Run Ur yap here Brucie......My Bitch !! - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
YAWWWWnnn.....ohhh Dr Bruce....Can you prescribe something?


Don't matter when or where it happened....its like if you molested a child....THE RECORD stays with YOU.
You would love for everyone to just forget & leave you to molest again....

ain't gonna happin.

You would know all about that....I saw your post about how more kids should be stalked except they are too fat, and sexual peak is between 13-17 and your nice lolita picture post. I guess that's easy for you, since you'll never have a kid.

I am sure you belong to the man-boy love society. Lifetime membership.

Bruce
brucemendel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
.
.
.
.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Botnst; 05-08-2006 at 03:37 PM.
Botnst is offline  
post #43 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this is good

Last edited by yoseyman; 07-05-2006 at 05:48 PM.
yoseyman is offline  
post #44 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
You would know all about that....I saw your post about how more kids should be stalked except they are too fat, and sexual peak is between 13-17 and your nice lolita picture post. I guess that's easy for you, since you'll never have a kid.

I am sure you belong to the man-boy love society like I do. Lifetime membership just like me..

Bruce

Tongue in cheek Brucie...get the picture?

Stay on subject.....Your finding it a lot harder with out Snibble & Cyber to jump in & save ya....huh...?

Take refuge that ya still have Bot....for what thats worth.



MBZER is offline  
post #45 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman
this is good
So true. I stopped with this a couple of weeks after it happened, once he had his money and it was over. But Dannie can't, he makes sure to follow many of my posts about W126's with his opinion of me as a warning to everyone else. I do not think he can help himsel. I do not bring up the topic, or him, anymore, unless to rebuke his nonsense about me.

The sad part is, it's not like I am going around posting that I am a great honest car seller and he diasgrees. I post about a set of headlights I saw, he posts in response that I am a crook. I post about possible engine work, he posts in response that I am a crook. And so on.

Talk about a broken record.

Bruce
brucemendel is offline  
post #46 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
Tongue in cheek Brucie...get the picture?

Stay on subject.....Your finding it a lot harder with out Snibble & Cyber to jump in & save ya....huh...?

Take refuge that ya still have Bot....for what thats worth.



.
.
.
Attached Images
 
Botnst is offline  
post #47 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
Tongue in cheek Brucie...get the picture?

Stay on subject.....Your finding it a lot harder with out Snibble & Cyber to jump in & save ya....huh...?

Take refuge that ya still have Bot....for what thats worth.



When you say tongue in cheek, I shudder to think of what you really mean.

BPD..if someone agrees with me, they are your enemy. If they agree with you, they are your best friend. Black and white.

I don't need anyone to do anything, and if they agree or disagree, that's up to them. Who cares?

Just move one...even the people on off-topic are sick of this. Ask the mod to make this a sticky and required reading for everyone that joins Benzworld......so you can finally STFU.

Bruce
brucemendel is offline  
post #48 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
So true. I stopped with this a couple of weeks after it happened, once he had his money and it was over. But Dannie can't, he makes sure to follow many of my posts about W126's with his opinion of me as a warning to everyone else. I do not think he can help himsel. I do not bring up the topic, or him, anymore, unless to rebuke his nonsense about me.

The sad part is, it's not like I am going around posting that I am a great honest car seller and he diasgrees. I post about a set of headlights I saw, he posts in response that I am a crook. I post about possible engine work, he posts in response that I am a crook. And so on.

Talk about a broken record.

Bruce

You've jumped in ever post I've made with your childish remarks..

& to continue wishing it was "ALL OVER" ain't reality.

New members need to be informed.


1ce a LIAR....ALWAYS a LIAR.
MBZER is offline  
post #49 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
You've jumped in ever post I've made with your childish remarks..

& to continue wishing it was "ALL OVER" ain't reality.

New members need to be informed.


1ce a LIAR....ALWAYS a LIAR.
Wow....make sure you do not let realiy intrude in your thoughts.

BPD.....1ce a LIAR...ALWAYS a LIAR. Rain today......rain FOREVER.

Bruce
brucemendel is offline  
post #50 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
When you say tongue in cheek, I shudder to think of what you really mean.

BPD..if someone agrees with me, they are your enemy. If they agree with you, they are your best friend. Black and white.

I don't need anyone to do anything, and if they agree or disagree, that's up to them. Who cares?

Just move one...even the people on off-topic are sick of this. Ask the mod to make this a sticky and required reading for everyone that joins Benzworld......so you can finally STFU.

Bruce
You stilll don't get it...I have no ENEMYS on this board....fuk...its the internet...Its all babble...cept for when it comes down to a opportunist ripping people off....then its different.

I brought YOU in here to kick your ass & keep it away from your followers......Now my foots getting sore.

MBZER is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome