Firsts - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 06:53 AM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
snips's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
Posts: 1,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Firsts

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=2006602280320

Damned kids, always putting their mess everywhere.

Freude am fahren!
snips is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 06:53 AM
Premium Member
 
ttaleric's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: ML430
Location: SC,NC,GA,VA
Posts: 2,662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Premium Member
Send a message via AIM to ttaleric
RE: Firsts

Okay.. This is really bad.. When I was younger 12-13 years old. There was this house being built and one of my friends and I (were under the influence) took a dump in this house's elevator shaft... The owner of the house had some sort of disease where he could not walk, the house was just being framed and walled.. No carpet or anything, so I don’t feel too bad…

1996 C220 SOLD
1999 ML430 SOLD
09 Nissan Titan 4x4 LE SOLD
12 F150 4x4 FX4
12 Ducati Streetfighter (street)
07 Yamaha R6 (track)
ttaleric is offline  
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Boring Cars...meh!
 
Nutz 4 Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Location: Maui
Posts: 15,979
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
RE: Firsts



http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
Nutz 4 Benz is offline  
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 07:37 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
dtkw's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 86 560SEL
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,324
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Firsts

Didn't you check everything before they leave? Oh, were you late because of the weather condition?
dtkw is offline  
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 08:10 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: Firsts

Quote:
asianml - 3/2/2006 7:31 AM

Alright, I'll make it short and quick.

A few years ago we built our house.

The minute it was finished, and the builders cleaned up the place, and left, I ran right into the master bath and took a dump.

Yup! The first dump in the house, and more importantly the master bath.[^][:D]
Ok, there were builders working on your house for months. They were eating burritos, hamburgers, whatever--and you think that you were the first to take a dump there?? Yeah right! Those guys had your toilets filled before the water was even connected. You're lucky they didn't use the big paint buckets as make-shift toilets.[xx(]
Jillian80 is offline  
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 12:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Naomilla2.0's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Location: Level 42
Posts: 4,717
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Firsts

Quote:
Nutz 4 Benz - 3/2/2006 9:07 AM


^^^
nice butt...[|)]

.
.
.
.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

.
Naomilla2.0 is offline  
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Firsts

Quote:
asianml - 3/2/2006 8:41 AM

Quote:
deathrattle - 3/2/2006 8:39 AM


My kids occaisionally crapped in the bath while they were getting bathed-but they grew out of it by the time they learned to walk.
If this is a fetish you have developed,you can get counselling.[xx(][;)]
No it's not a fetish.

Just sharing a "first" story. That'll be the last time until we build another house.
Write us back after you have sex for the first time and no, we're not talking about the first time having sex when you was alone![:D]
cmitch is offline  
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
asianml's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 11,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Firsts

Quote:
Jillian80 - 3/2/2006 10:10 AM

Quote:
asianml - 3/2/2006 7:31 AM

Alright, I'll make it short and quick.

A few years ago we built our house.

The minute it was finished, and the builders cleaned up the place, and left, I ran right into the master bath and took a dump.

Yup! The first dump in the house, and more importantly the master bath.[^][:D]
Ok, there were builders working on your house for months. They were eating burritos, hamburgers, whatever--and you think that you were the first to take a dump there?? Yeah right! Those guys had your toilets filled before the water was even connected. You're lucky they didn't use the big paint buckets as make-shift toilets.[xx(]
We had the toilets installed last.

And we made them use the port-a-potty.

My dad would go there everyday, and make sure they didn't mess up.[:D][^]

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

asianml is offline  
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
asianml's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 11,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Firsts

Quote:
cmitchprint - 3/2/2006 2:15 PM

Quote:
asianml - 3/2/2006 8:41 AM

Quote:
deathrattle - 3/2/2006 8:39 AM


My kids occaisionally crapped in the bath while they were getting bathed-but they grew out of it by the time they learned to walk.
If this is a fetish you have developed,you can get counselling.[xx(][;)]
No it's not a fetish.

Just sharing a "first" story. That'll be the last time until we build another house.
Write us back after you have sex for the first time and no, we're not talking about the first time having sex when you was alone![:D]
Your wife should have some stories to tell then.[:D]


Wait, she just gave birth...right?

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

asianml is offline  
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: Firsts

Quote:
asianml - 3/2/2006 5:30 PM

Quote:
Jillian80 - 3/2/2006 10:10 AM

Quote:
asianml - 3/2/2006 7:31 AM

Alright, I'll make it short and quick.

A few years ago we built our house.

The minute it was finished, and the builders cleaned up the place, and left, I ran right into the master bath and took a dump.

Yup! The first dump in the house, and more importantly the master bath.[^][:D]
Ok, there were builders working on your house for months. They were eating burritos, hamburgers, whatever--and you think that you were the first to take a dump there?? Yeah right! Those guys had your toilets filled before the water was even connected. You're lucky they didn't use the big paint buckets as make-shift toilets.[xx(]
We had the toilets installed last.

And we made them use the port-a-potty.

My dad would go there everyday, and make sure they didn't mess up.
Ha! Even more reason for the workers to use half-full paint buckets to drop off the kids. My ex owns a survey company--the shit (no pun intended) they pulled would disgust you.[xx(][xx(]
Jillian80 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome