I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come! - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 09:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Naomilla2.0's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Location: Level 42
Posts: 4,717
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!


did you give up meat and dairy products?

what else are you thinking of quitting?



.
.
.
.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

.
Naomilla2.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 09:33 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

What do we have here?
A failure to exterminate!

You bet yo moma this is a pro-Bush forum now. Covert, repent or you shall be tared and feathered.
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

Quote:
Shipfaced - 4/5/2006 7:58 PM

GEORGE BUSH...(Jesuuus Christ)..(the new curse word) GEORGE BUSH!..........STILL SUCKS, and SUCKS even more than before! Not that he is'nt the suckiest and most stupid president ever of the office...go's to show the mentality who voted the IDIOT in!

How many stupid supporters of Mr. White water (Bush) exicution squad are still anti-supportive of anti-Hillary-anti-Al Fraken (mentality) fobia are still venting stress here in their Mercedes Benzs???

GOP followers can eat shit! BB
And YOU need to cane the democratic party leaders for running shit faced candidates. If they would have run someone worth putting a fire out on with piss, he would be running the oval oriface.

BTW, you can eat the shit that we shit after we eat shit!
cmitch is offline  
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 09:47 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

Quote:
cmitchprint - 4/5/2006 11:36 PM

Quote:
Shipfaced - 4/5/2006 7:58 PM

GEORGE BUSH...(Jesuuus Christ)..(the new curse word) GEORGE BUSH!..........STILL SUCKS, and SUCKS even more than before! Not that he is'nt the suckiest and most stupid president ever of the office...go's to show the mentality who voted the IDIOT in!

How many stupid supporters of Mr. White water (Bush) exicution squad are still anti-supportive of anti-Hillary-anti-Al Fraken (mentality) fobia are still venting stress here in their Mercedes Benzs???

GOP followers can eat shit! BB
And YOU need to cane the democratic party leaders for running shit faced candidates. If they would have run someone worth putting a fire out on with piss, he would be running the oval oriface.

BTW, you can eat the shit that we shit after we eat shit!
You can keep that, we are happy to have the real office and poke you in the "oriface"[}:)]
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 09:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

[QUOTE]BenzE500 - 4/5/2006 8:37 PM

Quote:
Shipfaced - 4/5/2006 4:58 PM

GEORGE BUSH...(Jesuuus Christ)..

You should bot use the Lords name in vain.
And don't use my name that way, either!

Bot
Botnst is offline  
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

Lordie -- someone found the keys to the medicine cabinet -- again... [:(]

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 4/5/2006 11:47 PM

Quote:
cmitchprint - 4/5/2006 11:36 PM

Quote:
Shipfaced - 4/5/2006 7:58 PM

GEORGE BUSH...(Jesuuus Christ)..(the new curse word) GEORGE BUSH!..........STILL SUCKS, and SUCKS even more than before! Not that he is'nt the suckiest and most stupid president ever of the office...go's to show the mentality who voted the IDIOT in!

How many stupid supporters of Mr. White water (Bush) exicution squad are still anti-supportive of anti-Hillary-anti-Al Fraken (mentality) fobia are still venting stress here in their Mercedes Benzs???

GOP followers can eat shit! BB
And YOU need to cane the democratic party leaders for running shit faced candidates. If they would have run someone worth putting a fire out on with piss, he would be running the oval oriface.

BTW, you can eat the shit that we shit after we eat shit!
You can keep that, we are happy to have the real office and poke you in the "oriface"[}:)]
There are enough assholes to go around so you can leave mine out of your line of fire, Citation!
cmitch is offline  
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:17 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

[QUOTE]Botnst - 4/5/2006 10:58 PM

Quote:
BenzE500 - 4/5/2006 8:37 PM

Quote:
Shipfaced - 4/5/2006 4:58 PM

GEORGE BUSH...(Jesuuus Christ)..

You should bot use the Lords name in vain.
And don't use my name that way, either!

Bot
This Lords can take and use my vein anytime


ThrillKill is offline  
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

[QUOTE]ThrillKill - 4/6/2006 12:17 AM

Quote:
Botnst - 4/5/2006 10:58 PM

Quote:
BenzE500 - 4/5/2006 8:37 PM

Quote:
Shipfaced - 4/5/2006 4:58 PM

GEORGE BUSH...(Jesuuus Christ)..

You should bot use the Lords name in vain.
And don't use my name that way, either!

Bot
This Lords can take and use my vein anytime

"..., you probably think this post is about you, don't you? Don't you?"

Botnst is offline  
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:21 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: I'm back, and with a vengance! More to come!

Tracy Tracy oh Lord[:0]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome