Another Communist Lib attacks Conservs. - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 11:23 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '01 C320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting how some are still so afraid of the bogeymen of the past. Communists?!?!? Come on. Might as well stilll be screaming about redcoats coming. Hell, even commies aren't communists. Market related reforms are coming to China and Cuba. Why wast your time worrying about communists?

Additionally such hatred for liberals and democrats, so much so, that some here are suggesting gassing their own countrymen (i.e. SF in another thread). Some patriotism. And then they have the balls to call others traitors. The biggest traitors are those that drain our blood and money incompetently pursuing a war that didn't need to be fought all the while ignoring the pursuit of the real enemy, Al Quaeda and Bin Laden. I still want that son of a bitch captured. That is one guy who deserves the full Abu Ghraib.

What a bunch of misinformed hypocrites. Do you guys listen to what you are saying or are you too busy spewing kool aid to understand what the hell you are talking about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 11:30 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
Why take sides indeed? Life is far more complex than that. I do not see the strength in oversimplifying the issues, or getting to the heart of the matter as the old cliche' goes.
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 11:34 AM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy
Interesting how some are still so afraid of the bogeymen of the past. Communists?!?!? Come on. Might as well stilll be screaming about redcoats coming. Hell, even commies aren't communists. Market related reforms are coming to China and Cuba. Why wast your time worrying about communists?

Additionally such hatred for liberals and democrats, so much so, that some here are suggesting gassing their own countrymen (i.e. SF in another thread). Some patriotism. And then they have the balls to call others traitors. The biggest traitors are those that drain our blood and money incompetently pursuing a war that didn't need to be fought all the while ignoring the pursuit of the real enemy, Al Quaeda and Bin Laden. I still want that son of a bitch captured. That is one guy who deserves the full Abu Ghraib.

What a bunch of misinformed hypocrites. Do you guys listen to what you are saying or are you too busy spewing kool aid to understand what the hell you are talking about.

Wow what a rant!
I got tired just reading it. The last time I went fishing with a line my ADHD took over and I got mad that I could not catch a thing of substance. I came back with dynamite sticks and I blew the whole pond away. I tell ya, I had so much fish to choose from that it dawned on me why not use the same method on every problem I encounter. That said, I think we should kill all the muslins and be done with. That way any traitors among us will be afraid, very afraid to raise their voices or utter any non-sense. I think it's time that we kill em all then take numbers!
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 11:35 AM
~BANNED~

^thank you for the stereo^ All I can hear is midrange?
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 11:49 AM
GMISBEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
^thank you for the stereo^ All I can hear is midrange?
That's because you wank too much. You ought to shave your palm and get your eyes and hearing checked.
Maybe if you spent your time actually simplifying things rather than looking for conspiracy and bad judgment from our leaders you will feel much better about our world, our future and most importantly our worldwide success that's being muffled by all the little maggots
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
That's because you wank too much. You ought to shave your palm and get your eyes and hearing checked.
Maybe if you spent your time actually simplifying things rather than looking for conspiracy and bad judgment from our leaders you will feel much better about our world, our future and most importantly our worldwide success that's being muffled by all the little maggots
WOW. Case in point.

OBK #35

post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 02:17 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
You pulled masturbation out of my reply? Go get some somewhere for cry'in out loud, you obviously need it.

Last edited by Shane; 05-24-2006 at 02:25 PM.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Bootnst

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNZ
Well posted.

Roger Baldwin and all who row with him should be jailed for sedition NOW !

__________________________________________________ __________
Well said. We all must think exactly as you do. We are all in favor of that. All those in favor, say "I", those oppose, don't say anything until your ACLU lawyer arrives. While you're waiting, read this (if they let you)

"Baldwin's pro-Communist leanings lasted until 1939 when he was disillusioned by the Nazi-Soviet pact and broke off all radical ties; in 1927, he had visited the Soviet Union and wrote a book, Liberty Under the Soviets, which contained extensive praise for the country he denounced in a later book, A New Slavery, which condemned "the inhuman communist police state tyranny" [1]. In the 1940s, Baldwin led the campaign to purge the ACLU of Communist Party members". So fuck you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Nash_Baldwin

Last edited by Bootnst; 05-24-2006 at 03:21 PM.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 04:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootnst
Well said. We all must think exactly as you do. We are all in favor of that. All those in favor, say "I", those oppose, don't say anything until your ACLU lawyer arrives. While you're waiting, read this (if they let you)

"Baldwin's pro-Communist leanings lasted until 1939 when he was disillusioned by the Nazi-Soviet pact and broke off all radical ties; in 1927, he had visited the Soviet Union and wrote a book, Liberty Under the Soviets, which contained extensive praise for the country he denounced in a later book, A New Slavery, which condemned "the inhuman communist police state tyranny" [1]. In the 1940s, Baldwin led the campaign to purge the ACLU of Communist Party members". So fuck you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Nash_Baldwin
Bot, how social of you to out that 'nadless purveyor of poof with a gentle "fuck you" at the end. Jim
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 04:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
remember, that was Boot. not Bot ^^^^^^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in