Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 2008 Outback 2.5 XT, 1999 A4 1.8T, 1980 244 GL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ruudje
RE: Another topic about bad drivers

Quote:
snips - 3/29/2006 8:17 PM

I was out for a test drive and some retarded woman in a Jeep Commander blew threw the stop sign and I would have t-boned her if I didn't slam on the brakes, a gentleman in a Ford truck behind me in my lane nearly slammed into the back of the car. Not proceeding with caution is generally stupid, but when the highway is 110km/m (A bit over 70 mph) could have meant death for her and severe damage for the salesman and I.

Good brakes on those VW's!

Getting a headset or a bluetooth package should be mandatory for driving. I am tired of paying such high insurance because Holly Housewife can't wait 30 minutes to get home and talk on the phone.
indeed, there has to be a law for handsfree calls behind the wheel. Back in the Netherlands the laws are really strict regarding this. Perfect.
I am sick and tired of being cut off or having to slam my brakes over and over again because some dumb shit on the cell decides to maneuver as he or she pleases.

“One who conquers himself is greater than another who conquers a thousand times a thousand on the battlefield.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 04:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Vehicle: W-1-2-3 Go!
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
RE: Another topic about bad drivers

Oh, this happens everyday at school. I saw two drivers nearly run down a walking student, both at different places. The drivers weren't looking, or were on the phone.

When a student leaves the first thing she'll usually do is start the car, get her phone and talk to somebody before she drives off. But she drives off while talking. Some people nearly made a turn into me, luckily my car's horn was loud enough and I was anticipating them to turn into my lane wrongfully.

Sometimes I wish bulldozers were road legal. For one, they're too darned noisy for any cellphone user!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in