Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Run Ur yap here Brucie......My Bitch !!

Go 4 it Chump..

What's bruce's story?

My beef with Brucie stems from an E-Bay auction he ran & I won,where he made outrageous claims that all turned out to be a pack of lies.
I took a morning flight,with ca$h in pocket to purchase the SEC he listed.Now...keep in mind,I had no less then 10 phone conversations & over 20 E-mails with both Brucie,& the owner<>Fat Tony.....with each & every contact, I was assured that the auction was accurate.
In reality the SEC should have been sold for parts.
In the past 6 yrs I've purchased 3 Mercedes off E-Bay...2 SEC's & My baby >560-SEL.All three were as stated in the auction & thus..I bought them.
My other concern with Brucie is he appears to have the BW mods in his pocket,which could lead to newer BW-Members getting ripped off by this self proclaimed Mercedes Enthusiast.To my mind,Enthusiast is far from what Brucie is...opportunist is closer to the truth.Just because he has bought a bunch of Benzes that only means hes a sleezy car salesman,& not a Mercedes owner.
He's stated that he's a Audi man,so the MB's are only purchased to resell,not a Enthusiast in my mind.

When Tony took his defeat to BW & posted his rant....what was Brucies response with out knowing the facts?,after all,Bruce never saw or had the SEC inspected prior to listing it on E-Bay,but his 1st response was to start a NAME calling campaign against me to cover up for all the misrepresentations listed in his auction.
From the lie about NON-Refundable down to the $10,000 in receipts...lies...all lies & to this day he will not except responsibility in a grown-up manner & admit his wrong doing.
He knows that BW is a ca$h cow of nebees & the uninformed.

If you want to fully understand it all...here are a few links...its a good read..

Notice how fast the Mods jump on to protect his lying ass.
As for peeps that don't want to read the controversy..who is twisting there arms?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem&category=6...

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126...1235785-i-shou...

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w126...1235818-proof-...

Last edited by MBZER; 05-08-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 11:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
lol. none of the links point to anything.. hmmm? you must be right..

in political asylum
post #3 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
post #4 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 11:42 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
ouch!

in political asylum
post #5 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 12:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
What a loon you are Dannie! A year later and you are still freaking out and pretending that you got "ripped off" and this has happened to "other people". Neither is true. You are just a lunatic board troll that can not move on and deal with reality, so you stick to the reality you create in your head.

Reality is this: I listed the car on ebay, under my account, as a "favor" to the owner. First and last time I do that....big mistake. Was the car misrepresented? Yes, it was not nearly as nice as described. MBZER left deposit, went and saw it, said he did not want it and wanted a refund of his deposit. He also went crazy at the pickup location, made threats, wanted to buy the car for MUCH less money, and did all this while the seller's kid was in the car. Police were called due to his refusal to turn over the keys, driving dangerously, etc.

I told him I needed a week to investigate. I found out the car was not as represented. I found out MBZER is a fucking lunatic. I refunded 100% of his deposit money.

End of story....we did not transact any other business, he left me a positive feedback on ebay, and we moved on. Oh, wait, I moved on. He is stuck in his world of ten months ago or however long it's been.

I could completely understand Dannie still freaking out if I screwed him intentionally, kept his deposit and refused to return it, etc. None of that happened. WTF is he still freaking out about? Nobody will know until the autopsy report so we can see what was actually wrong with his grey matter.

That's the story. The other 900 posts of his raving about what "happened", how he got screwed, I screw everyone, am a liar, mods are in my pocket (in my pocket!!), the stupid pictures, his 500 HAHAHAHA posts, etc. are all from his imagination.

The mods are not "in my pocket". They just can not stand seeing him post the same stupid things 500 times over and over. Don't take my word for it, or Dannie's...ask the mods yourself! He simply can not move on......he was posting, making snide comments, ranting, etc. on the 126 board that had nothing to do with 126's until they told him to stop or he'd be suspended. Everyone is just sick of hearing him talk about it over and over and over. There's no new information, the deal is long since dead, he got his deposit back, and that's it. To him, though, in his head, it happened yesterday and is still happening every single day.

You can even see in his link above, that back in November, one of the moderators was locking the thread because I was, in his opinion, the only reasonable person involved. Even back before they knew the story or me, they knew Dannie was unhinged and did not want to hear it anymore. He's STILL DOING THE SAME THING ALMOST EVERY DAY!

When I ask for even the slightest evidence, anecdotal or direct, that anyone has ever been unhappy with something they've bought from me, he changes the subject. Even he is not an unhappy owner, because he never owned it, the deal was unwound and he got his money back in one week like I promised.

It must be tough being so sick that you can not move on from a dead issue. I'm sorry for your sickness, Dannie. You have my deepest sympathies. I hope your therapy works for you.....you need it.

Bruce

Last edited by brucemendel; 05-08-2006 at 12:06 PM.
post #6 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 12:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
What a loon you are Dannie! A year later and you are still freaking out and pretending that you got "ripped off" and this has happened to "other people". Neither is true. You are just a lunatic board troll that can not move on and deal with reality, so you stick to the reality you create in your head.

Reality is this: I listed the car on ebay, under my account, as a "favor" to the owner. First and last time I do that....big mistake. Was the car misrepresented? Yes, it was not nearly as nice as described. MBZER left deposit, went and saw it, said he did not want it and wanted a refund of his deposit. He also went crazy at the pickup location, made threats, wanted to buy the car for MUCH less money, and did all this while the seller's kid was in the car. Police were called due to his refusal to turn over the keys, driving dangerously, etc.

I told him I needed a week to investigate. I found out the car was not as represented. I found out MBZER is a fucking lunatic. I refunded 100% of his deposit money.

End of story....we did not transact any other business, he left me a positive feedback on ebay, and we moved on. Oh, wait, I moved on. He is stuck in his world of ten months ago or however long it's been.

I could completely understand Dannie still freaking out if I screwed him intentionally, kept his deposit and refused to return it, etc. None of that happened. WTF is he still freaking out about? Nobody will know until the autopsy report so we can see what was actually wrong with his grey matter.

That's the story. The other 900 posts of his raving about what "happened", how he got screwed, I screw everyone, am a liar, mods are in my pocket (in my pocket!!), the stupid pictures, his 500 HAHAHAHA posts, etc. are all from his imagination.

The mods are not "in my pocket". They just can not stand seeing him post the same stupid things 500 times over and over. Don't take my word for it, or Dannie's...ask the mods yourself! He simply can not move on......he was posting, making snide comments, ranting, etc. on the 126 board that had nothing to do with 126's until they told him to stop or he'd be suspended. Everyone is just sick of hearing him talk about it over and over and over. There's no new information, the deal is long since dead, he got his deposit back, and that's it. To him, though, in his head, it happened yesterday and is still happening every single day.

You can even see in his link above, that back in November, one of the moderators was locking the thread because I was, in his opinion, the only reasonable person involved. Even back before they knew the story or me, they knew Dannie was unhinged and did not want to hear it anymore. He's STILL DOING THE SAME THING ALMOST EVERY DAY!

When I ask for even the slightest evidence, anecdotal or direct, that anyone has ever been unhappy with something they've bought from me, he changes the subject. Even he is not an unhappy owner, because he never owned it, the deal was unwound and he got his money back in one week like I promised.

It must be tough being so sick that you can not move on from a dead issue. I'm sorry for your sickness, Dannie. You have my deepest sympathies. I hope your therapy works for you.....you need it.

Bruce

Here Bruce, I finally got one of his links to work.

http://sporting-videos.com/sporting-...l.php?video=33
post #7 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 12:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Here Bruce, I finally got one of his links to work.

http://sporting-videos.com/sporting-...l.php?video=33

That's pretty good! I hope you won't mind if I use it sometime.

Bruce
post #8 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Put down a deposit, didn't like the car, got your deposit back. Seems fair to me. End of story. Next?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #9 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel

Bruce
Still lying your ass off...
No where did I EVER say "YOU RIPPED ME OFF"...Liar...Your not quick enough to do that.
You Lied in your auction....You lied in these & previous posts...Face it...your a liar....& You want everyone to think your just a regualar great guy. Well...I'am here to let them know that your more snake like then ya would like to let on.

"Don't take my word for it, or Dannie's...ask the mods yourself!"

I'am well aware that ya got the MODS sucked in...
If you took Cyber-dorks advice..You'd be sitting in jaiL

"You can even see in his link above, that back in November, one of the moderators was locking the thread because I was, in his opinion, the only reasonable person involved. "

Ya ....he's quite the hypocrite....He PM 'd me & said He KNEW the auction was bogus...but failed to open his mouth in public.

"When I ask for even the slightest evidence, anecdotal or direct, that anyone has ever been unhappy with something they've bought from me, he changes the subject. Even he is not an unhappy owner, because he never owned it, the deal was unwound and he got his money back in one week like I promised. "

Like I said before...It's not up to me to find all the people that you've ripped off or lied to.
I got my hands full Letting NEW members know..to be EXTREMLEY CAUTIOUS if they chooice to deal with your lies.
post #10 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 01:19 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
As per request, I ran a check on this pot smoking, Christian, asphyxia nut. For some reason I just can't picture him in a tu-tu.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TONY.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	84424  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in