We got off the hook - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:36 AM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
We got off the hook

The Military declared that we did nothing wrong in Ishaki and thatall of the civilians were killed by a blast.
Here is an article with photos. WARNING VERY GRAPHIC
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Gr...ians_0602.html

"According to Reuters report on the incident, the 11 bodies of men, women and children, including a 75-year old grandmother and a child under the age one one, were found bound in their blown-up home. All were shot in the head; the house was riddled with bullets. At the time, "The U.S. military said two women and a child died during the bid to seize an al Qaeda militant from a house."

"A senior Iraqi police officer said autopsies on the bodies, which included five children, showed each had been shot in the head. Community leaders said they were outraged at the killings and demanded an explanation from the U.S. military," Reuters reported. "Television footage showed the bodies in the Tikrit morgue -- five children, two men and four women. Their wounds were not clear though one infant had a gaping head wound."

Here is the article from the Washington Post that talks about the military being cleared of such accusation:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...201796_pf.html

I am so glad that our boyz have been found not guilty as usual, now let's kill us some more fukin terrorists
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 08:45 AM
GMISBEST.

Why?

Iraqis reject US Ishaqi findings
"The Iraqi government has rejected the findings of a US military investigation into the deaths of 11 civilians in the village of Ishaqi, north of Baghdad."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5044244.stm

I think it's time we tell the Iraqis who the boss is. Time for some changes in their government this is not acceptable, how dare they?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 12:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Remeber, the victors always get to write history, in this case, news.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 12:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Hey dickheads, is the only way for you to assume justice has been done is for Americans were guilty.

The new cry of freedom from the American leftists: Hate Americans first!

B
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 12:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Hey dickheads, is the only way for you to assume justice has been done is for Americans were guilty.

B
No, the right answer is bring the Americans home and leave the Iraqis to sort out their problems as Murtha proposed. If the factions of the Iraqi nation devote the next hundred years to killing each other what business is it of ours? For your assessment Bot just assume they go back to selling us oil for market prices. Jim
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 02:05 PM
GMISBEST.

Quote:

B
Easy boy! Did I say we are guilty? Get a grip Bot we are as slick as teflon, nothing will stick just saty tuned.
I am not a lefty, I use my right hand to masturbate Bot and I got pics to prove it; you wanna see?
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 03:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
No, the right answer is bring the Americans home and leave the Iraqis to sort out their problems as Murtha proposed. If the factions of the Iraqi nation devote the next hundred years to killing each other what business is it of ours? For your assessment Bot just assume they go back to selling us oil for market prices. Jim
I don't care what the boys and girls in Iraq do. Just don't threaten the world's oil supply and it's all fine with me.

Touch the third rail and it's their asses.

Murtha's a goofy guy. Things are progressing on the political front, the insurrection has been reduced to no military significance and and he wants to surrender. What a buffoon.

B
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Why do you care so much about the world's oil supply? Isn't twenty year's worth probably more than enough?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 04:16 PM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
I don't care what the boys and girls in Iraq do. Just don't threaten the world's oil supply and it's all fine with me.

Touch the third rail and it's their asses.

Murtha's a goofy guy. Things are progressing on the political front, the insurrection has been reduced to no military significance and and he wants to surrender. What a buffoon.

B
That's the point Bot I am always for a good letting of steam by shooting some amo on Iraqis or anyone that messes with OUR oil. You know it's like ejaculation, the pressure valve can take so much so what the heck as long as there is some enjoyment in the killing let it be.
I like your toughness Bot you make me all juicy! I really want to date you now that you have shown interest in that man in the picture. Since you think it's me, then I am flatered and I hope to be as good as the fantasy that's brewing in both of your heads.
Yeah Murtha should be tared and feathered for bringing stuff the Marines told him and others while they were at Capitol Hill. They should have kept it a secret because now people are going to believe those stories, man that's exactly what the terrorists wanted. Maybe he works for them, do you have any info on that Bot?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 04:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
.... the insurrection has been reduced to no military significance ....
B
Bot, that goes right up there with "Mission Accomplished" and "The insurgency is in its last throes" from years past. With daily events like this one:

"By PATRICK QUINN, Associated Press Writer

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Masked gunmen stopped two minivans carrying students north of Baghdad Sunday, ordered the passengers off, separated Shiites from Sunni Arabs, and killed the 21 Shiites "in the name of Islam," a witness said."

it should be clear the "insurrection" has never been a military operation of any significance. It is not about us and our efforts to influence the daily carnage have been impotent - or worse - we get our soldiers in situations where they are accused of attrocities. We should get the hell out. It is a civil war, and it is not our country.

There is nothing to suggest Iraq wants to disrupt the flow of oil, unless you believe adding to the supply from OPEC will be disruptive. You should be happy. We leave, they have a bloody massacre of each other, someone comes out on top and the oil flows again. The longer we stay the longer it is until the oil flow freely again.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in