What a drive that was. Ultimate driving machine it is.
However, I noticed a change in my driving habit upon putting myself behind the wheel of brand spanking new E60 M5.
1. Neglected to use turn signals
2. Unnecessarily weaved in and out of traffic
3. Tailgated frequently
4. Used the horns and high beam flashes in the fast lane
5. Burned rubber everytime the light changed green
6. Always tried to beat the light and if I didn't I slammed on the brakes
7. Had to make the tires screech everytime I made a turn
8. Had this uncotrollable urge to use the cellphone while driving
All in all, great driving experience but I cannot accept the changes in my driving manners. I am particularly distressed about observations 1 and 8. I'm gonna take it back on Monday and reclaim my 560SEL. I'll spend tomorrow fiddling with the chip trying to rollback the odometer.
a quick stop at Cold Spring with Hudson River in the background [:)]