post #31 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 89 420SEL Stock
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
I'm sure an entrepreneur in the poodle industry with such a lavish education wouldn't imply that the relief is a percentage of income, although that is what you posted...

Sooo you are implying that everyone, reguardless of income should get a flat reduction of taxes? Say $20 Seems rather liberal if you ask me. Curious what figure would you give every working man, woman and child in America? See what you libs fail to see is that the more you make, the more you pay in taxes, therefore the more you pay in taxes, the more you get back when a rebate is offered.....once again it is called a percentage.

89 420SEL Light blue German gearing Completely Stock

Last edited by MercedezGolf; 05-19-2006 at 11:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 11:54 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Since when is an attack the same as an occupation? Please tell me that you really do know the difference... Funny how you guys love to paint Clinton with a liberal brush when in fact, his administration was markedly more conservative than the liberal zealots currently holding the reins.

Looked up occupation, says nothing about rebuilding a country, then returning it to the origional people.....just because the libs like you encourage terrorism, doesn't mean it is an occupation.

post #33 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedezGolf
Sooo you are implying that everyone, reguardless of income should get a flat reduction of taxes? Say $20 Seems rather liberal if you ask me. Curious what figure would you give every working man, woman and child in America? See what you libs fail to see is that the more you make, the more you pay in taxes, therefore the more you pay in taxes, the more you get back when a rebates is offered.....once again it is called a percentage.
No I'm not, but that's what your post says happened... Personally, I think that all Americans should pay the same amount of "income tax", regardless of income. Not the same percentage mind you, the same amount. You think rich folks should pay more than poor folks? And you call me a liberal? That's funny.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #34 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Looked up occupation, says nothing about rebuilding a country, then returning it to the origional people.....just because the libs like you encourage terrorism, doesn't mean it is an occupation.
So how's life in Fantasy Land? Strange that we're constructing permanent military bases in a sovereign nation that we're not occupying. Get a clue. BTW, staying at home and minding our own business is conservative. Blowing billions of dollars on an occupation is liberal (or fascist depending on your perspective). Time to take a good long look in the mirror, Mr. Lib.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #35 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 12:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 2004 SL500 2002 SLK320
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
It is called a percentage of your income. Republicans have been trying to explain it to libs for years, but they just can't seem to figure out what 30% means? I love the comment about spend, spend, spend......people who have to pay less in taxes tend to spend the money on goods for themselves. Therefore, the economy booms. The liberal perspective is to raise taxes so high that only the government has money to spend.
That is right, we all should be tax the same percentage. One group of government wants to tax some people a higher percentage to bring down their income to about the same level as everyone else.

One group of government still does not understand if you tax everyone the same percentage, the higher income will always pay more tax. But that group wants to penalize people for making more money than average, buy taxing them more.

2002 SLK320
2004 SL500
post #36 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 12:15 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
So how's life in Fantasy Land? Strange that we're constructing permanent military bases in a sovereign nation that we're not occupying. Get a clue. BTW, staying at home and minding our own business is conservative. Blowing billions of dollars on an occupation is liberal (or fascist depending on your perspective). Time to take a good long look in the mirror, Mr. Lib.
Once again, our bases are constructed for the term required. When we pull out, and we will, you can apologize then. Oh, and we were at home when they ATTACKED US!

post #37 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 12:29 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
I had an employee 10 years ago that took the company truck and disappear for 2 weeks. His drug counselor called and begged me not to press charges. At first I had no idea what he was talking about until the police stop buy and told me what happen. The employee got high and wreaked the company truck.

I was not to worried about it, because he was getting help and he was a very good employee, until his drug counselor told me if I press charges he would loose his $2,000/month to stay off drugs. I was pist that I found out my taxes are paying for stupid programs like that. I wondering how many other stupid programs are out there that my taxes are paying for?

2002 SLK320
2004 SL500
post #38 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 12:35 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
No I'm not, but that's what your post says happened... Personally, I think that all Americans should pay the same amount of "income tax", regardless of income. Not the same percentage mind you, the same amount. You think rich folks should pay more than poor folks? And you call me a liberal? That's funny.
WoW I like that plan, how much taxes should the products of the liberal welfare system pay? They don't work, sooooo $10,000 a year?

post #39 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 12:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:

I will be happy if I just pay the same percentage as everyone else. I just do not understand why I have to pay a higher percentage. I do not think it is fair for a poor person to pay the same amount of tax as a rich person.

2002 SLK320
2004 SL500

Last edited by tiggerfink; 05-20-2006 at 12:53 AM.
post #40 of 169 (permalink) Old 05-20-2006, 12:52 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:

I have read many intelligent posts from you about life paths and religion, but the above must be some kind of mistake! That statement is living proof that libs have absolutly no idea of economics. Lets take some dumbass actors for example. Alec Baldwin and Barbra Striesand for example make millions of dollars a year yet they pay no taxes, therefore they get no tax relief....simple math ...relief =% of taxes paid: If you are a dumbass actor and you paid no taxes because of a sheister lawyer....you get no tax relief.
You ,on the other hand ,think it is fair if Alec Baldwin pays all the money he makes from 12:00 to 12:01 on January1st for his yearly taxes and that is the same as a minimum wage person paying everything he makes for 10 straight months!!!! ONCE AGAIN LIBERALS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE FINANCIAL DECISIONS!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in