Gestapo: Bush fascists attempting to monitor every phone call made in the USA - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 02:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I would highly doubt if it ended with just phone numbers. What good would that do? That might help you backtrack after the fact, but this is about preemptive action.

Last edited by Gregs300CD; 05-11-2006 at 02:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 02:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs300CD
I would highly doubt if it ended with just phone numbers. What good would that do? That might help you backtrack after the fact, but this is about preemptive action.
exactly, how come and why do you think they have all the calls from flight 93? hmmm.

in political asylum
post #13 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 03:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Let's say you want information about data but don't want the data itself. For example, think of the old-timey card catalogue. Ever seen one? They used to be the only way you could find a book in the library.

So let's say you want to find everything Mark Twain wrote. You could search the entire library shelf-by-shelf, sifting through every page of every book so you wouldn't miss an anthology of some sort that includes Mark Twain. Another way to do it would be to go to the card catalogue and record all references to Twain, Mark. You might find a card in there that says, "See also Samuel Clemens." So you go to Samuel Clemens and record everything there, too. In this process you never read any of the things Clemens (AKA Twain) wrote but you did note all of the call letters to every book or anthology in which his name(s) occured.

You did not actually read the info, you used references to the person of interest to direct your operation.

Yes, it makes me uneasy, too. I don't like the idea that the gov has bots snooping 24/7 for cross-ref'd phone numbers. People do dial wrong numbers.

Here's how I'll bet the grand scheme works. Might want to keep your foil hat handy.

People in the field gather intel. Semanticists and cryptographers use that intel to develop probability matrices relating field activity to certain words and phrases in many languages.

While the phone number cross-ref is going on, Echelon is listening to voice and data transmissions worldwide, searching for key words. If a key word or phrase is detected by echelon any connected phones are immediately identified and cross-ref'd with the phone number database.

The Echelon/phone base/crypto-/and human intel all go to Langley for data reduction for emergent patterns. Those emergent patterns drive additional data gathering.
post #14 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Let's say you want a shit sandwich. Bottom line is, no court is involved, so we don't know what the fuck he is doing, do we?
post #15 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 04:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I want to say, Ah, there's no need to fear, these are the incompetent goofs who couldn't understand what "Bin Laden Determined To Attack The United States" means. But then that leads me down the road of, "maybe they did understand what that meant". Weighing the benefits to this administration, I wonder if it was permitted.

Sinister or incompetent?
post #16 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 04:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I want to say, Ah, there's no need to fear, these are the incompetent goofs who couldn't understand what "Bin Laden Determined To Attack The United States" means. But then that leads me down the road of, "maybe they did understand what that meant". Weighing the benefits to this administration, I wonder if it was permitted.

Sinister or incompetent?
Cheney may be many things, but "incompetent goof" isn't one of them. You can be assured they knew "Bin Laden (was) Determined To Attack The United States".

OBK #35

post #17 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Weird ain't it? This guy Bin Laden is a member of a family that has close business dealings with the Bush family, and he just happens to knock down the twin towers, percipatating a series of events that makes an Iraqi oil-grab possible, where it had not been possible before. The Bush family can't seem to find him, and heck, doesn't even seem to be looking that hard. When elections come around, the old bogey man pops up on queue. His relatives get a free plane ride out of town before the FBI can question them, and for some reason they have a get-out-of-gitmo free card while anyone who even remotely looks middle eastern is thrown into anonymous prisons. In the end, oil prices have tripled, and Halliburton is sitting on top of 1/3 the world's oil. Weird ain't it? My,my, what a co-incy-dink.
post #18 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 05:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
This monitoring phone calls business is way fucked up. How the hell am I supposed to re-up when Big Brother is listening in?? I'm so paranoid now.....
post #19 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 06:05 PM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
This monitoring phone calls business is way fucked up. How the hell am I supposed to re-up when Big Brother is listening in?? I'm so paranoid now.....

Nothing to be freaked out about, you have already been scanned through this forum I am sure. Some people here are already on the government's shit list so it is just a matter of time when mass arrests will be permitted that this forum will be finally about cars or about praising our leaders.
I am very eager to join the patriot group that will tell on all of the bad people here. This group will eventually be legitimized soon. It’s just a matter of finding the proper uniform we can wear whenever there are parades so we can recruit more patriots that will even tell on their own parents should they sway away from the ideology that our brave leaders are putting in place to protect us from camel jockeys.

Last edited by GMISBEST.; 05-11-2006 at 06:09 PM.
post #20 of 96 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 06:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMISBEST.
This group will eventually be legitimized soon. It’s just a matter of finding the proper uniform we can wear whenever there are parades so we can recruit more patriots that will even tell on their own parents should they sway away from the ideology that our brave leaders are putting in place to protect us from camel jockeys.
May I suggest a nice shade of brown with black accents and shiny black boots. I hear it was all the rage in Europe.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in