Hateful Intolerant Gays find Patsy! - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 06:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon
Patsy?

Here she is!
Attached Images

post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 07:51 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: '01 ML-430/'96 C220/'05 Lexus RX330
Yes, I thought the wholesome sounding post emphasizing morally educating our young a bit ironic myself when its title started with bigoted name calling. What exactly is a patsy judge? Maybe the original poster thought titling it faggot judge, homo judge, lesbo judge, or something might offend someone more than patsy?

However, I do agree that sex or one's sexuality really has no real usefulness being taught in school as long as it is done for both gay and straight relationships (with the exception of sex ed and such in health and science class). I am an English teacher and assistant principal myself and about the only time we talk about sex (gay or straight) in English class is when we are reading something that brings it to the forefront (The Color Purple - rape, Scarlet Letter - adultery, Walt Whitman & A.E. Housman - gay themes in some of the poetry, etc). With that in mind though, there are nearby districts in my state that ban any talk of homosexuality (even uttering the idea or word in class as a teacher can get you suspended without pay unless you are talking about how wicked it is or how they are all going to hell - then it's great to talk about). This is not an exaggeration, as I have witnessed it. I was told at a previous school where I taught, that no books or poems written by homosexuals could be read in class at all (we were told to skip over any gay authors and were given a list if we didn't already know which ones they were), and the board had gone through the library and taken out all books written by or mentioning gays at all. They had also taken out any books dealing with magic, fantasy, occult, etc - and this is a public school.

I really don't see the point of the Calif law unless you are in some sort of class where it is relevant to the material - psychology, health, family and consumer sciences maybe? Are they going to try to dig up famous names in history who happened to be closeted or out in the open gays just to discuss their sexuality or what? I would have a hard time listing very many outside some of the more well known poets and authors other than those who were speculated to be - maybe a few English noblemen and some artists. Will be interesting to see how it pans out in the west. I am opposed to what I mentioned before though - specifically banning books, films, etc just because the author was gay.

'96 C220
'01 ML-430
'05 Lexus RX-330
post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: 89 420SEL Stock
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Golfers are mostly gay, aren't they? I just assumed from the cute outfits...
Gotta love nikkers!

89 420SEL Light blue German gearing Completely Stock
post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcltrh
Yes, I thought the wholesome sounding post emphasizing morally educating our young a bit ironic myself when its title started with bigoted name calling. What exactly is a patsy judge? Maybe the original poster thought titling it faggot judge, homo judge, lesbo judge, or something might offend someone more than patsy?

However, I do agree that sex or one's sexuality really has no real usefulness being taught in school as long as it is done for both gay and straight relationships (with the exception of sex ed and such in health and science class). I am an English teacher and assistant principal myself and about the only time we talk about sex (gay or straight) in English class is when we are reading something that brings it to the forefront (The Color Purple - rape, Scarlet Letter - adultery, Walt Whitman & A.E. Housman - gay themes in some of the poetry, etc). With that in mind though, there are nearby districts in my state that ban any talk of homosexuality (even uttering the idea or word in class as a teacher can get you suspended without pay unless you are talking about how wicked it is or how they are all going to hell - then it's great to talk about). This is not an exaggeration, as I have witnessed it. I was told at a previous school where I taught, that no books or poems written by homosexuals could be read in class at all (we were told to skip over any gay authors and were given a list if we didn't already know which ones they were), and the board had gone through the library and taken out all books written by or mentioning gays at all. They had also taken out any books dealing with magic, fantasy, occult, etc - and this is a public school.

I really don't see the point of the Calif law unless you are in some sort of class where it is relevant to the material - psychology, health, family and consumer sciences maybe? Are they going to try to dig up famous names in history who happened to be closeted or out in the open gays just to discuss their sexuality or what? I would have a hard time listing very many outside some of the more well known poets and authors other than those who were speculated to be - maybe a few English noblemen and some artists. Will be interesting to see how it pans out in the west. I am opposed to what I mentioned before though - specifically banning books, films, etc just because the author was gay.
It would be foolish to try and intimate that gays have not contributed heavily to the culture and well being of this great country. I have to bring into question your supposition that districts in California have banned gay literature etc. It would be too easily proved and won in court. The true intent of my several postings this date is to mirror those of the opposition, thereby pointing out their own ignorance and intolerance.

post #16 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 08:58 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedezGolf
Gotta love nikkers!
Great......Another Cragger!

post #17 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 09:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quote:
And once again you have missed the point, it is in the topics of other threads that you will find it.......America, Love it or leave it! I too was required to read literature that disagreed with my beliefs, but I am not a hypocrite! I love my country for the wonderful live it has provided me and I am appreciative of the fact that a large percentage of the world is literally "dying" to live here too! You enjoy the safety and benifits of this country, yet you condemn it. Why don't you run down to Central America and make similar statements, then none of us would have to deal with your pathetic logic anymore!
You seem to be the one who has a problem with freedom of speech, perhaps you would find South America more comfortable yourself.

High schools in this country have always been the training grounds for the ostracism and the singling out of gays for harrassment, beatings and murders by punks who have been indoctrinated by their redneck dads to hate people because of their sexual orientation. I can think of no better place for a course like this. There is nothing you are ever going to be able to do to make homosexuality go away. It's time we as a country grew up a little bit and learned to live with it's reality instead of the centuries of pushing this subject and these people into back alleys. Homosexuality is as much a part of life and history as Lincoln (who may have been gay, BTW) or Jefferson.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 05-16-2006 at 09:39 PM.
post #18 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 09:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: Baby
Quote:
Gotta love nikkers!

Racist!
post #19 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Kvinng

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Take it in the ass you Nazi facists
I want to hold my boy friends hand & dick
post #20 of 64 (permalink) Old 05-16-2006, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvining
You seem to be the one who has a problem with freedom of speech, perhaps you would find South America more comfortable yourself.

High schools in this country have always been the training grounds for the ostracism and the singling out of gays for harrassment, beatings and murders by punks who have been indoctrinated by their redneck dads to hate people because of their sexual orientation. I can think of no better place for a course like this. There is nothing you are ever going to be able to do to make homosexuality go away. It's time we as a country grew up a little bit and learned to live with it's reality instead of the centuries of pushing this subject and these people into back alleys. Homosexuality is as much a part of life and history as Lincoln (who may have been gay, BTW) or Jefferson.

Oh pleeeeeze! Your sad outdated claims of wild rednecks and innocent homos are sooooo pathetic! Virtually every High School campus now has a gay and lesbian alliance club, activities and mixers! Forcing teachers to bring up sexual orientation during Social Studies will only further reduce the time students actually get to concentrate on the accomplishments of our forefathers. Get with the 21 century and stop being such a HOMOPHANT!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in