New WH Press Secretary Already Exposed Giving America A Snow Job - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by 67_250SE
You can write all the garbage you want. I truly don't give a jackalope's ass what you write. In fact, write until you get carpal tunnel syndrome if that makes you happy.

But I will still call a racist a racist and I will call a sexist a sexist and I will call a black-hating-woman-hating pig just that: a black-hating-woman-hating pig.

I bet you won't go to a black doctor or a Hispanic doctor or a Native American doctor because he or she "probably" got into med school through affirmative action, huh?

Gad, you liberals make me want to puke. You are all a bunch of hypocrites. You all pretend to care and to be open minded, but you are only open-minded when it fits your agenda. Liberals are the most hateful, closed-minded people in America right now. You feel free to spread baseless innuendo just because "Bush is bad." You all hide behind the "I am just a good American exercising my 1st Amendment rights to dissent."

But when someone calls you on the carpet for it, you all go hiding behind your mama's skirt and cry out "...oh the big bad conservative is trying to take away my 1st Amendment rights....mommy help please."

What next? You are going to call Colin Powell a butt-kissing Uncle Tom (or worse).

Or Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez and AG Alberto Gonzales a couple of Tio Tomases? How about Elaine Chao or Norman Mineta? Auntie and Uncle Twinkies?

If you really want to talk about Condi's qualifications (or her alleged lack of them) then tell me exactly how it is that she is not qualified. How is she any less qualified than her predecessors? And don't spout some liberal crap about "she offended some people."

When you are ready to discuss her qualifications using facts and figures, instead of throwing out conclusions then we can talk turkey. Until then you are just joining the generations of bigots and sexists who can't believe that an intelligent and beautiful black woman can get a job on her own w/o sleeping with the "plantation owner."

BTW is Tortilla Flats already open or are they still remodeling? I bet Adelita is doing great with the business that is not going to Tortilla Flats during the remodel.
We have the advantage of 20-20 hindsight here. We are not in a position to have to examine her qualifications before she got the job. We can just review her performance in the job. Which has been dangerously poor for the interests of this country.

Name something Condoleeza Rice has done in her job that is evidence she represents the best this country can muster. Her failures, which are numerous, are all explained away with the line "no one could have known" which merely means she didn't figure it out until after it happened, not in the United States' favor, whatever it was. We are routinely outsmarted by thugs in other countries. We have lost the stature of the America she inherited from the previous administration in the international community. I think that spells lack of ability. Just because it is legend that anyone in America can become President or whatever else they might aspire to doesn't mean anyone should become President, or Secretary of State, or the Head of FEMA, or Supreme Court Justice, etc. You get the picture, or maybe you just don't want to. You seem to like pretending to have an issue to play the race card and sexist card and whatever other game you can invent over, rather than just pay attention to what is being said. Jim
Sponsored Links
post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 05:48 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Ironical, isn't it?
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 07:57 AM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: Anarchy
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Botnst
Like I said before, ironic.
Yes, ironic that you would equate the Secretary of State fucking for her job with some blow job from an intern.
post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 11:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Hi Kirk!
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: