Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: So when is it?

Here is a link to a speech by the leader of Hizbollah calling death to America:
http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=566

Here is a call to kill Americans everywhere:
http://www.emergency.com/bladen98.htm

More encouragement to kill Americans:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14916

Here is an article about Kuwaiti officers planning on killing americans and attacking bases:
http://www.jamestown.org/terrorism/news/article.php?articleid=2369064

Here is an article about enslaving Americans:
http://www.a-human-right.com/government.html

What is my point? That you can find all sorts of people claiming and calling for all sorts of things.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

QUOTE: iNeon - 3/14/2006 10:33 PM

i dont care to hear about the finger-pointing and blame game. so ignore my posts

its a problem because people like you cannot quit fucking bickering. what can I say?

no religion is right, no religion is wrong, no religion even fucking is, so get the fuck over them all. this is not a religious issue, you are quick to judge

if people commit crimes, thats where it gets messy. i dont blame dubbya for seeking justice on behalf of the people who were wronged... do you? who the fuck steers a goddamned airplane into a building with a clear conscience or mind? It sure was not Iraq, but hey they told you otherwise and that's why I am bitchin and draging this shit around until you get it, because you still did not get it...

no fucking body, thats who.

most americans dont care where others are from unless its the back alley where they hide the bodies and chop the cars. what we do care about is if the person in the elevator next to us smells of rancid human waste. Oh yeah, how fucking long did it take for jim crow/segregation, those oppressive government-sanctioned law to desapear?"

i apologize for the harsh tone. im sick of hearing about it and ive rarely commented. No you are trying to score brownie points, you are better off licking someone's butt, you may enjoy it...

i guess i side with you on this certain issue, the one with the ethnic cleansing theme and i cant support full on occupation of any country. they did have a right to fire back after all that mess with the airplanes. Again, this is exactly why I posted this because of rampant ignorance just like the one you have displyed, Iraq did not send those planes and this was not an Arab conspiracy let alone having Arab-Americans as accomplices

i dont know the full story on any of this holy war thing. it scares me a bit to think that "brown people" are secretly plotting to kill thousands of americans.... again... more if at all possible. on the other hand, i dont think that the religion really condones violence, either. Again that's the problem, you are scared because of your ignorance and your wanting to stay ignorant. The fact that you are asking me to shut up is because you wollow in your confort zone that reeks of ignorance. Mixing "brown people" with religion just shows that you are a retard, did you know that the majority of Muslims are actually Asian? I bet ya you did not know that, but what the hell that's not what you have been told and why should you care? Do you think you are the only one who is a retard on these maters? no, and that's why most Americans look like idiots when they have to debate issues related to the Middle East, Islam or Arabs

i gotta say that i dont like george bush, i think hes a tard. this doesnt color my view that the war, however bad it is, wasnt warranted. it isnt one man that sent our people there. The reason I pulled this Pipes dude as a center for my debate because his kind are the one that influenced your "smart" president into attacking Iraq for the wrong reasons.

where is this going? ive just been typing for like 20 minutes about a subject i really dont care a lot about. Yes you do care to show off with no meat or substance, but I hope in the end this could be a learning experience for you if you choose to see it that way. But if you stick to your ignorant guns, then there is nothing I can help you with to see that you grow into understanding why you were made to believe that "they hate us"
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
430 - 3/15/2006 8:03 AM

Here is a link to a speech by the leader of Hizbollah calling death to America:
http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=566

Here is a call to kill Americans everywhere:
http://www.emergency.com/bladen98.htm

More encouragement to kill Americans:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14916

Here is an article about Kuwaiti officers planning on killing americans and attacking bases:
http://www.jamestown.org/terrorism/news/article.php?articleid=2369064

Here is an article about enslaving Americans:
http://www.a-human-right.com/government.html

What is my point? That you can find all sorts of people claiming and calling for all sorts of things.

You see 430, you can only resort at defending you views with the wrong links because you have nothing of substance to say. My post was about this neocon Daniel Pipes but you chose to divert it into a different teritory because that's the only tactic you know, sorry unless you stay on subject we are not debating; you are simply looking for a fight like a school bully but your punches are hallow....
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 06:58 AM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

The poor Shabah gets boned again.[:(]
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
deathrattle - 3/15/2006 1:00 AM

Quote:
Shabah - 3/15/2006 2:54 AM

Quote:
iNeon - 3/14/2006 9:38 PM

im beginning to think the problems in the middle east are because people like you and the media cant shut the fuck up about them long enough for them to go away.

yall just GOTTA keep the shit rolling downhill, dont you?
Oh, I am sorry I should have picked a post on how to braid a barbie doll's hair or select a curtain that will not clash with my outfit....
You have your posts, I have mine, you like to frolic and pretend that the world is full of roses but I unfortunatly see things different...
I never ever told you to shut up when your gay meter hits the stratosphere just out of respect because you deserve the same bandwidth I do...
iNeon may have a slightly different angle on life but I dont think you can accuse him of monotony.He incorporates his standpoints on many different subjects and issues.You Shabah have relentlessly critisiced just about all and any aspects of North American and Western European policy and practice to thr point of derision and ridicule.What you seem to fail to see is that the majority agree with you in principle but become sensitised to the relentless critisisms of their societies in which you choose to conduct your business.We would like to hear somre of the things that you like respect and admire in our cultures.

His angle on life is his and I am not and never questioned it. I know he is smart, funny and very likeable and I like him but his response to this post was based on fear and ignorance and he did not bounce back his thoughts properly to see what he is saying.
I don't always criticize Western culture. The fact that brought up this sore point is not a blanket statement to demonize you or your culture. If I did not polarize the discussion who will? You need a Shabah once in a while...
There are many things I admire and respect in Western culture and I have not been shy to bring it up. It's just that most of you tend to forget that I did so because all you see is this "angry" Middle Easterner that dares to come here and talk shit to us. Fine if you guys want me to leave, then by all means I can do that. Who would you want to hear about issues? someone who is an insider or speculative opinions based on distortions from the media and false perceptions? What qualitative aspects of the discussion would you gain when people like me will just refuse to participate?

post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
guage - 3/15/2006 8:58 AM

Don't feel sorry for me I am a big boy...
Go to your momma she is calling you since I am done with her...Now I have to go get another deep circumcision, got to remove the infection...
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:47 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
iNeon - 3/15/2006 9:40 AM

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.
Sure and when the sorting happens I hope you will be there to witness it, maybe only then it will dawn on you what the hell you were doing on this planet...
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 08:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon

i dont personally believe in the philosophy, but i thought it fit into the conversation somehow. really, shabah, i dont mean to pick or unnerve ya, i just...

i cant understand how so many people can be so wrong and just be plain oblivious of it. i am not a follower of the christian faith, i am not a follower of islam: i just am.

religion only confuses people and makes them think they can do things they shouldnt because some old book pushing some weirdos 2000 year-old agenda says its ok, if its done to the opposition.

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 09:14 AM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 3/15/2006 8:11 AM

Quote:
guage - 3/15/2006 8:58 AM

Don't feel sorry for me I am a big boy...
Go to your momma she is calling you since I am done with her...Now I have to go get another deep circumcision, got to remove the infection...
How did her ASS taste?
But then again you're used to that smell.
The infection you have is called the exactly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in