More Accusations - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 09:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
A lot of innocent people have died in this war.
When pilots kill innocent people from the air, we say oops.
When soldiers do it on the ground, we are calling it murder?
It's all murder. They're all just as dead, aren't they?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 10:46 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: Classic 92 190E 2.6
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Do they teach history in high school anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
In another town, Iraqis say US killed civilians
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...-RelatedNews-3

Oh shit now what? We should have kept that Haditha crappy story under lid so other lies don't start popping everywhere. These ingrate of Iraqis are accusing us their liberators instead of kissing and worshiping the ground we have secured to save the world from Saddam and insure that our friend Israel is for ever secure and can further help us destroy more bad guys like Iran. What do these pests want from us? Our boyz are getting killed to protect our interests and Israel's and we should not allow the Iraqis dictate or control our actions. I think their Maliki so called elected leader can kiss our asses so he must stop asking for an investigation into the killing of his people. We also need to deport the embassador of Iraq to the US after his comment that one of his cousins got killed for no reason by our soldiers. That's bullshit because if he is Iraqi then he must be guilty and that's the fukin point.
Reading through this post and the other related posts, I see no reference to:

Vietnam war - My Lai Massacre????

Maybe we should just do what China does, and just have Google, Yahoo and etc.
block negative post and therefore rewrite history.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 11:27 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1985 300SD (229K) 1979 300SD-sold
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs300CD
A lot of innocent people get killed anytime military forces are used. On the ground and from the air. I dont think any country has ever went to the great lenghts as the US has to avoid civilian casualities. Millions killed in WW2 and all other conflicts, from all sides. Unless all the posters here have been in a combat situation, then You would not understand what war is really about. I have and its not nice. I am not defending anyone that does kill innocents on purpose, but these guys are under a stress most people would not even comprehend
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 02:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
So you are saying it's OK to blow away little children and women because of stress?

I am under stress everyday, so it's OK for me to go into a mall and open up my M-16?

When you vigilantly walked into someone's house and start shooting, it is not about stress, not about doing his job. It's about cold blooded murder, soldier or not.

What happens to all the talk about disciplines, and training these soldiers received? So are you advocating there is a break down in the systems? Maybe the gunnery did not do his job well in boot camp and that's why the Marine breed a bunch of murderers. U.S. soldiers murdering civilians is nothing new. As I said before, what kind of person would sign up killing as a profession?

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 05:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acwhite
I dont think any country has ever went to the great lenghts as the US has to avoid civilian casualities.

Excuse me while I laugh.

BAHAHAHA! Right! Wow, are you missing the point.

We went into this war not as a last resort, but for whatever reason possible! That is not "avoiding civilian casualties". That is blatant disregard of human life.
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 05:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Vehicle: 1985 300SD (229K) 1979 300SD-sold
elau: You must not have read all my post, so here is part of it again
"I am not defending anyone that does kill innocents on purpose" I also beg to differ with You on Your use of the term "stress' as being the same as what these guys are facing. No, it's not ok to take an M-16 etc. .
Gregs300CD: These guys did not start the war. They were setting here playing on the computer or whatever on 9-11. Our grand and pompus politicians sent them over there. And I stick with what I first said. 99.9% of the military are just normal people. But they do come from all walks of life, just like here in the real world. A few bad apples in Your area, just like in mine and everyone's.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 06:16 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: 2006 C230
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau
So you are saying it's OK to blow away little children and women because of stress?

I am under stress everyday, so it's OK for me to go into a mall and open up my M-16?

Really? Do you have people who hate you because of your beliefs shooting at you. How abbout trying to kill you with roadside bombs or RPG's?

When you vigilantly walked into someone's house and start shooting, it is not about stress, not about doing his job. It's about cold blooded murder, soldier or not.

I presume you also call all of those that fought and died to protect you and your ancestors murderers? How about those that helped to abolish slavery ? Are they murderers as well? Or, are they only murderers if they fight for a cause you disagree with?

As I said before, what kind of person would sign up killing as a profession?

The kind of person that is willing to put his, or her, life on the line to protect your freedoms no matter what your political bent. Without them, you may not have ever had a chance to take a breath. Read a few of my posts and you will understand my feelings on these incidents. Extremism is always dangerous, and that includes yours.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 11:02 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs300CD
jeezsus dude, dont worry, they sent a new commander!

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 11:04 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo!

The kind of person that is willing to put his, or her, life on the line to protect your freedoms no matter what your political bent. Without them, you may not have ever had a chance to take a breath. Read a few of my posts and you will understand my feelings on these incidents. Extremism is always dangerous, and that includes yours.
then again, they may just be real hard up for a job! myself, I would call people who put together an army to go murder ragheads for their oil pretty fucking extremeist too!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 12:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo!

Really? I don't ever recall asking anybody go join the army and protect my arse from any enemies, real or imagine. If it times to choose protecting my family from harm, I will take the best route to deal with the situation.

Yes, I held firmly the belief people who choose a career to kill another human being is nothing more than an egotistical murderer, protected in the pretense of serve and honor. No more no less.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in