LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 01:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by www_126world_com
Notice how quick Talbir is to say he could give a hoot about the Queen of his country and that his flag means nothing to him however......

NOTICE HOW HE TOTALLY EVADES THE QUESTION OF IF MBZER WOULD BE WELCOME AT HIS HOME!

Hahahahahahaha....

Basically he is saying he would rather burn his flag and shit on his queen than have to deal with MBZER coming for a vist.

Ill be sure to remind you all about this when MBZER is caught trying to blow up some major federal building in the name of free speech.

Ta-Ta

Sellc,

like i said before, some take this stuff far too seriously and you are one of them.

Again i ask you, what led you to make the (incorrect) assumption that UK is my country ???

And where did i say i'd rather burn my flag ????

And what queen ??? My country deos not have a queen !!

Do you have a vision problem as well as a mental one....because you seem to be reading things that aren't there ?

talbir

Mercedes w124 500E 1993 Black 040
Mercedes w124 500E 1993 Spruce Green
Mercedes AMG 560SEC 1988
Mercedes AMG DOHC M117 w126 AMG Widebody SEC 1985
Mercedes 560SE Carat Duchatelet 1987
Mercedes w126 SEL Brabus
Mercedes w124 T Brabus
Porsche 911 Turbo SE Slantnose 1986
Mercedes 560E - w124 5.6 DOHC 360bhp by Stratton
Ferrari 328 GTS Quattrovalvole 1986 Koenig Widebody
Porsche 928 S4 by Strosek, Supercharged 550bhp
Mercedes 190E AMG Widebody
Mercedes SEC by Gemballa 6.9

Last edited by talbir; 07-18-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 01:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by talbir
Sellc,

like i said before, some take this stuff far too seriously and you are one of them.

Again i ask you, what led you to make the (incorrect) assumption that UK is my country ???

Do you have a vision problem as well as a mental one....because you seem to be reading things that aren't there ?

talbir

O U C H !!!....talk about a i-net bitch slapping !!!!!

post #13 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 02:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 1991 300 SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lander91
sorry to hijack the post but Talbir, howz the m120 conversion going??? what knid of a beast does the 560se feel like?? c'mon dish
If a thread needed to be hijacked it's this one.
post #14 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 03:44 PM
www_126world_com

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Lets see here,

We have Mr. Bull-shitter Talbir the 24 hour engine changer who is from London UK and his side kick the wack job from California that is a flag burning terroist.

Two birds of a feather flock together is what I say... You both are full of it.

I-Net bitch slap? I doubt it... Looks more like an international gathering of bull-shitting homo's that dont know a thermostat from a axle. You guys look good together.

Seems like you two butt buddies remind me of these two fellows right here...

Have a look, I am willing to bet that this is Talbir and MBZER anyone care to dis-agree?
After all Talbir did say in this thread and I quote "MBZER gives as good as he gets" Now we know what talbir was talking about!

This link contains a discussing graphic image as pointed out by Kalifornia. Please do not click on this link if you are under 18 or wish not to see unpleasant truths.
http://www.sellc.us/talbir_mbzer.htm

Last edited by www_126world_com; 07-20-2006 at 05:09 AM.
post #15 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 04:04 PM
www_126world_com

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbir
Sellc,

talbir
What let me to belive your country is the UK? I dont know, maybe your profile? You know the one that says London UK? You are a daft boy..... I dont think you know an axle from a thermostat either. You are just as full of it as MBZER and the very fact that you side with him should let everyone know just how much of an ass you are. That said you have yourself a nice day. By the way, once MBZER gets his head out of his ass maybe he can take his fist out of yours.
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 04:11 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 85 500SEC, 85 Euro 500SE, 89 560SEL
Hey....pull my finger!!
post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 04:56 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Quote:
Originally Posted by www_126world_com
What let me to belive your country is the UK? I dont know, maybe your profile? You know the one that says London UK? You are a daft boy..... I dont think you know an axle from a thermostat either. You are just as full of it as MBZER and the very fact that you side with him should let everyone know just how much of an ass you are. That said you have yourself a nice day. By the way, once MBZER gets his head out of his ass maybe he can take his fist out of yours.
Gr8 post...I'm sure it will bring in a lot of bussiness for ya from the BenzWorld members.

So happy YOU expoosed your self before some member actually spent any $$$$$$ with YOU.

Ur a
post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 07:31 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: 89' 300SE 80' 240D
Welcome To W126 Wars!!! Vol.1

Euro Headlights/Corners
Optima Battery {Red}
Alpine Head Unit
MB Quart Component Door And Rear Speakers
2 Alpine Type S 12's W/ A Alpine Amp At 1000W X 1

Earl J...
post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 07:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: "500"sel, 560sec
2nd hijack attempt -
"Lander91 - the M120 conversion is still in progress and i expect to be comlpete around October time. The Widebody is complete, interior AMG wood and Recaros are done, and engine wiring progressing. This is 10 x the pain of an M119 swap, trust me....

The 560SE, recently converted from a 300SE, is absolute dynamite ! Nothing compares to a 300+bhp with 3.46 - it can match my w124 500E's and is probably quicker in mid range, from say 50 - 130. Acceleration is absolutely astonishing and everything becomes a blur !!!

I'll post some pics later of the self levelling retro fit too - used AMG struts and springs and retro fitted the self levelling system from scratch. Car is sitting perfectly and the SLS works like clockwork.

But NOTHING beats the 300bhp with a 3.46, sheer joy !

And the diff is still alive after 1000 miles of hard acceleration"

awesome and yeah i bet the wiring is 10 times harder cuz theres probably 10 times as much im surprised that the 560se can keep up with the 500e's that bodes well for anyone who wants to do that conversion (i.e. me) although I dont think id go for the 3.46, petrol is a wee bit on the rich side at the 'mo.

"500"sel - M117.968 --> M119.960 conversion, standalone LinkPlus ECU (linkecu.com) tuned to ~260kw, full dual 2.25" mandrel bend exhaust, AMG 2nd Gen full body kit & interior mods, Bilstein HD's and custom springs. 17" SSR wheels 8.5J front 9.5J rear (235, 255 tyres)

560sec - I hate sec's

You're unique, just like everyone else.
post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 08:15 PM
www_126world_com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
Gr8 post...I'm sure it will bring in a lot of bussiness for ya from the BenzWorld members.

So happy YOU expoosed your self before some member actually spent any $$$$$$ with YOU.

Ur a
As a matter of fact I just sent the second BenzWorld customer down the road about 10 minutes ago.

Thanks for the hype, it is the haters that pump it all up for me!

I must admit, $200 for 3 hours work is nothing considering I can sit on my ass and sell parts and not even break a sweat but honestly I don’t mind working hard for the people who aren’t terrorist or un-aware of where they live (Talbir).

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU hahahahahaha

Honestly MBZER you are a Jag-Off and I seriously doubt anyone would allow you to come close to there Mercedes with a wrench. How many Mercedes other than your own rust bucket have people entrusted you with?

I thought so.

As far as the customers whom read this, I bet they can read between the lines and figure out for themselves that MBZER is just some jag-off kid that likes to take cheap pot shots at people that are asking for help with there Mercedes. Grow up kid!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in