JOBS... Curious what everyone does? - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 02:21 AM
slightly creased
 
420 SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 1988 420 SE; 2015 ML 400
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, AUS & Doha, Qatar
Posts: 16,177
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Registered Nurse.

Climbed (clawed?) my way to the top of the xmas tree, became an Executive Director of Nursing (company car, secretary, credit card).

Left it behind mid last year (when I bought and started renovating my MB), and decided to go back to University for a career change.

And I decided to become.......













A Lawyer!!!!!!!! There is sooooo much reading!

Ross

OzBenz

beware of fundamentalists

420 SE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist
 
BenzE500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: ABCLOSING
Location: California
Posts: 865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

My aunt had the same story except or the lawyer part wow. She is a director of a surgical department got her masters and all. My brother is at val periso law school now good luck.
BenzE500 is offline  
post #63 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 02:49 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Quote:
Morpheus - 3/11/2006 1:23 AM

Mcdonalds Manager! One of the best in all the land![^]
Then I know you, "habla espanol". Damm! Last time I went to Mickey D's there were more Mexicans working there than the carwash I go to. No wonder they never get the order right. I've been practicing El beeg maco por favor, con grande papas fritas. MUY RAPIDO (or I'll call imigration on ya). [:D]
starcar126 is offline  
post #64 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Boring Cars...meh!
 
Nutz 4 Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Location: Maui
Posts: 15,979
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Quote:
starcar126 - 3/11/2006 12:49 PM

Quote:
Morpheus - 3/11/2006 1:23 AM

Mcdonalds Manager! One of the best in all the land![^]
Then I know you, "habla espanol". Damm! Last time I went to Mickey D's there were more Mexicans working there than the carwash I go to. No wonder they never get the order right. I've been practicing El beeg maco por favor, con grande papas fritas. MUY RAPIDO (or I'll call imigration on ya). [:D]

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
Nutz 4 Benz is offline  
post #65 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 04:54 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Quote:
Nutz 4 Benz - 3/11/2006 3:57 PM

Quote:
starcar126 - 3/11/2006 12:49 PM

Quote:
Morpheus - 3/11/2006 1:23 AM

Mcdonalds Manager! One of the best in all the land![^]
Then I know you, "habla espanol". Damm! Last time I went to Mickey D's there were more Mexicans working there than the carwash I go to. No wonder they never get the order right. I've been practicing El beeg maco por favor, con grande papas fritas. MUY RAPIDO (or I'll call imigration on ya). [:D]


ThrillKill is offline  
post #66 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Quote:
Jillian80 - 3/10/2006 3:57 PM

BTW, I injured my back last week and it hurt so bad, I threw caution to the wind and got the doc to prescribe me some Percos. Took them for about 5 days and now I have hives all over! It's just not fair.[V]
I'm pretty sure a few Xanax will cure that in no time.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #67 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Boring Cars...meh!
 
Nutz 4 Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Location: Maui
Posts: 15,979
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Quote:
ThrillKill - 3/11/2006 2:54 PM

Quote:
Nutz 4 Benz - 3/11/2006 3:57 PM

Quote:
starcar126 - 3/11/2006 12:49 PM

Quote:
Morpheus - 3/11/2006 1:23 AM

Mcdonalds Manager! One of the best in all the land![^]
Then I know you, "habla espanol". Damm! Last time I went to Mickey D's there were more Mexicans working there than the carwash I go to. No wonder they never get the order right. I've been practicing El beeg maco por favor, con grande papas fritas. MUY RAPIDO (or I'll call imigration on ya). [:D]



http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
Nutz 4 Benz is offline  
post #68 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 05:35 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
30-98's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Many
Location: Halesite L.I.N.Y.
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

][/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure a few Xanax will cure that in no time.[/QUOTE]

Especially if you take it with half a benadryl,you'll lose all track of time,in multiple colors too.

Ask me how I know.[:D]
30-98 is offline  
post #69 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 05:40 PM
guage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Tinkerer is my trade
post #70 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 05:58 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: JOBS... Curious what everyone does?

Quote:
Nutz 4 Benz - 3/11/2006 6:31 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 3/11/2006 2:54 PM

Quote:
Nutz 4 Benz - 3/11/2006 3:57 PM

Quote:
starcar126 - 3/11/2006 12:49 PM

Quote:
Morpheus - 3/11/2006 1:23 AM

Mcdonalds Manager! One of the best in all the land![^]
Then I know you, "habla espanol". Damm! Last time I went to Mickey D's there were more Mexicans working there than the carwash I go to. No wonder they never get the order right. I've been practicing El beeg maco por favor, con grande papas fritas. MUY RAPIDO (or I'll call imigration on ya). [:D]




ThrillKill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome