Its Memorial Day....... - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 10:57 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Its Memorial Day.......

And we find ourselves embroiled once again in a bloody conflict in a distant and hostile land. Again we find it necessary to send our finest into harms way.

To all the warriors in all past conflicts, to those who have gone, to those engaged now, and to those who are yet to go.........

God Bless and protect you and yours... Salute!

Last edited by guage; 08-05-2006 at 05:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 11:06 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
May their deaths NEVER be in vain. Forget thanking a vet on an internet forum. Go out and say thank you in person as I did.
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 12:08 AM
guage

Good for you. We should thank them everywhere.
We find one common thread between us.

Last edited by guage; 05-29-2006 at 12:12 AM.
post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 01:42 AM
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I agree, may their deaths never be in vain. My respect to all U.S. veterans. Too many of them have to live on Americas streets, which to me is a disgrace. A grateful nation should have made it possible for them to live with dignity. Teutone (aka Horst K)
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 07:55 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: 2007 S550 Sport
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Chucky300 Send a message via Yahoo to Chucky300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
May their deaths NEVER be in vain. Forget thanking a vet on an internet forum. Go out and say thank you in person as I did.
Shane - Your signature "there is not always an american solution to a world problem"

That is the liberal way to say....... when there is a famine, or when it is a "preapproved liberal movement" ....... we can send troops or send cash....... but when it is a republican / conservative action........ its NOT RIGHT.........

You libs can bitch and whine like the little sissys that u are....... but in the end, its the vote that counts and you will never get a lib president in office.......The world knows that no matter HOW evil you like to portray our president, we have 10X the amount of ammunition against whoever you want to throw into the lions den. You think Hillary has a chance? You know how many skeletons that woman has in the closet? Teddy Kennedy? lol i dont think so! Throw some names......... you are so OUT OF IT
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 09:31 AM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky300
Shane - Your signature "there is not always an american solution to a world problem"

That is the liberal way to say....... when there is a famine, or when it is a "preapproved liberal movement" ....... we can send troops or send cash....... but when it is a republican / conservative action........ its NOT RIGHT.........

You libs can bitch and whine like the little sissys that u are....... but in the end, its the vote that counts and you will never get a lib president in office.......The world knows that no matter HOW evil you like to portray our president, we have 10X the amount of ammunition against whoever you want to throw into the lions den. You think Hillary has a chance? You know how many skeletons that woman has in the closet? Teddy Kennedy? lol i dont think so! Throw some names......... you are so OUT OF IT

Yeah mon, let them bring whatever they got. Would it not be nicer if we had a world without libs? What do you say Chucky, should we just round them up and exterminate them once and for all? You and I will have this whole world for ourselves without having to hear them nag or annoy us. I mean you are right, every time we do something good for our country they come up in droves and insult us for invading bad people like the Iraqis and right now they are making it harder for us to kill all of the Iranian bastards. What kind of patriotism is this when we are criticized every turn of the way whenever we are cleansing this earth of scums and undesirables? Look at the news lately, they are pinning down charges on our boys that behaved so bravely in quashing that attack on their convoy and by destroying every terrorist in that area. They even found them in closets and hiding behind already dead babies. Now the libs are questioning the professionalism of our troops and the leadership that makes it tick. Chucky are you with me on this? Don’t you think we should show them who the MAN on this planet is? Let's send those libs out to Iraq and let's watch them deal with situations we went through and handled valiantly. I can see the dripping pussies they will be when the stinkin towel heads come up to them.
Chucky we have a hard and difficult road ahead of us as long as we have dessenters that call themselves Americans.

Last edited by GMISBEST.; 05-29-2006 at 09:34 AM.
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 09:42 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:

Hey Chucky--this thread is about Memorial Day and Memorial Day is about paying respect to soldiers who have died serving our country. You may not believe it, but almost everyone in this country, repugs and libs alike, have respect for our troops. We all just have different ideas about how and when they should be put in danger. Why don't you save your political ranting for another thread? It's really not appropriate in this thread.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 09:45 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

Please give your CO my regards for allowing you to put down your rifle long enough to post your unsolicited ideals in this thread dedicated to Americans (the defenders and the misguided) who have fought to preserve our way of life.

post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 09:49 AM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
Hey Chucky--this thread is about Memorial Day and Memorial Day is about paying respect to soldiers who have died serving our country. You may not believe it, but almost everyone in this country, repugs and libs alike, have respect for our troops. We all just have different ideas about how and when they should be put in danger. Why don't you save your political ranting for another thread? It's really not appropriate in this thread.

Memorial Day is for patriots and libs are not patriots because they don't back our president. What you are talking about is hypocrazy
Chucky is right to put your kind into one bag and hopefully one day will throw it in the river. God dam party poopers!
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:

I have never seen such blatant disrespect for veterans on Memorial Day as this rant. How sad and wildly inappropriate.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in