LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
anyone willing to help me w/a small penis?

I'm looking at enlarging my penis here in my pants... It's been out of action for close to 10 years, enlargement price is $400,000... I was in the pawning industry for 14 years before I went into Salvation Army.
The 0/5 P/L shows a growth of whole nine yards...

I'm not looking for a $400K investment.. I'm looking for an $80K investment as up front money for the wanks. I'll take the rest of the length onto myself... I haven't done anymore ivestigation into the procedure in question, since I haven't the means to barge in... I will however hire anyone I need to pee over the books of this company should someone want to invest. I wouldn't make any bad boners with someone else's money... To the prospective investor, I could make penis sharing avalible to you on top of the repayment of the 80,000...

I know my penis is no moose cock... But I want something that will help me pull this thing out, without another BJ... I'm haveing a bitch of a time finding and keeping a penis for a blowjob (which is why I'm desperate). If I can find it, I know I can make my penis grow, and not worry about anyone but <a href = "http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/ml430/tool.jpg">the wanks on ThrillKill</a>...

Anyway, that's my schlong, worth a schwing since I have no clue as to where else to stick this... Advice from anyone would be most GREATful as well...

Dick

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Boring Cars...meh!

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
RE: anyone willing to help me w/a small penis?

How much you want for your 560SEL?[:D]

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
(Thread Starter)

Ok, I'm the first one to admit that was mean.
I am known to have a mean streak that can be unleashed with a good bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a perfectly cooked steak.

On a more serious note:

Dear theRazz aka Rich,

you are shooting yourself in the foot with each new post in <a href = "http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1250602&start=1&fid=46">the other thread</a>. Each new post by you raise more red flags for the potential investor.

I take it you are a free spirit and are not willing conform to conventions but when it comes down to matters regarding business and money, my advise is to stick with the tried and tested customs. Nothing is more conservative and conventional than the act of lending money. You do not win the hearts of potential investors by alienating the rest of the world with your maverick attitude.

I know you have been through a lot already and perhaps you went through yet another straw that broke the camel's back moment.
Do keep it together, however, even in the toughest of times. If you have an exprerience in the army, you should surely know how to handle high-stress situations. Look back to the thread you started at the very end of last year and read through many of the feedbacks given by the fellow members - deep down we are all supportive of you and nobody likes to see you fail.

Whereas some responses to your $80,000 loan thread may seem sarcastic and patronizing to you, there is a lot of truth in their feedback. One of the responses you elicited was that everybody is your boss once you own your business. Nothing can be more true than that concise statement. You have to treat everybody the way you state that you would treat your customers. Can you do that? You may have to rethink what you have said about the whole world needing readjusting as opposed to yourself.

Just think back at times when your life was working out - if indeed you were given full rein of the towing company in NYC, think what made it work for you. Did you carry on with the same attitude that you display here on this forum? I doubt it. It sounds like you worked hard, did the right thing and earned the respect of your ailing boss as well as others who did business with you.

Anyways, that's about all I can say for now.

Good luck, the rest is up to you.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 08:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby

And for your problem.......

Attached Images

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 09:48 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1984 280SEL AMG
Send a message via MSN to TheRazz Send a message via Yahoo to TheRazz

Naomilla, I can be a real sweetheart... I'm a literal person... Sometimes, I take things a bit to much so... It's one of my short commings... I should be more understanding. Yes, I've fucked up... I've fucked up so many times and I never listened to anyone about my fuck up's... I've done so much fucking up in my life, that it'll take an act of god to fix... I've done a lot of soul searching in the past 3 or so years, since the birth of my son.. I look at him, and I hope for his sake he doesn't FUCK UP as much as I have in the past... I want something more to hand to him than all my past fuck up's when I'm ready to retire(or die, whichever comes first)... I've become a bit of a cynic in recent years, mostly due to MY inability to keep jobs, or stay in the military...

I just want a chance to make my life better, for me, and my son... I apologise to all of you, for my dickish behavior...

1984 280SEL AMG
1984 F250 Diesel
1992 F.O.R.D. Explorer
1997 F.O.R.D. Expadition
1972 F250 (57K origanal)
1980 Suzuki GS750ET
Razz

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own (Mythbusters)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in