Bush Still Drinking? - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Gregs300CD's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 5,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Bush Still Drinking?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/121745...till_drinking/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/108300...rinking_again/
Gregs300CD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 02:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Those are soooooooo lame. Don't you have anything bette r to do w/ your time?
Attached Images
 

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Gregs300CD's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 5,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lame?

He's drunk.
Gregs300CD is offline  
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs300CD
Lame?

He's drunk.
He's drunk, you're lame for putting the disgusting thing up here, IMO.

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
elau's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 5,392
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Those video may be lame. But his actions, or should I say, inactions speak louder. You have to be either drunk or high as a kite to make the kind of decisions he made the last 6 years.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
elau is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:44 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau
Those video may be lame. But his actions, or should I say, inactions speak louder. You have to be either drunk or high as a kite to make the kind of decisions he made the last 6 years.
"...inactions..."? "...kite..."? What the hell are they?????

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 04:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
old300D's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
"...inactions..."? "...kite..."? What the hell are they?????
Ok, so he was busy strumming guitar while NO flooded. And he was busy reading to elementary kids while NY was being hit with aircraft. Inactions is probably an inaccurate word.

OBK #35

old300D is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 05:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by old300D
Ok, so he was busy strumming guitar while NO flooded. And he was busy reading to elementary kids while NY was being hit with aircraft. Inactions is probably an inaccurate word.
He plays a guitar? He can read? That doesn't sound like "inaction" to me!

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Gregs300CD's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 5,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Here's the problem with it. He supposedly stopped drinking, doing drugs, etc. and turned his life over to God when he was born again. His conviction to sobriety is intertwined with his faith in his higher power. This goes to show the conviction of his faith. A casual crusader is a dangerous man to have in the office of presidency.

If his faith in God is so shallow (while pontificating so adamantly), how do you suppose his convictions on defending the constitution and faithfully executing the office of the presidency... etc. rank on his list of ideals?

He said he was going to restore something or other to the white house, didn't he?
Gregs300CD is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 06:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs300CD
Here's the problem with it. He supposedly stopped drinking, doing drugs, etc. and turned his life over to God when he was born again. His conviction to sobriety is intertwined with his faith in his higher power. This goes to show the conviction of his faith. A casual crusader is a dangerous man to have in the office of presidency.

If his faith in God is so shallow (while pontificating so adamantly), how do you suppose his convictions on defending the constitution and faithfully executing the office of the presidency... etc. rank on his list of ideals?

He said he was going to restore something or other to the white house, didn't he?
J's an appolgist for bu$h....He's blinded by the light of truth.



MBZER is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome