post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
So when is it?

When will Arabs, Muslims and other undesirables in the US are going to be placed in camps like Daniel Pipes would want to? (Daniel Pipes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pipes)

Here is what he said about that Iranian that ran over a crowd:"Individual Islamists may appear law-abiding and reasonable, but they are part of a totalitarian movement, and as such, all must be considered potential killers." ....Yes, of course, their numbers are very small, but they are disproportionately much higher than among non-Muslims. (Wait a fukin minute Mr. Pipe, how many non-Muslimns commit crimes in America? just fuckin pull the stats on one typical violent city block, that's all)..."There is no escaping the unfortunate fact that Muslim government employees in law enforcement, the military, and the diplomatic corps need to be watched for connections to terrorism, as do Muslim chaplains in prisons and the armed forces. Muslim visitors and immigrants must undergo additional background checks. Mosques require a scrutiny beyond that applied to churches, synagogues, and temples. Muslim schools require increased oversight to ascertain what is being taught to children."( -The Jerusalem Post, Jan 22, 2003. p.9)
"Western European societies are unprepared for the massive immigration of brown-skinned peoples cooking strange foods and maintaining different standards of hygiene...All immigrants bring exotic customs and attitudes, but Muslim customs are more troublesome than most." (National Review, 11/19/90)

OK, here is a nice one:
n a New York Post article published in April, 2003, Pipes expressed his opposition to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's concerned prediction that "[the] war [in Iraq] will have horrible consequences...Terrorism will be aggravated...Terrorist organizations will be united...Everything will be insecure." Though this concern was echoed by various other politicians and academics cited by Pipes in his article (http://www.danielpipes.org/article/1055), Pipes argued that "the precise opposite is more likely to happen: The war in Iraq will lead to a reduction in terrorism." (How right he was...)

From wiki:
Pipes expressed his support of "the internment of Japanese Americans in World War II because...given what was known and not known at the time...the U.S. government made the correct and sensible decisions"

So since he is a neocon which makes him a very influencial person in the US and since he is relied upon to explain the ways of the world to Bush and followers and this is what he preaches as "what is known", when are we going to see a real life remake of the Siege?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon
RE: So when is it?

im beginning to think the problems in the middle east are because people like you and the media cant shut the fuck up about them long enough for them to go away.

yall just GOTTA keep the shit rolling downhill, dont you?

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I can grab a bunch of posts and articles from the mid-east calling the US the great satan and calling for its destruction.

So what is your point by cherry picking articles?
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
iNeon - 3/14/2006 9:38 PM

im beginning to think the problems in the middle east are because people like you and the media cant shut the fuck up about them long enough for them to go away.

Oh, I am sorry I should have picked a post on how to braid a barbie doll's hair or select a curtain that will not clash with my outfit....
You have your posts, I have mine, you like to frolic and pretend that the world is full of roses but I unfortunatly see things different...
I never ever told you to shut up when your gay meter hits the stratosphere just out of respect because you deserve the same bandwidth I do...
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
430 - 3/14/2006 9:45 PM

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I can grab a bunch of posts and articles from the mid-east calling the US the great satan and calling for its destruction.

So what is your point by cherry picking articles?
I am not cherry picking , this dude calls for such internment.

Look you may be right that the US might be called the great satan but I wonder why? besides who is pretending to be on a higher moral ground? Who is pretending to be civilized? Who can actually carry through more harm?
This man was nominated by your president to run "the peace institute" and made sure that such nomination was done when your congress was in recess, I wonder why? I hear he did not see eye to eye with Ted Kennedy but then again for you 430 Ted is just a drunkard lefty...
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

OK -- WTF is a Daniel Pipes, and why does Shabah have such great respect for him that he wants to 'spread the word'?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 08:27 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
GermanStar - 3/14/2006 9:22 PM

OK -- WTF is a Daniel Pipes, and why does Shabah have such great respect for him that he wants to 'spread the word'?
Daniel Pipes was a man.......a big......man

post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 08:31 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

Blue ox named Babe?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 08:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon

i dont care to hear about the finger-pointing and blame game.

its a problem because people like you cannot quit fucking bickering.

no religion is right, no religion is wrong, no religion even fucking is, so get the fuck over them all.

if people commit crimes, thats where it gets messy. i dont blame dubbya for seeking justice on behalf of the people who were wronged... do you? who the fuck steers a goddamned airplane into a building with a clear conscience or mind?

no fucking body, thats who.

most americans dont care where others are from unless its the back alley where they hide the bodies and chop the cars. what we do care about is if the person in the elevator next to us smells of rancid human waste.

i apologize for the harsh tone. im sick of hearing about it and ive rarely commented.

i guess i side with you on this certain issue, the one with the ethnic cleansing theme and i cant support full on occupation of any country. they did have a right to fire back after all that mess with the airplanes.

i dont know the full story on any of this holy war thing. it scares me a bit to think that "brown people" are secretly plotting to kill thousands of americans.... again... more if at all possible. on the other hand, i dont think that the religion really condones violence, either.

i gotta say that i dont like george bush, i think hes a tard. this doesnt color my view that the war, however bad it is, wasnt warranted. it isnt one man that sent our people there.

where is this going? ive just been typing for like 20 minutes about a subject i really dont care a lot about.

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:00 PM
~BANNED~

Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 3/15/2006 2:54 AM

Quote:
iNeon - 3/14/2006 9:38 PM

Oh, I am sorry I should have picked a post on how to braid a barbie doll's hair or select a curtain that will not clash with my outfit....
You have your posts, I have mine, you like to frolic and pretend that the world is full of roses but I unfortunatly see things different...
I never ever told you to shut up when your gay meter hits the stratosphere just out of respect because you deserve the same bandwidth I do...
iNeon may have a slightly different angle on life but I dont think you can accuse him of monotony.He incorporates his standpoints on many different subjects and issues.You Shabah have relentlessly critisiced just about all and any aspects of North American and Western European policy and practice to thr point of derision and ridicule.What you seem to fail to see is that the majority agree with you in principle but become sensitised to the relentless critisisms of their societies in which you choose to conduct your business.We would like to hear somre of the things that you like respect and admire in our cultures.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in