Female impersonator Ann Coulter - what a c**t - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 03:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
Other than parroting Rush and Ann and O'Really, from where could you possibly draw such an asinine, calloused, conclusion? Surely not from facts. Surely not from evidence, Surely not from experience. Must be more Bull Shit.

Two of my team had husbands who worked at Cantor Fitzgerard, both died. I have kept in touch with both of them and their opinions are very much in tune with those of the widows in New Jersey. Their association is based on their shared pain and circumstance. They also have shared questions about what the government has done. Both are MS Systems Architects with 12-18 years experience, both with ex-mil background. Interestingly, one is a conservative and the other a liberal.

So, ChickenHawk, which of them would be the dumb bimbo?
So you know two other dumb bimbos! Big surprise!!
Attached Images
 

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 04:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
So you know two other dumb bimbos! Big surprise!!
Nice, I see you missed the compassionate part of compassionate conservative also. Is there any part of that whole NeoCon [NewConfused] that you actually understand and can articulate from you own viewpoint or is it all just buzzwords, parroting and clipart? Exactly when, during NeoCon indoctrination do they use the brain pither?

By the way, the conservative widow was a Captain in the Marines and top in her class at USC so I really don't think bimbo fits, and the other was "just" a Lt. Cmdr in the Navy out of U. Conn. Still havn't seen that abbreviated CV of yours that you offered then strangly 'changed your mind'.

As for the clipart, weak, but my advise, quit looking in the mirror.

And you avoided answering where you drew the conclusions on the New Jersey widows? Um?????

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.

Last edited by mcbear; 06-13-2006 at 04:19 PM.
mcbear is offline  
post #53 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 04:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Gregs300CD's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 5,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Spitting senseless party-line bile laden rhetoric leads to no good.

Last edited by Gregs300CD; 01-08-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Gregs300CD is offline  
post #54 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 05:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
Nice, I see you missed the compassionate part of compassionate conservative also. Is there any part of that whole NeoCon [NewConfused] that you actually understand and can articulate from you own viewpoint or is it all just buzzwords, parroting and clipart? Exactly when, during NeoCon indoctrination do they use the brain pither?

By the way, the conservative widow was a Captain in the Marines and top in her class at USC so I really don't think bimbo fits, and the other was "just" a Lt. Cmdr in the Navy out of U. Conn. Still havn't seen that abbreviated CV of yours that you offered then strangly 'changed your mind'.

As for the clipart, weak, but my advise, quit looking in the mirror.

And you avoided answering where you drew the conclusions on the New Jersey widows? Um?????
You are a pedant, while I practice parsimony. In order to be parsimonious, I use clip art, while you tend to drone on and on about obscure and inane "facts" that you just Googled. I subscribe to the wisdom of the ancient Chinese proverb “A picture is worth 10,000 words”. You might try it—and spare all of us your “wisdom.” Please…

Given your pedantic propensities, I went to the dictionary for you:

Pedantic
  • Like a pedant, overly concerned with formal rules and trivial points of learning.
  • Being showy of one's knowledge, often in a boring manner.
  • Often used to describe a person who emphasizes their knowledge through the use of vocabulary.
  • Being finicky or picky with language.
Parsimony
  • Parsimony is to prefer least complicated explanation for an observation. (Ockham's Razor also states this idea.)
  • Parsimony is the simplicity of the structure of a function.
  • Parsimony is the scientific idea that the simplest explanation of a phenomenon is the best one.
BTW: In what area did you earn your Ph.D.?

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #55 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 05:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
You are a pedant, while I practice parsimony. In order to be parsimonious, I use clip art, while you tend to drone on and on about obscure and inane "facts" that you just Googled. I subscribe to the wisdom of the ancient Chinese proverb “A picture is worth 10,000 words”. You might try it—and spare all of us your “wisdom.” Please…

Given your pedantic propensities, I went to the dictionary for you:

Pedantic
  • Like a pedant, overly concerned with formal rules and trivial points of learning.
  • Being showy of one's knowledge, often in a boring manner.
  • Often used to describe a person who emphasizes their knowledge through the use of vocabulary.
  • Being finicky or picky with language.
Parsimony
  • Parsimony is to prefer least complicated explanation for an observation. (Ockham's Razor also states this idea.)
  • Parsimony is the simplicity of the structure of a function.
  • Parsimony is the scientific idea that the simplest explanation of a phenomenon is the best one.
BTW: In what area did you earn your Ph.D.?
Sorry but I don't google my facts, really not necessary here. And if you can remember I do NOT have a Ph.D. I just have two MS, Systems Engineering and Economics. No Piled high and Dry for me. And please don't call me an academic again. I still feel insulted from the last time.

And if you are going to practice Parsimony [a simpleton would also qualify] at least use good, or at least current clipart.

And don't you find it funny that Parsimony has more letters than Pedant.

And just for giggles, what would you think I might have googled instead of known? Let me guess, you have no clue again.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.

Last edited by mcbear; 06-13-2006 at 05:31 PM.
mcbear is offline  
post #56 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 05:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
1. I do NOT have a Ph.D. 2. ...don't call me an academic again. 3. ... at least use current clipart. 4. ...what would you think I might have googled instead of known?
1. I knew you were a bimbo whore!
2. You are definitely NOT an academic!
3. Would you care to give me a lesson in clip art McLoser?
4. Everything!!

You need to get a life!
Attached Images
 

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #57 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 05:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs300CD
Spitting senseless party-line bile laden rhetoric leads to no good.
Great clip art! Bad message!!

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #58 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 05:56 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
1. I knew you were a bimbo whore!
2. You are definitely NOT an academic!
3. Would you care to give me a lesson in clip art McLoser?
4. Everything!!

You need to get a life!
1. So everyone without a Piled High & Dry is a bimbo whore? Wow, you mean our president?, and the 99% of folks who left school with only a Masters or Bach. and worked or served their country?

2. Thanks you your approval. I have known this for decades. My work has always required me to think on a much quicker basis and be ready to adapt and improvise on notice when necessary, not wander in a fog waiting on a grant.

4. In your dreams babe

3.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.

Last edited by mcbear; 06-29-2006 at 08:36 PM.
mcbear is offline  
post #59 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 06:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
1. So everyone without a Piled High & Dry is a bimbo whore? Wow, you mean our president?, and the 99% of folks who left school with only a Masters or Bach. and worked or served their country?

2. Thanks you your approval. I have known this for decades. My work has always required me to think on a much quicker basis and be ready to adapt and improvise on notice when necessary, not wander in a fog waiting on a grant.

4. In your dreams babe

3.
Would you care to re-read your diatribe?

Main Entry: di·a·tribe
Pronunciation: 'dI-&-"trIb
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin diatriba, from Greek diatribE pastime, discourse, from diatribein to spend (time), wear away, from dia- + tribein to rub -- more at THROW
1 archaic : a prolonged discourse
2 : a bitter and abusive speech or writing
3 : ironical or satirical criticism

And remember...
Attached Images
 

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #60 of 157 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 07:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Would you care to re-read your diatribe?

Main Entry: di·a·tribe
Pronunciation: 'dI-&-"trIb
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin diatriba, from Greek diatribE pastime, discourse, from diatribein to spend (time), wear away, from dia- + tribein to rub -- more at THROW
1 archaic : a prolonged discourse
2 : a bitter and abusive speech or writing
3 : ironical or satirical criticism

And remember...
OK I re-read my post, you have a question? And by the way, in no way can four one line bullets ever be described as a diatribe.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome