The reality - Page 16 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Shebl's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Vehicle: 280 GE / 1980
Location: Lebanon / Qatar
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Shebl
(Thread Starter)
Did yo know that Israel withdrew from its land invasion after loosing 13 soldier / 5 tanks .

It seems Israeli heavily armed army is only capable to airstrike and launch Artillery bombs from behind the border

They look so powerful when they are destroying civilian structures and infrastructures using smart weapons made in USA

But yet so weak to resist 2 days attack of Hizbollah

I wonder how are they planning to exterminate Hizbollah , or is it their plan to exterminate Lebanon ?

Did you media mention that Israeli army is firing banned bombs such as phosphoric and chemical ones and the list goes on and on and on …

Vehicle : 1980 280 GE
Nick Name : Blue Whale
Description : Long Slow and Heavy and can take me over any terrain
Shebl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
azimuth's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebl
Then look at it from Hizbollah perspective , did you expect Hizbollah to stand still while Israeli are keeping 10,000 prisoners in their Look alik Guntanamo prisons and just drop their weapons ?????
Is it possible that those prisoners are incarcerated justifiably regardless of age/sex? If those prisoners are incarcerated righteously, why should they be released? Why doesn't hizbollah sue in israeli court for their release instead of killing and kidnapping?

Hizbollah is in control here. Release the kidnapped israelis unharmed unconditionally and all of the rest of your issues will solve themselves.

aborted Shop Forum member

azimuth is offline  
post #153 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Shebl's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Vehicle: 280 GE / 1980
Location: Lebanon / Qatar
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Shebl
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth
Is it possible that those prisoners are incarcerated justifiably regardless of age/sex? If those prisoners are incarcerated righteously, why should they be released? Why doesn't hizbollah sue in israeli court for their release instead of killing and kidnapping?

Hizbollah is in control here. Release the kidnapped israelis unharmed unconditionally and all of the rest of your issues will solve themselves.
Izraeli courts ? you must be kidding me

Vehicle : 1980 280 GE
Nick Name : Blue Whale
Description : Long Slow and Heavy and can take me over any terrain
Shebl is offline  
post #154 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Shebl's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Vehicle: 280 GE / 1980
Location: Lebanon / Qatar
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Shebl
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebl
About invading i don't hink so , Israeli troops couldn't resist being at 4 km inside the lebanese border , they withdrew yesterday don't you read the news .

I think the only thing Israel is able to do is being a terrorist who destroys civilian targets and kills innocent children , knowing very well that this won't bring their soldiers back but it will only satisfy their thirsts for blood shed .
Did I mention those troops are from the Golani Platoon division 51 , these are supposed to be the toughest in the Israeli army .

Vehicle : 1980 280 GE
Nick Name : Blue Whale
Description : Long Slow and Heavy and can take me over any terrain
Shebl is offline  
post #155 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:22 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
azimuth's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebl
Izraeli courts ? you must be kidding me
apparently you and hizbollah/hamas have the same point of view. Since those are terrorist organizations which target and use civilians' deaths for political gain, I'd change my perspective if I were you. A man's value/guilt is also calculated based on his associations.

aborted Shop Forum member

azimuth is offline  
post #156 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 08:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 7,217
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebl
Then look at it from Hizbollah perspective , did you expect Hizbollah to stand still while Israeli are keeping 10,000 prisoners in their Look alik Guntanamo prisons and just drop their weapons ?????
You ever ask your self why these people are in prison. God forbid that anyone in the middle east except the Israelis ever do something wrong. I'm sure that the Israelis love spending all that money on keeping 10,000 people in prison just for a laugh. SO what release them, and then what happens they are all back to they mission of Jihad.
NZ Benz is offline  
post #157 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 08:59 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
SILVER ARROW's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: Mercedes SL R129
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Posts: 1,293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to SILVER ARROW
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth
Is it possible that those prisoners are incarcerated justifiably regardless of age/sex? If those prisoners are incarcerated righteously, why should they be released? Why doesn't hizbollah sue in israeli court for their release instead of killing and kidnapping?

Hizbollah is in control here. Release the kidnapped israelis unharmed unconditionally and all of the rest of your issues will solve themselves.
Let's take a broader view of the situation. Clearly, the issue isn’t the captured soldiers anymore. It's much more.
Hezbollah could have taken the decision to capture the 2 soldiers by itself, but it could have never decided to launch rockets on Israel without the support and approval of Iran and the logistic support of Syria. On the hand, Israel could have responded by shelling the border area without consulting anyone. But it could have never gone through shelling Beirut's suburb and Lebanon's entire infrastructure without the US support and "green light". So in my opinion, it's a US-Iranian war on Lebanese and Israeli territory. So the root of the problem as what Bush implied in his speech with Blair is Iran. Deal with Iran, and problem solved.

SL SILVER ARROW WITH PANORAMIC HARDTOP, XENON, AMG FULL KIT, PARKTONIC SENSORS ... EVERY AVAILABLE OPTION!!!


<img src="http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/104312611950642005120548PM.jpg" border=0>
SILVER ARROW is offline  
post #158 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 09:07 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER ARROW
Let's take a broader view of the situation. Clearly, the issue isn’t the captured soldiers anymore. It's much more.
Hezbollah could have taken the decision to capture the 2 soldiers by itself, but it could have never decided to launch rockets on Israel without the support and approval of Iran and the logistic support of Syria. On the hand, Israel could have responded by shelling the border area without consulting anyone. But it could have never gone through shelling Beirut's suburb and Lebanon's entire infrastructure without the US support and "green light". So in my opinion, it's a US-Iranian war on Lebanese and Israeli territory. So the root of the problem as what Bush implied in his speech with Blair is Iran. Deal with Iran, and problem solved.
BINGO
DP is offline  
post #159 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
azimuth's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER ARROW
Let's take a broader view of the situation. Clearly, the issue isn’t the captured soldiers anymore. It's much more.
Hezbollah could have taken the decision to capture the 2 soldiers by itself, but it could have never decided to launch rockets on Israel without the support and approval of Iran and the logistic support of Syria. On the hand, Israel could have responded by shelling the border area without consulting anyone. But it could have never gone through shelling Beirut's suburb and Lebanon's entire infrastructure without the US support and "green light". So in my opinion, it's a US-Iranian war on Lebanese and Israeli territory. So the root of the problem as what Bush implied in his speech with Blair is Iran. Deal with Iran, and problem solved.
SILVER ARROW, I agree with you. Ultimately this is a chess match between two powers unwilling to overtly attack each other.

Whether this matter is about the 2 soldiers or not, Israel has claimed that if they are returned unharmed, the shelling and air assault will cease. My suggestion would be to test their word.

aborted Shop Forum member

azimuth is offline  
post #160 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 07:22 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth
SILVER ARROW, I agree with you. Ultimately this is a chess match between two powers unwilling to overtly attack each other.

Whether this matter is about the 2 soldiers or not, Israel has claimed that if they are returned unharmed, the shelling and air assault will cease. My suggestion would be to test their word.
You are a wise man Az
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    new reality tv show... asianml Off-Topic 0 11-14-2005 05:32 PM
    Reality check Charlie_M W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 10 07-10-2005 06:38 AM
    are official performance figures for the G less than reality? christian_g G-Class 12 07-08-2005 08:04 AM
    new reality TV (D) mzsmbs Off-Topic 4 02-05-2005 04:44 PM
    Free HP -=- Myth or Reality? Nugzar W124 E,CE,D,TD Class 3 06-04-2003 11:01 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome