Cold blooded mass murder of innocent women and children by US troops - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,923
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Careful, Jillian8O could be next...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 07:44 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Careful, Jillian8O could be next...
I've already had one---bring it on bitches!!!
Jillian80 is offline  
post #13 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 08:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
elau's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 5,392
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Come on, you can't be that naive. You guys really believe our boys aren't capable to doing sh!t like that? What kind of 18 - 22 years old sign up to kill people as a career? Hate to tell you our military is full of sh!theads only one step from focking your mother if they have the opportunity to.

Thanks to this war, "mission accomplished" no doubt. Now, the whole world united against us. You guys have your beloved Fuhrer to thank for.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204

Last edited by elau; 05-30-2006 at 10:08 PM.
elau is offline  
post #14 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 08:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau
Come on, you can't be that naive. You guys really believe our boys aren't capable to doing sh!t like that? What kind of 18 - 22 years old sign up to kill people as a career? Hate to tell you our military is full of sh!theads only one step from focking your mother if they have the opportunity to.

Thanks to this war, "mission accomplished" no doubt. Now, the whole world united against us. You guys have your beloved Fuhrer to think for.
Wow.
Botnst is offline  
post #15 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 09:24 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Well...

Last edited by Shane; 12-06-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Shane is offline  
post #16 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Jillian40
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
I've already had one---bring it on bitches!!!
Have another! Yeah! Who needs an 80 when you can have a 40!
post #17 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 10:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian40
Have another! Yeah! Who needs an 80 when you can have a 40!
This is one of nature's quirks. You only need a 40 when you are too old to appreciate a 40-80. Under that age, if you have not experienced a 40 to 80, you have no idea what you have missed. The focus on young, inexperienced girls has nothing to do with the experience of pleasure. That is a programmed response to the need for reproduction. In that case it is clear younger is better, once the woman has established the minimum required capability, namely, to produce eggs. So, if you knew your ass from your elbow you wouldn't ask such a general question, as the question makes it clear you have missed the opportunity to learn from a woman with experience. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #18 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
This is one of nature's quirks. You only need a 40 when you are too old to appreciate a 40-80. Under that age, if you have not experienced a 40 to 80, you have no idea what you have missed. The focus on young, inexperienced girls has nothing to do with the experience of pleasure. That is a programmed response to the need for reproduction. In that case it is clear younger is better, once the woman has established the minimum required capability, namely, to produce eggs. So, if you knew your ass from your elbow you wouldn't ask such a general question, as the question makes it clear you have missed the opportunity to learn from a woman with experience. Jim
Yeah! You tell 'em Jim!!!

Oh....wait a minute...

Hey! I'm under 40, but I bet I could teach you a thing or two, mister.
Jillian80 is offline  
post #19 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:08 AM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
Yeah! You tell 'em Jim!!!

Oh....wait a minute...

Hey! I'm under 40, but I bet I could teach you a thing or two, mister.
am still a virgin
post #20 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:03 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
am still a virgin
You are? That's sad, GM. You know, it's probably the Alero--not a real chick-magnet.
Jillian80 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome