Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love! - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:24 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
DGMond's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Location: West Texas
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Well you would know about shit, you drive an Oldsmobile. That company folded last year. Gee, you must have gotten a real deal on that Alero. Wow, a real babe magnet…you must spend a lot of time at the senior citizens centers. Why are you even here, you can even afford a model of a Mercedes. Tell me the truth...is it that penis thing your suffering from? Thats OK, I understand.
DGMond is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:25 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
DGMond's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Location: West Texas
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Well you would know about shit, you drive an Oldsmobile. That company folded last year. Gee, you must have gotten a real deal on that Alero. Wow, a real babe magnet…you must spend a lot of time at the senior citizens centers. Why are you even here, you can even afford a model of a Mercedes. Tell me the truth...is it that penis thing your suffering from? Thats OK, I understand.
DGMond is offline  
post #53 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:27 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Quote:
DGMond - 4/6/2006 12:24 AM

Well you would know about shit, you drive an Oldsmobile. That company folded last year. Gee, you must have gotten a real deal on that Alero. Wow, a real babe magnet…you must spend a lot of time at the senior citizens centers. Why are you even here, you can even afford a model of a Mercedes. Tell me the truth...is it that penis thing your suffering from? Thats OK, I understand.
Yeah I am suffering from a penis thing and I am here looking for someone to stroke it for me or at the minimum I would do it myself while I respond to them. You seem to be just right for a couple of cycles on my baby here, wait let me use some 10w30, yeeeeeah that's it.
I ahve a webcam, do you want to see what you did to me?
post #54 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:30 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
monicaE320's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 95 E320
Location: Seattle, WA. USA
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

GM Im just curious why are you in a MB forum? to cause problems or are you really a lover of our beautiful cars and you desire to own one?
monicaE320 is offline  
post #55 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:32 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
DGMond's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Location: West Texas
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Not really, I clicked on your profile and saw the picture of your mother. She must be so proud of you. You know thats nice that your mother and father were also sister and brother. It saves on the confusion of trying to do a family tree. Oh yes, the cam thing, really, didn't know you could afford one? You married...I bet you are not. well atleast to a wife that has only two legs.
DGMond is offline  
post #56 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 4/5/2006 11:27 PM

Quote:
DGMond - 4/6/2006 12:24 AM

Well you would know about shit, you drive an Oldsmobile. That company folded last year. Gee, you must have gotten a real deal on that Alero. Wow, a real babe magnet…you must spend a lot of time at the senior citizens centers. Why are you even here, you can even afford a model of a Mercedes. Tell me the truth...is it that penis thing your suffering from? Thats OK, I understand.
Yeah I am suffering from a penis thing and I am here looking for someone to stroke it for me or at the minimum I would do it myself while I respond to them. You seem to be just right for a couple of cycles on my baby here, wait let me use some 10w30, yeeeeeah that's it.
I ahve a webcam, do you want to see what you did to me?
"Oh yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' about!"


ThrillKill is offline  
post #57 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:33 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Quote:
monicaE320 - 4/6/2006 12:30 AM

GM Im just curious why are you in a MB forum? to cause problems or are you really a lover of our beautiful cars and you desire to own one?
No DGmond hit it on the nail, I come here to masturbate. It just puzzles me to see you all defend your cars while you would not defend our country and its actions over there where the axis of evil is laughing at us.
post #58 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Quote:
ThrillKill - 4/5/2006 11:32 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 4/5/2006 11:27 PM

Quote:
DGMond - 4/6/2006 12:24 AM

Well you would know about shit, you drive an Oldsmobile. That company folded last year. Gee, you must have gotten a real deal on that Alero. Wow, a real babe magnet…you must spend a lot of time at the senior citizens centers. Why are you even here, you can even afford a model of a Mercedes. Tell me the truth...is it that penis thing your suffering from? Thats OK, I understand.
Yeah I am suffering from a penis thing and I am here looking for someone to stroke it for me or at the minimum I would do it myself while I respond to them. You seem to be just right for a couple of cycles on my baby here, wait let me use some 10w30, yeeeeeah that's it.
I ahve a webcam, do you want to see what you did to me?
"Oh yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' about!"

Jeez--he looks a lot older than 55. [B)]
Jillian80 is offline  
post #59 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:36 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
monicaE320's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 95 E320
Location: Seattle, WA. USA
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 4/6/2006 12:33 AM

Quote:
monicaE320 - 4/6/2006 12:30 AM

GM Im just curious why are you in a MB forum? to cause problems or are you really a lover of our beautiful cars and you desire to own one?
No DGmond hit it on the nail, I come here to masturbate. It just puzzles me to see you all defend your cars while you would not defend our country and its actions over there where the axis of evil is laughing at us.
I dont get you, you have some alterior motive for being in a forum for MB? your wierd. go to a GM forum and talk about nothing. blah blah blah


monicaE320 is offline  
post #60 of 118 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 10:36 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: Sweet mother of the baby Jesus I'm in love!

Quote:
DGMond - 4/6/2006 12:32 AM

Not really, I clicked on your profile and saw the picture of your mother. She must be so proud of you. You know thats nice that your mother and father were also sister and brother. It saves on the confusion of trying to do a family tree. Oh yes, the cam thing, really, didn't know you could afford one? You married...I bet you are not. well atleast to a wife that has only two legs.
Touche on all fronts, what can I say?
I have a feeling that am related to you somehow. You know I was concieved in a sewer and I think I share some of those genes you flushed in the toilet when your moma walked in the bathroom and showed you the proper way to handle your wee wee.
Oh am so glad to see you again daddy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome