LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1989 W126AMG/WB SOHC 6.0 1986 R107 560SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I'm back and I know I missed you guys too...

Just spent the last 9 months in the Middle East mostly in Qatar and UAE but I did travel to Iraq several times. First hand news in Iraq is not good and situation is worsening. We have had major set backs but again I have faith that the leaders chosen by the Iraqi's will hold their ground and prevent the terrorists in getting a solid foot hold in that country. Europe needs to continue to pressure Iran, and Syria is definitely not helping that region one bit.
I gotta’ have faith though because again if we lose in Iraq I have made lot's of friends there and ultimately that country and region will pay the price not to mention my new friends.
Don't know much about what the media here is portraying the situation there to be but I am confident they have not missed out on all the setbacks and have probably already escalated it to a “get out now� position which was their original position to begin with… Hehehe!
I heard the Veep shot a guy while hunting and I will just have to find time and find out what KV had to say about that. I bet you had you cut and paste moments KV. Sorry I missed out. Yeah, missed you too KV and I am not surprised at all you are still living in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Have you given any thoughts yet in leaving the US of A? Maybe you have grown to love us imperialistic, torturing murderers.
Look at that I wasted enough time. Again, glad to see y'all 2000+ posters here at the "Off Topic" forum. You guys really need girl friends or mistresses or something. Why not plan like an on-line Bush bashing a-thon! Set up a web site, get sponsors and at least try and get money for it. LOL!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 05:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: I'm back and I know I missed you guys too...

Umm....who are you?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 06:46 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
supr_duc1 - 3/6/2006 5:33 AM

Just spent the last 9 months in the Middle East mostly in Qatar and UAE but I did travel to Iraq several times. First hand news in Iraq is not good and situation is worsening. We have had major set backs but again I have faith that the leaders chosen by the Iraqi's will hold their ground and prevent the terrorists in getting a solid foot hold in that country. Europe needs to continue to pressure Iran, and Syria is definitely not helping that region one bit.
I gotta’ have faith though because again if we lose in Iraq I have made lot's of friends there and ultimately that country and region will pay the price not to mention my new friends.
Don't know much about what the media here is portraying the situation there to be but I am confident they have not missed out on all the setbacks and have probably already escalated it to a “get out now� position which was their original position to begin with… Hehehe!
I heard the Veep shot a guy while hunting and I will just have to find time and find out what KV had to say about that. I bet you had you cut and paste moments KV. Sorry I missed out. Yeah, missed you too KV and I am not surprised at all you are still living in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Have you given any thoughts yet in leaving the US of A? Maybe you have grown to love us imperialistic, torturing murderers.
Look at that I wasted enough time. Again, glad to see y'all 2000+ posters here at the "Off Topic" forum. You guys really need girl friends or mistresses or something. Why not plan like an on-line Bush bashing a-thon! Set up a web site, get sponsors and at least try and get money for it. LOL!
Do you want to be my girlfriend?
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 09:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:

Quote:
supr_duc1 - 3/6/2006 5:33 AM

Just spent the last 9 months in the Middle East
Must have been some pregnancy... we look forward to seeing pics of the baby.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 10:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Do you want to be my girlfriend?
He is the one to talk. He can't wait to get on line to post like a whore as soon as he gets back to the land of the living.

Shabad, I think you are 2 late. He probably is already someone's girlfriend a few times over - 9 months in the sand? What would a bunch of guys with all the hormone do with one another?

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 11:12 AM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

^^^^ ASS CLOWNS STILL OWN THE BOARD ^^^^

Welcome back supr_duc1, did you do the Merc thing
or just some business?

Didn't happen too bump into Alfa/Bob did ya?
He signed for 1 more tour, crazy fucker.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006, 11:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Quoted: 61 Post(s)

Quote:
elau - 3/6/2006 12:47 PM

Shabad, I think you are 2 late. He probably is already someone's girlfriend a few times over - 9 months in the sand? What would a bunch of guys with all the hormone do with one another?
100 go over........

50 couples come back.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in