BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Drug sniffin' dogs...

on airplanes?

Yeah, it's a joke...well, maybe. What's next in the Patriot Act's arsenal?

"Sniffer"

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on a plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his Black Labrador Retriever in the middle seat next to the man.

Since the second man clearly doesn't have a vision problem, the first man looks very quizzically at the dog and asks the man why the dog is allowed on the plane.

The second man explains that he is a DEA agent and that the dog is a"sniffing dog".

"His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work."

The plane takes off, and once it has leveled out, the agent says, "Okay, watch this." He tells Sniffer "search". Sniffer jumps down, walks along the aisle, and finally sits very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds, then returns to his seat and puts one paw on the agent's arm.

The agent says, "Good boy", and he turns to the man and says, "That woman is in possession of cocaine, so I'm making a note of her seat number. I'll check in with the flight crew before we land and match the seat with a name from the passenger manifest, and then my colleagues will apprehend her when we land."

"Say, that's pretty neat," replies the first man. Once again, the agent sends Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffs about, sits down beside a man for a few seconds, returns to its seat, and this time, he places both front paws on the agent's arm. The agent says, "That man is carrying crystal meth, so again, I'm making a note of the seat number to check against the passenger manifest."

"That's pretty cool," says his seat mate. The agent then sends Sniffer off again. Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to poop all over the place. The first man is really grossed out by this behavior and can't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would act like that, so he asks the agent, "Now what's that all about?"

The agent nervously replies, "He just smelled a bomb!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in