Who Wants War? - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
J’lem gay parade called off due to war

Open House announces cancellation of parade, which was scheduled for August 10, but says other gay pride events will take place as planned. ‘We are determined to fight for our right to march in Jerusalem this year,’ organization’s director says.

The Open House Organization announced Friday that the World Pride parade, which was scheduled to take place on August 10 in Jerusalem, has been called off due to the war in Lebanon.

However, the other gay pride events will take place as scheduled, the group said in a statement.

Escalation in haredi resistance to WorldPride Parade in Jerusalem: Flyers denouncing parade distributed in mailboxes promise NIS 20,000 to 'whoever causes death to one of Sodom and Gomorrah people'

“This is not the time for celebrations,” Open House said. “The parade, which requires extensive security, will not take place due to the situation.”

The organization said the parade will be held with the improvement of the security situation in the country.

“The gay pride events will take place as scheduled in a format that is sensitive to the situation and as part of the continued democratic struggle for a free Jerusalem,” the statement said. “These events, along with the conventions, exhibits, performances and film festival will all take place as planned.”

Open House Director Hagai Elad said, “we are determined to fight for our right to march in Jerusalem this year; we will not succumb to the violent incitement against our community and against all the proponents of democracy in Jerusalem.”
Botnst is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 11:29 AM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Kingorcus's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1985 500SEL
Location: Michigan, US
Posts: 832
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kingorcus is offline  
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elitist
 
Marsden's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Location: United States
Posts: 11,333
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Marsden is offline  
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 12:19 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
J’lem gay parade called off due to war

Open House announces cancellation of parade, which was scheduled for August 10, but says other gay pride events will take place as planned. ‘We are determined to fight for our right to march in Jerusalem this year,’ organization’s director says.

The Open House Organization announced Friday that the World Pride parade, which was scheduled to take place on August 10 in Jerusalem, has been called off due to the war in Lebanon.

However, the other gay pride events will take place as scheduled, the group said in a statement.

Escalation in haredi resistance to WorldPride Parade in Jerusalem: Flyers denouncing parade distributed in mailboxes promise NIS 20,000 to 'whoever causes death to one of Sodom and Gomorrah people'

“This is not the time for celebrations,” Open House said. “The parade, which requires extensive security, will not take place due to the situation.”

The organization said the parade will be held with the improvement of the security situation in the country.

“The gay pride events will take place as scheduled in a format that is sensitive to the situation and as part of the continued democratic struggle for a free Jerusalem,” the statement said. “These events, along with the conventions, exhibits, performances and film festival will all take place as planned.”

Open House Director Hagai Elad said, “we are determined to fight for our right to march in Jerusalem this year; we will not succumb to the violent incitement against our community and against all the proponents of democracy in Jerusalem.”
Q: What do you call a gay Jew?

A: He blew

ThrillKill is offline  
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 02:37 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
J’lem gay parade called off due to war

Open House announces cancellation of parade, which was scheduled for August 10, but says other gay pride events will take place as planned. ‘We are determined to fight for our right to march in Jerusalem this year,’ organization’s director says.

The Open House Organization announced Friday that the World Pride parade, which was scheduled to take place on August 10 in Jerusalem, has been called off due to the war in Lebanon.

However, the other gay pride events will take place as scheduled, the group said in a statement.

Escalation in haredi resistance to WorldPride Parade in Jerusalem: Flyers denouncing parade distributed in mailboxes promise NIS 20,000 to 'whoever causes death to one of Sodom and Gomorrah people'

“This is not the time for celebrations,” Open House said. “The parade, which requires extensive security, will not take place due to the situation.”

The organization said the parade will be held with the improvement of the security situation in the country.

“The gay pride events will take place as scheduled in a format that is sensitive to the situation and as part of the continued democratic struggle for a free Jerusalem,” the statement said. “These events, along with the conventions, exhibits, performances and film festival will all take place as planned.”

Open House Director Hagai Elad said, “we are determined to fight for our right to march in Jerusalem this year; we will not succumb to the violent incitement against our community and against all the proponents of democracy in Jerusalem.”

This is what I am talking about. those ayrabs are always spoiling the parties. I am glad that liberty is prevailing and that the march will take place. Hey MBZER you want to travel any time soon? We can get a great deal on flights to Israel right now you know!
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 02:58 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingorcus
Now that's a lie. Israel would never shoot at ambulances. Those scenes were doctored I am sure. I love the last picture it showed how human little Israeli girls are compared to the dead ayrab ones. At least they wrote love notes on those bombs, that's what being civilized is all about.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Membership withdrawn by request
 
Von Vorschlag's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Location: the pale blue dot
Posts: 19,563
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
I feel it was the least we could do after one of our 'pillow biting' meddling Eurocrats banned one of your biggest exports.We were brought up on that stuff, known affectionately as 'the Devil's spunk'.Little old ladies everywhere will be up in arms.Me,I don't care, I'm strictly olive oil,(extra virgin of course).

http://ukip.org/ukip_news/gen12.php?t=1&id=2346
It's a shocker no more anger mutter on me toast , oh well least we have cornish butta , and of course New Zealand is on the wrong side of the room with their flag they have thAT white gold to sell to the guys with curly slippers baaaAAAaaa .
Von Vorschlag is offline  
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 03:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsden
Only three countries, it turns out.


US, UK, Israel.
They'll probably get theirs...
I would like to thank W for continuing to suck the US's World image down into a Black Hole that is going to take decades to rebuild. He says he does not want an isolationist policy yet does everything he can to build a wall around us. Way to Fn Go.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 03:27 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
I would like to thank W for continuing to suck the US's World image down into a Black Hole that is going to take decades to rebuild. He says he does not want an isolationist policy yet does everything he can to build a wall around us. Way to Fn Go.

You are a cry baby! that picture actually accuratly depicts our position with Israel in conjunction with England vis a vis the rest of the world. You have to understand that the world is Israel because we owe them after all the misery we have put its children through. Now they are protecting our biblical places for the upcomming armagedon and the meeting of the beast just like it was foretold and the rest of world has the audacity to not side the righteous? I think the US and England are on the right path since we know that Israel represents our biblical aspirations and it is going to help christianity flourish while removing all of Satan's seeds like the ayrabs and anyone that feels sorry for them.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 03:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
SILVER ARROW's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: Mercedes SL R129
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Posts: 1,293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to SILVER ARROW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
Now that's a lie. Israel would never shoot at ambulances. Those scenes were doctored I am sure.
Well, that's you're wrong again. Your precious friends do shoot at ambulances. It has happened 3 times in the past 10 days and many times before. The footage of the attacks has been shown on all Arab, Asian and European media. So change your channel from time to time and see the entire picture.

SL SILVER ARROW WITH PANORAMIC HARDTOP, XENON, AMG FULL KIT, PARKTONIC SENSORS ... EVERY AVAILABLE OPTION!!!


<img src="http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/104312611950642005120548PM.jpg" border=0>
SILVER ARROW is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    'President Bush's war, not America's war' firstmb Off-Topic 0 11-28-2005 11:28 PM
    War? What War? fjbertrand Off-Topic 12 06-02-2005 05:57 PM
    Anti-Iraq War Soldiers form PAC, begin airing new ad against the War FeelTheLove Off-Topic 8 10-15-2004 12:02 PM
    Tomorrow, will it be war or not? War means new SLK sales will trickle. kls 023 R170 SLK-Class 13 03-17-2003 11:17 AM
    Who won the war? Guest (MBNZ) General Mercedes-Benz 7 07-07-2002 09:41 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome