CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Khamenei warns U.S. against attacking Iran

Irans supreme (non elected) leader, Ayatollah Khamenei warns the U.S. against attacking Iran, adding,: "We won't be the initiator of a war." Beside financial aid to fundamentalist groups in Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kashmir, Indonesia and the Phillipines, Irans deep pockets have supported insurgent groups in Irak for a long time. Does this not constitute a declaration of war to the U.S, as well as a de facto state of war nobody wants to admit to? Teutone (aka Horst K)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 08:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
Irans supreme (non elected) leader, Ayatollah Khamenei warns the U.S. against attacking Iran, adding,: "We won't be the initiator of a war." Beside financial aid to fundamentalist groups in Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kashmir, Indonesia and the Phillipines, Irans deep pockets have supported insurgent groups in Irak for a long time. Does this not constitute a declaration of war to the U.S, as well as a de facto state of war nobody wants to admit to? Teutone (aka Horst K)
Funding terrorism in all of those countries is not a direct attack against the USA. Ramming airplanes into buildings on US territory does. It is equivocal whether attacking US embassies and military in foreign domains constitutes an act of war. What I mean by equivocal is that sometimes it is regarded as a casus belli and sometimes not.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 09:52 AM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Yeah remember 9-11, let's get them MOFOS. They flew planes into our buildings and we are suppose to tolerate them by playing diplomacy? They have nukes and WMD and they are about to invade our friend, let's get them before you they get any bigger ideas.
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 10:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Iran is just scarred up to their turbans that democracy is taking hold in the region, and that they will have to join in to survive. Their radical leaders are already being challenged by their younger citizens (under 40) to step down and let more moderate leaders take over. But we may need to "get their attention" before that can happen. I agree w/ GM: Let's bomb the MOFOs into reality.

http://www.flurl.com/item/Lets_Bomb_Iran_f_1479/

Don't believe everything you think
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 11:11 AM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Iran is just scarred up to their turbans that democracy is taking hold in the region, and that they will have to join in to survive. Their radical leaders are already being challenged by their younger citizens (under 40) to step down and let more moderate leaders take over. But we may need to "get their attention" before that can happen. I agree w/ GM: Let's bomb the MOFOs into reality.

Yeah man, democracy is the word! Look at Iraq we turned it into a democracy and the bad people are not happy so they take it on us but that's ok cause we can kill as many as we want anyway. Now with Iran I think we should kill everybody (including the ones under 40 and any eggs they have from which those people hatch) then we will bring democracy. I think this way they wont take puk shots at us with IEDS and what have you.
Can't these people learn from us, how we got our independence? They need to form battle lines and advance towards our troops armed with muskets that way we will have respect for them, any other form of resistance is terrorism.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 11:45 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Sometimes you scare me, GM...

Don't believe everything you think
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 12:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Sometimes you scare me, GM...
Just so long as he has no weapon there is nothing to fear from a neurotic clown.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 12:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:

I find the general agreement you rightwingnuts share with GM alarming all the time since GM is really trying as hard as he can to be a caricature of a legitimate conservative advocate. Jim
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 02:10 PM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Just so long as he has no weapon there is nothing to fear from a neurotic clown.
Am I getting under your skin Bot? Is it bothering you that I am exercising MY freedom of speech?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbFD...page=1&t=t&f=b

Last edited by GMISBEST.; 06-04-2006 at 02:14 PM.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 03:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
Am I getting under your skin Bot? Is it bothering you that I am exercising MY freedom of speech?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbFD...page=1&t=t&f=b
Heck, show us your lacy stuff, I don't care.

You're just a clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in