Run Ur yap here Brucie......My Bitch !! - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
You talked to the Cop...?....BULL SHIT !!!
Another lie. !!
CAL. cops don't write reports for domestic disputes...Last time ya said.."I have the Police Report"
What was the cops name??...don't know huh..? figgers.
STOP LYING.

You still keep refering to "EVERYONE HERE believes YOU"...more Bull Shit...A couple mods...a few idiots that I've prolly pissed off in some other thread...but MAKE NO MISTAKE...here & other boards theres plenty that confide in me through PM's..
& as long as I stick to the truth & report ONLY the facts....more will see you as you really are.


Wake UP Brucie....don't let that massive ego blind you.
Just try telling the truth for once in your life.

Like I said, I spoke to the cop. No official report. End of that story.

Second, let me know who else, via super-double-secret PM, agrees that I have ripped anyone off, you included. Show us, oh great Liar Catcher. Yet I can show you twenty/thirty/forty people that will be happy to act as a reference for me after buying something from me.

All talk and no action makes Dannie a very dull boy. And if I had the time and energy, I'd fill the page with that statement in cool designs like Jack did in The Shining.

TK, that's the entire point. No intent, no foreknowledge, big mistake. Even in the link Dannie attached, the seller himself states I wanted no money for trying to help. I just listed a car that was oversold to me, and bought it as the truth. Not the extent Danie claims, of course, since he has to inflate his case to avoid looking like a total douche, but still oversold.

In fact, when sending Dannie back his deposit, I sent him more than I got! After ebay and paypal fees, I lost money on the refund. Should I rant about that for the next six months?

Bruce
brucemendel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
The key element here (imho) is that Bruce did not stand to profit from this and therefore had no reason to decieve anyone. Your beef is with The Christian Strangler.

Good point...ExCEPT for the fact that Brucie received $300 for posting the auction according to Michaels & Snibble has or had the E-Mail that proves that point.
I disagree that my beef is with Michaels...he wasn't the auction owner,as Bruce pointed out.
Snibble brought up the same point that "Poor Bruce didn't know" ..well sorry....DIDN'T KNOW is no defence for lying & putting honest E-Bay buyers out of time & money not to mention aggravation.

..& instead of being the man he wants you to believe he is...He starts name calling.

Its so typical for the guilty to blame everyone else.

\\
MBZER is offline  
post #23 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
Good point...ExCEPT for the fact that Brucie received $300 for posting the auction according to Michaels & Snibble has or had the E-Mail that proves that point.
I disagree that my beef is with Michaels...he wasn't the auction owner,as Bruce pointed out.
Snibble brought up the same point that "Poor Bruce didn't know" ..well sorry....DIDN'T KNOW is no defence for lying & putting honest E-Bay buyers out of time & money not to mention aggravation.

..& instead of being the man he wants you to believe he is...He starts name calling.

Its so typical for the guilty to blame everyone else.

\\
Ohygod....you are unreal. He OFFERED me $300 for helping him out, based on how much the car sold for. I told him when it sold I did not want anything, as supposedly he needed the money for surgery. I got NOTHING, genius. In fact, like I said, it cost me money (around $150) to send you back your deposit as I cleared less than that after ebay and paypal fees. Wow, I'm gonna retire soon with that great swindling business model.

Hmmm...let's see. You believe that I got $300 because someone else said so, and that turns out to be wrong. Are you a LIAR???? Technically, yes, you did not tell the truth. But there's a HUGE difference between believing what you are told, and it turning out to be wrong, and lying intentionally with advance knowledge in order to benefit. Sound familiar?

You're right, not knowing is not an excuse. But it's also not the same as knowing. Which is a MAJOR distinction that you fail to recongnize.

And, again, you claim to have other people in your camp that have been "ripped off" or something.....prove it. And your imaginary friend does not count as proof.

Bruce

Last edited by brucemendel; 05-08-2006 at 02:24 PM.
brucemendel is offline  
post #24 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
Like I said, I spoke to the cop. No official report. End of that story.


TK, that's the entire point. No intent, no foreknowledge, big mistake. Even in the link Dannie attached, the seller himself states I wanted no money for trying to help. I just listed a car that was oversold to me, and bought it as the truth. Not the extent Danie claims, of course, since he has to inflate his case to avoid looking like a total douche, but still oversold.

In fact, when sending Dannie back his deposit, I sent him more than I got! After ebay and paypal fees, I lost money on the refund. Should I rant about that for the next six months?

Bruce

Didn't think you could put a name to the INVISIBLE COP...

NOT one bit of the facts Have I over sold..not one...there as they were in the beginning & will be the same over time...ya see Bruce...Thats the difference between A Liar & the truth.... The truth don't change & can be PROVED.

As for who confidded in PM's...sorry...Just know that they didn't believe that auction....or the one ya hooked Fabbis on.

Not that He's complaining....He's MORE THEN happy with his purchace.
I just wonder if he would still be as happy if he knew that ya picked it up on E-Bay 1 month before for $8000...or was it $7000...don't matter...he's happy.



"
In fact, when sending Dannie back his deposit, I sent him more than I got! After ebay and paypal fees, I lost money on the refund. Should I rant about that for the next six months?"

Do I have to explain Pay-Pal to ya now..?

You sent me the EXACT amount I sent you...$1000..not a penny les or more...

Pay-Pay took their cut BOTH WAYS...

Dammm.. Bruce...for once TELL THE TRUTH !!!
MBZER is offline  
post #25 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
As for who confidded in PM's...sorry...Just know that they didn't believe that auction....or the one ya hooked Fabbis on.

Not that He's complaining....He's MORE THEN happy with his purchace.
I just wonder if he would still be as happy if he knew that ya picked it up on E-Bay 1 month before for $8000...or was it $7000...don't matter...he's happy.

Put a name to the cop? It was half a year ago..who the hell remembers his name? Hell, I forgot Tony's name until TK put it in his post!

If I bought Fabbris' car on ebay, show me the listing. Show me the feedback. Show me anything. You have a link for every post you ever made, and every sex toy you ever bought on ebay. Show me...show me...show me (the car link, not the sex toy links).

The car came from HighWay One internet classifieds.......priced at $23K. Add $1750 for transport, some small mechanical stuff liek align, balance, steering dampener, etc. odometer correction box, detail/wet sand, and where does that leave me? At $7000 of course!!!! What a fucking moron you are.

So who is a liar now, Dannie? You have proof I got the car on ebay for $7K? Of course you don't, because you're making it up. Dannie is a liar! Dannie is a liar! Nyah nah nah na naaaaaa na! I am going to warn everyone I meet about you for the rest of my miserable pathetic life! Yay for me, keepr of the truth!

OK, time for me to take some old advice.......never argue with a crazy person. Enjoy San Fran, your island of sanity, when the rest of us are stupid/crazy. Hmmm...that makes sense.

Bruce

Last edited by brucemendel; 05-08-2006 at 02:42 PM.
brucemendel is offline  
post #26 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
Hmmm...let's see. You believe that I got $300 because someone else said so, and that turns out to be wrong. Are you a LIAR???? Technically, yes, you did not tell the truth. But there's a HUGE difference between believing what you are told, and it turning out to be wrong, and lying intentionally with advance knowledge in order to benefit. Sound familiar?

You're right, not knowing is not an excuse. But it's also not the same as knowing. Which is a MAJOR distinction that you fail to recongnize.

And, again, you claim to have other people in your camp that have been "ripped off" or something.....prove it. And your imaginary friend does not count as proof.

Bruce
Didn't say "SomEONE ELSE said so"...Michaels himself sent me the E-Mail & I sent it to Snibble.
Weather its true or not...makes no difference...I only brought it up because YOU were playing the POOR VICTIM...when nothing further from the truth is so.


"nd, again, you claim to have other people in your camp that have been "ripped off" or something.....prove it. And your imaginary friend does not count as proof.
"

I have no CAMP as you put it...& at NO TIME did I say "I have others that have been ripped off by YOU"...Never said it. More of YOUR lies.Seems your great a name calling & Lying.....but piss poor at stating a fact.

What I said is I have members that confided in me through PM's & thats the truth.I won;t name names ...you don't deserve to add more members to your slanderous name calling.

I gave up snibble just because I see him as Hypicritical .

MBZER is offline  
post #27 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
If I bought Fabbris' car on ebay, show me the listing. Show me the feedback. Show me anything. You have a link for every post you ever made, and every sex toy you ever bought on ebay. Show me...show me...show me (the car link, not the sex toy links).

The car came from HighWay One internet classifieds.......priced at $23K. Add $1750 for transport, some small mechanical stuff, detail/wet sand, and where does that leave me? At $7000 of course!!!! What a fucking moron you are. So who is a liar now, Dannie? You have proof? Of course you don't, because you're making it up. Dannie is a liar! Dannie is a liar! Nyah nah nah na naaaaaa na!

Bruce
I had the links...E-Bay has removed yours..just as they removed mine.

Hay...I'm not putting you down for over charging Fabbis....HE LOVES THE CAR...& thats all that matters.He was happy to pay your price....this is 'merikkka...ya got over big time... CONGRATULATIONS !! YOUR THE MAN !!!!



MBZER is offline  
post #28 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
OK, time for me to take some old advice.......never argue with a crazy person. Enjoy San Fran, your island of sanity, when the rest of us are stupid/crazy. Hmmm...that makes sense.

Bruce
When faced with the TRUTH......a liar will always retreat.

This is why new members need to know about this opportunist.

MBZER is offline  
post #29 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 02:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
brucemendel's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2004
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBZER
When faced with the TRUTH......a liar will always retreat.

This is why new members need to know about this opportunist.


Wow, you're frightening. Sounds like a Dannie version of The Art of War.

Bruce
brucemendel is offline  
post #30 of 131 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
MBZER's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel
Wow, you're frightening. Sounds like a Dannie version of The Art of War.

Bruce

What it sounds like is THE TRUTH.
Nothing more & nothing less.

Deal with it.

MBZER is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome