Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: I hate gum...

prolly a teenager, Young, dumb and full of gum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006, 02:35 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
30-98 - 3/4/2006 3:10 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 3/4/2006 3:39 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 3/4/2006 2:25 PM

Nothing like this story: http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006602280320
Quote:
At the DIA on Friday, a mischievous 12-year-old boy visiting the museum with a school group took a piece of barely chewed Wrigley's Extra Polar Ice out of his mouth and stuck it on Helen Frankenthaler's 1963 abstract painting "The Bay," damaging one of the most important modern paintings in the museum's collection and a landmark picture in the artist's output.

Though the picture, acquired by the DIA in 1965 and worth an estimated $1.5 million,....
Dumb kid should have said his actions were an artistic statement in their own right. "I'm protesting the haughty, exclusionist cabal of lunatics and Wormwood addicts that have created these sanctified halls of repugnant idol worship".

Not to cavil needlessly but I believe,though my memory be faulty,I believe absinthe had been replaced in the '50's and '60's by the more pedestrian hallucinations of LSD and "tea"and that the wormwood you cite was restricted to late 19th and early 20th cent,"bohemians"and those who emulated their doings.
Cavil? No. Pedantic? Maybe. But one thing is for sure,
You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!!

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 09:55 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Here is the problem:
Quote:
Though museum officials were upset, they didn't yell at the student or discipline him. At first, Hart tried to explain to him the museum's role in preserving cultural and visual history. "I knew that probably wouldn't make any sense to him, so I asked him what kind of music he liked," said Hart.

"He said he liked rap, so I said, 'Well, you know what rock 'n' roll is,' and he did, so I said, 'Can you imagine if somebody had messed up the beat in rock and roll so you didn't have any rhythm in rap.' And he looked at me, and he got it immediately."
This reeks of polical correctness and it also shows the mental capacity of today's youth. How stupid can it get when someone has to use "rap" as a reference, a model or what life revolves around?????
Kids are poisoned, grown ups are fucked up and have no sense of direction, ethics and can't even stand up to assholes. They are spinless jellies in the clenches of political correctness...
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Feb 2004
Vehicle: 02 ML 320
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Shabah - 3/5/2006 11:55 AM

Here is the problem:
Quote:
Though museum officials were upset, they didn't yell at the student or discipline him. At first, Hart tried to explain to him the museum's role in preserving cultural and visual history. "I knew that probably wouldn't make any sense to him, so I asked him what kind of music he liked," said Hart.

"He said he liked rap, so I said, 'Well, you know what rock 'n' roll is,' and he did, so I said, 'Can you imagine if somebody had messed up the beat in rock and roll so you didn't have any rhythm in rap.' And he looked at me, and he got it immediately."
This reeks of polical correctness and it also shows the mental capacity of today's youth. How stupid can it get when someone has to use "rap" as a reference, a model or what life revolves around?????
Kids are poisoned, grown ups are fucked up and have no sense of direction, ethics and can't even stand up to assholes. They are spinless jellies in the clenches of political correctness...

The world is full of stupid people. you would be surprised how many college students cant explain why we have season, and how many people dont know when WWII started or ended. It shocks me sometimes on how some people get into college or even how they manage to breath. I was reading the newspaper and they where talking about how many college students didnt understand how to balance a check book. I could go on and on but the more i think about how many stupid people there are it depresses me.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 03:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

How do you balance a check book?[:p][:D]

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 03:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

I guess I should be happy that I never went beyond third grade...
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 05:32 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Andrew2004az - 3/6/2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Here is the problem:
Quote:

The world is full of stupid people. you would be surprised how many college students cant explain why we have season, and how many people dont know when WWII started or ended. It shocks me sometimes on how some people get into college or even how they manage to breath. I was reading the newspaper and they where talking about how many college students didnt understand how to balance a check book. I could go on and on but the more i think about how many stupid people there are it depresses me.
It depresses me that some college kids not only have problems with their cheque books,but they don't know the difference between breath/breathe or were/where.Some stupid people don't even know that sentences start with a capital letter.

Anyway,getting back to your original post,perhaps someone left gum on your car bacause they think you are a 'juicy fruit'.Just a thawt![;)]

post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
deathrattle - 3/5/2006 7:32 PM

Quote:
Andrew2004az - 3/6/2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Here is the problem:
Quote:

It depresses me that some college kids not only have problems with their cheque books,but they don't know the difference between breath/breathe or were/where.Some stupid people don't even know that sentences start with a capital letter.

Anyway,getting back to your original post,perhaps someone left gum on your car bacause they think you are a 'juicy fruit'.Just a thawt![;)]

lol sorry i was on my other computer and the monitor is going bad and for some reason my black font shows up as white, so its a bit hard to read and see things in general. and not capitalizing letters is my trade mark..
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

(Thread Starter)

heres a screen shoot its really strange...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46_1812457_35200674606PM.jpg (21.9 KB, 39 views)
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 03-05-2006, 05:57 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

^^^^^

Yeah, that is hard to read![:)]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in