatic course of action to solve the problem was excercised before we went to war. And diplomacy, backed by a very apparent committment to use force if necessary, worked. No one died, and our President did not lie. Our Allies were favorably impressed and solidly supported us. The bad guys lost.
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
^^^^^ I'm confused. Why was this post lucid?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
He gave me his password.
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 09:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
I know--I thought I just needed to lay off the Soma.....
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
He gave me his password.
Let me guess -- "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 10:08 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
He gave me his password.
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 10:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
I'v bin dRiking al aftrn0o0n.....

HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 10:30 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
Your demand here is a little hard to frame as a specific question. But, I assume it is that you are requesting some compelling evidence that Bush lied about the WMD story. I assume that because Bush went to Congress and got a Congressional Resolution authorizing the use of United States Armed Forces to enforce UN Security Council Resolutions needed to protect America from imminent danger posed by Saddam having WMD, and possibly Saddam passing such WMD on to terrorist who might use them against America or America's interests. So, when you ask about the invasion, and the lies, you have to get into the frame of reference Mr. Bush was forced to operate in at the time. An already passed resolution prohibited the use of such American Armed Services to oust Saddam and bring freedom to the Iraqi people, or oust Saddam and bring democracy to the Middle East. Keep that in mind.

I believe the onus is on those who, in light of there ultimately being no WMD, and there being ample evidence to counter every snippet of evidence the administration has publicly cited as their case for Saddam having WMD, including those up to minute, day by day and week by week live reports on CNN by reporters questioning actual UN weapons inspectors almost up to the point of initiating "shock and awe," believe there was a reason to invade that met the requirements set forth in the Congressional Resolution that authorized Bush to use American Armed Forces in Iraq, to demonstrate that case. The fact that many of us hope the Iraqis benefit in some way from Saddam's removal, the whole story of eliminating him because he was a bad guy, or the story of bringing democracy to the Middle East, as much as we would like to believe it is going to be a benefit to the people there, these were not legal reasons to invade. The circumstances that were authorized were very narrow. Wresting control of the WMD from Saddam and preventing Saddam from passing them on to Al-Qaeda or their ilk. Nothing else. And so, in order to go and do whatever the Bush administration thought was the prize worth lying to Americans and our allies over, that excuse was used, we were exploited and now over 2000 of our young have been killed in an illegal war that has killed many more thousands of Iraqis.

Recall that we are the United States of America and we did win the Cold War. We have the ability to tell blind beggars on the street what the exact change was that someone dropped in their pot, or took from it by observing from outer space. If you find that fantastic, go get a demo of the photos of your driveway that are available from space - I think Google does it now. These are free and I can just about make out the license plates on my car in the driveway. The government pays dearly for this service and gets a lot better quality.

We were technically capable of tracking those WMD as, according to the Bush administration, the Iraqis moved them every day and night to make fools of the dopey UN weapons inspectors. Kennedy showed the UN photos of ships in Russian ports, ships at sea and then ships in Cuban ports, followed by photos of actual missile installations in the early 1960's where the people were clearly distinguishable as either Russians or Cubans, when we made our claims leading up to the Cuban Missile Crisis. In that case, every possible diplomatic course of action to solve the problem was excercised before we went to war. And diplomacy, backed by a very apparent committment to use force if necessary, worked. No one died, and our President did not lie. Our Allies were favorably impressed and solidly supported us. The bad guys lost.

WTF?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in