A rare victory against Bush-Cheney Friendly Fascism - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:31 AM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByteMe
His name ryhymes with "sewage".

I don't know anything that rhymes with "ryhymes" so....
below me bitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
You know guage, I had anal sex with your mom, so you might be my son.
post #33 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:22 PM
guage

You give this trash a sort of identity that seeks to humanize them. "They have rights, their humans just like you and me."

There in lies your first mistake. You fail to see that this garbage is not human as we know the concept. The value of life is cheap to him. He knows no way other than that drilled into him by the false religion of perverts called Islam. He sees you as an animal he must kill to further the cause of his 'holy-war'. You are nothing less than a vile demon with disgusting and immoral lifestyles that make you weak and easy pray in his mission of a perfect Islamic world.

Sleep all you want - sit back and pet the rabid dog out of your misguided American compassion and sensibilities. The law, the law, it must be what we live by. Otherwise we sink in their world, right. Wrong! It's because you want him to be like you. You want him become what he is not so you can be smug in you belief that how you think can be a guiding light for everyone.

Wake the fuck up, people! This garbage doesn't give a sch-it that you want want to protect his rights. He'd just as soon slit your throat or walk into a school classroom encased in C4 to bring you to his world. 'Turn the other cheek' Will be your downfall.

You think you are a patriot because you spout tolerance of all that is different - We are civilized. We are the good guys.

So what's it going to take to slap you back into how the world really works outside our country. Another 9/11? Will you be band wagon patriots then too? Will it take someone you love dieing at the hands of your 'fellow human being' to make you see? Nah, you'll probably blame some politician in whatever government is in office.

Laugh at me. Ridicule me. And most of all, it's OK. Feel free to look me in the eye when I'm proved right after you see first hand Islam's true face up close and personal. God forbid that any of you here or your family be harmed, but it's going to happen. The rabid dog will bite again.

I don't care what party you're in. Dem or Pub. There's garbage in both. Elements of both are lubing that slide we're on into the cesspool.

Don't you people get it? The time for the Dem or Pub, Lib or Con, label is waay past over. It's time to be Goddamn Americans again. Time to treat trash like trash. Put the frigging latte down and get out of zombie land. Your country is being taken from you while you sit there with some sch-it eating passive grin. Those people who fight regardless of why needs you to be supportive. If all you can contribute for the cause is whining and moaning, bad mouthing everything not under you control or to your liking, then fuck you very much, but I'd rather you go back to your latte, don't want you to miss the next call to prayer (better get used to that).

my dos centavos (better get used to that too).
post #34 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by guage
You give this trash a sort of identity that seeks to humanize them. "They have rights, their humans just like you and me."

There in lies your first mistake. You fail to see that this garbage is not human as we know the concept. The value of life is cheap to him. He knows no way other than that drilled into him by the false religion of perverts called Islam. He sees you as an animal he must kill to further the cause of his 'holy-war'. You are nothing less than a vile demon with disgusting and immoral lifestyles that make you weak and easy pray in his mission of a perfect Islamic world.

Sleep all you want - sit back and pet the rabid dog out of your misguided American compassion and sensibilities. The law, the law, it must be what we live by. Otherwise we sink in their world, right. Wrong! It's because you want him to be like you. You want him become what he is not so you can be smug in you belief that how you think can be a guiding light for everyone.

Wake the fuck up, people! This garbage doesn't give a sch-it that you want want to protect his rights. He'd just as soon slit your throat or walk into a school classroom encased in C4 to bring you to his world. 'Turn the other cheek' Will be your downfall.

You think you are a patriot because you spout tolerance of all that is different - We are civilized. We are the good guys.

So what's it going to take to slap you back into how the world really works outside our country. Another 9/11? Will you be band wagon patriots then too? Will it take someone you love dieing at the hands of your 'fellow human being' to make you see? Nah, you'll probably blame some politician in whatever government is in office.

Laugh at me. Ridicule me. And most of all, it's OK. Feel free to look me in the eye when I'm proved right after you see first hand Islam's true face up close and personal. God forbid that any of you here or your family be harmed, but it's going to happen. The rabid dog will bite again.

I don't care what party you're in. Dem or Pub. There's garbage in both. Elements of both are lubing that slide we're on into the cesspool.

Don't you people get it? The time for the Dem or Pub, Lib or Con, label is waay past over. It's time to be Goddamn Americans again. Time to treat trash like trash. Put the frigging latte down and get out of zombie land. Your country is being taken from you while you sit there with some sch-it eating passive grin. Those people who fight regardless of why needs you to be supportive. If all you can contribute for the cause is whining and moaning, bad mouthing everything not under you control or to your liking, then fuck you very much, but I'd rather you go back to your latte, don't want you to miss the next call to prayer (better get used to that).

my dos centavos (better get used to that too).
You're speechifying to people who aren't here. We all realize the danger presented by terrorism, but most of us refuse to be used by a bunch of fucking murderers who have hijacked the military machinery of this country to fight a war that has nothing to do with fighting terrorism. When your side shows enough guts to face up to the fact that this is in fact what George Bush did, we can impeach the motherfucker and his murderous sidekick, and put a leader in we can actually all support to fight this war. The world you describe, of united Americans, actually existed in this country up until the day Bush invaded Iraq the way Hitler invaded Poland, using 9-11 as an excuse to carry out his own pet project. I may be against terrorism, but I'll be damned if I will line up behind some god damn murdering Nazi who is no better than Osama Bin Laden in the name of fighting it.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 07-01-2006 at 10:05 PM.
post #35 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Your country is being taken from you while you sit there with some sch-it eating passive grin.
You might want to ponder that thought for a moment. Who is it that's taking our country and how is that being accomplished? I take it you aren't referring to the current administration's curtailment of our freedoms or the fact that a Japanese company now owns the Seattle Mariners, but those are the only thoughts that come to mind...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #36 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:20 PM
guage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
You're speechifying to people who aren't here. We all realize the danger presented by terrorism, but most of us refuse to be used by a bunch of fucking murderers who have hijacked the military machinery of this country to fight a war that has nothing to do with fighting terrorism. When your side shows enough guts to face up to the fact that this is in fact what George Bush did, we can impeach the motherfucker and his murderous sidekick, and put a leader in we can actually all support to fight this war. The world you describe, of united Americans, actually existed in this country up until the day Bush invaded Iraq the way Hitler invaded Poland, using 9-11 as an excuse to carry out his own pet project. I may be against terrorism, but I'll be damned if I will line up behind some god damn murdering Nazi who is no better than Osama Bin Laden in the name of fighting it.
Mr. Enemy of the State.
Are your kids as stupid & cowardly as you?
post #37 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:23 PM
guage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
You might want to ponder that thought for a moment. Who is it that's taking our country and how is that being accomplished? I take it you aren't referring to the current administration's curtailment of our freedoms or the fact that a Japanese company now owns the Seattle Mariners, but those are the only thoughts that come to mind...
I have read alot of posts saying " President Bush is taking away our freedom". Here's what I'm looking for-
Specific examples of your life being physically, negatively impacted by policies implemented by President Bush. Not "the idea" of your freedom being inhibited. I want specific examples. Not the "feeling" that your freedom is being taken away. Specific examples.
I'm willing to go first; other than longer lines at the airport security , President Bush has NOT inhibited MY freedom one iota. I am JUST AS FREE and SAFER than when "the previous administration"
post #38 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Mr. Enemy of the State.
Are your kids as stupid & cowardly as you?
Fuck you
post #39 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I have read alot of posts saying " President Bush is taking away our freedom". Here's what I'm looking for-
Specific examples of your life being physically, negatively impacted by policies implemented by President Bush. Not "the idea" of your freedom being inhibited. I want specific examples. Not the "feeling" that your freedom is being taken away. Specific examples.
I'm willing to go first; other than longer lines at the airport security , President Bush has NOT inhibited MY freedom one iota. I am JUST AS FREE and SAFER than when "the previous administration"
Your rotten fucking war is taking people's kids, and killing them. I'd say that was a pretty profound way to lose your freedom. And the reason you don't see more freedom being taken away is because of people like me, who refused to be cowed by you fucking bastards at the beginning of this when you tried to make any disagreement with you fascist pricks grounds for calling us "unpatriotic". You don't know what real patriotism is, you nasty little fascist cocksucker.
post #40 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Wow, it's a dumbfuckathon! Congratulations on making it to the final two guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in