post #41 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79-300SD
But it is about right and wrong. Hitler learned that....so did Tojo.
I'm not defending Hitler, but had he won WWII and realized his ambition of world conquest, history books would read a lot differently than they do...

Does Israel have a 'right' to defend itself? Sure, but it doesn't matter. What does matter is that they can defend themselves. Do members of Hezbolah feel their raid on Israel was warranted and 'right'? I'm sure they do, but it doesn't really matter, What does matter is that Israel can and will kick the crap outta them to the extent that they're able. If the ME conflict is ever settled, the winners will paint themselves as righteous, and that is how history will be written.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Really go back and read any of your posts....they were all anti Isreal. You were attacking Isreal for retaliating for Hesbolah strikes against Isrealie citizens.
So for me not to be anit-Israel as you see it I must side the killing of Lebanese civilians at the present scale and response? If I had said let's kill' em all then surely you would see me in a different light right?
post #43 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:04 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1979 300SD, 1983 300D Mercedes
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 79-300SD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
So for me not to be anit-Israel as you see it I must side the killing of Lebanese civilians at the present scale and response? If I had said let's kill' em all then surely you would see me in a different light right?
So you didn't care about the thousands of Isrealies killed by Hamas and Hesbolah over the years....or all the damage they caused.

Because few had any sympathy for them (Isreal)....but let them say enough is engough and kick some terrorist ass...then all you hear is all this poor civilians...bad Isreal.....we have to defend the terrorists from Isreal shit.

How many of these "Civilians" aided Hesbolah? In that area I would say a vast majority....in my book they are part of Hesbolah as well since they helped arm them and helped them build bunkers and entrench.

Sorry...I have no sympathy for them. Not one Iota more than I did for the people of Japan or Germany since they were aiding the war machine.

----------------------------------------

Speed is a question of money. How fast do you want to go?

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

Come join us at http://schumanautomotive.com/forums
post #44 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Allowed by who?
Allowed by "right" as in " they blew up some of our people and therefore it is our right to attack Pakistan with our military might since Pakistan won't take care of their internal 'terrorists'.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #45 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
So you didn't care about the thousands of Isrealies killed by Hamas and Hesbolah over the years....or all the damage they caused.

Because few had any sympathy for them (Isreal)....but let them say enough is engough and kick some terrorist ass...then all you hear is all this poor civilians...bad Isreal.....we have to defend the terrorists from Isreal shit.

How many of these "Civilians" aided Hesbolah? In that area I would say a vast majority....in my book they are part of Hesbolah as well since they helped arm them and helped them build bunkers and entrench.

Sorry...I have no sympathy for them. Not one Iota more than I did for the people of Japan or Germany since they were aiding the war machine.
Again, where/when did I say that I did or did not care about the Israelis killed? I am gathering that you have become so paranoid that any post that challenges Israel either right or wrong is to be argued through personal attacks and the cheapening of Jewish plight. You are actually a disgrace to Israel by soiling it with your filthy dribbles and lack of humanity for others. Your hatred is more dangerous that Hezbolah and Hamas combined because it is your kind that will drive away real support for Israel.
post #46 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:23 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
Allowed by "right" as in " they blew up some of our people and therefore it is our right to attack Pakistan with our military might since Pakistan won't take care of their internal 'terrorists'.
Oh you mean like THe Branch Davidians.....and the poor souls at Ruby Ridge.

Or Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, I'm surprised the UN and the left didn't rally to their deffense like they are to Hamas and Hesbolah.

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

post #47 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Arabs started this......if an arab dies as a result of this war that the arabs started then too damn bad. Its the arabs that have proven time and time again they have little respect for life. Particularly Isrealie lives.

And again...where was the arab outcry when it was arabs raining rockets on Isreal killing only civilians...where was the arab outcry of the demented Muslim suicide bombers killing Isrealie citizens....

Its payback time. They have it coming.
Actually Hamas started it in Gaza, not Hezbollah in Lebanon, just to be clear. And just because one believes that Israel overreacted by blowing the shit out of Beirut while hunting for Hezbollah does NOT make anyone a "Jew-hater".

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #48 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:28 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
Actually Hamas started it in Gaza, not Hezbollah in Lebanon, just to be clear. And just because one believes that Israel overreacted by blowing the shit out of Beirut while hunting for Hezbollah does NOT make anyone a "Jew-hater".
Yeah I know...they are two different organizations...but their goals are both the same.

If you defend Hesbolah...or Hamas ...sorry to tell you , then you are a Jew-hater.

Isreal had the right to blow the shit out of Lebonan...they kidnapped two of its people adn lobbed missles adn rockets into Civilian Isrealie neighborhods.

Sorry Charlie...this is the best and clearest example of when and why Isreal has every right to "Blow the shit" out of someplace.

Proud Owner of a

1979 W116 300SD

1983 W123 300D

post #49 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Isreal has the right to Kill ANYONE who starts a war with them. Plain and simple. Just the same as we have the right to kill anyone who attacks us.
The mark of a true leader is one who is able to decide when he does NOT need to go to war just because is has the right to.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #50 of 240 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 01:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
So you are saying that Lebanese life is expandable indeed and their suffering is just a wailing of a suffering patient? So we must resist the urge to stop it and trust that eventually we will see a positive outcome from this?
I believe that is what he was saying. No need for a cease fire just to stop the killing while we sort this thing out. What good would that do?

McBear,
Kentucky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in