LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
The selling out of America

Wow! I am surprised no one brought up the selling of America by the Bush Administrations. I am so seething mad after I heard the news. Is this country really getting so low that we lost all of self esteem? Maybe Michael Moore had some degree of truth in this movie that Bush sleeps with the Arabs, huh? Letting the UAE to run our ports, in my eyes, is no different than handing our National security to the enemies on a silver platter. And HSA is going to over look the security of the ports? What a focking joke.

The Gang of Four needs to be imprisoned, better yet, stand in front of the firing squad for high treason.

So, what do you focking Bush lovers have to say about this? He blatantly sells out this country right under your nose. Are you happy now? Personally I would love to see another 9/11 so I can say “I told you so�!! Again.

How do you think this Administration is going look at the families of our fallen soldiers in the eyes? Ooops, I forgot, they don’t really give a rat’s arse of the American people. How forgetful of me.

You focking lemmings, hope you happy now. Soon we will be flying the UAE flag.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: The selling out of America

UAE is not the enemy of the USA elau, but I agree that the UAE should not do business with the USA when it comes to strategic matters such as controlling ports. The argument that a terrorist was from the UAE makes the UAE suspect does not hold water.
At this juncture of history, the UAE must understand the deep seated hatred American have towards Arabs right now. They should have backed off from this deal and went elsewhere.
post #3 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:05 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

post #4 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:06 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005

I hope they don't let it pass.It looks like it may get canned.We dont even own the things anyway.They belong to some company in london.How long hes London operated these ports anyway,this is the first time I have heard of that.
When you say you want another attack just so you can say"I told you so"maybe it will be your loved ones this time.You are a very sick person.Maybe if it does happen the world might get lucky and you are the first one dead.

1962 300SL roadster
2003 ML500
post #5 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby

Personally I would love to see another 9/11 so I can say “I told you so�!! Again.

Politics aside, WTF!
post #6 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:10 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
elau - 2/20/2006 8:53 PM

So, what do you focking Bush lovers have to say about this? He blatantly sells out this country right under your nose. Are you happy now?
No one can deny that the first order of business of the Bush Administration after 9/11 was to get all of Osama's relatives and buddies out of the country, fast. Even though there was a prohibition against flying at the time.

Then, once that was done, the plans against Iraq became the focus. Proud moments indeed..

post #7 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:28 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2005

Quote:
elau - 2/20/2006 8:53 PM

Wow! I am surprised no one brought up the selling of America by the Bush Administrations. I am so seething mad after I heard the news. Is this country really getting so low that we lost all of self esteem? Maybe Michael Moore had some degree of truth in this movie that Bush sleeps with the Arabs, huh? Letting the UAE to run our ports, in my eyes, is no different than handing our National security to the enemies on a silver platter. And HSA is going to over look the security of the ports? What a focking joke.

The Gang of Four needs to be imprisoned, better yet, stand in front of the firing squad for high treason.

So, what do you focking Bush lovers have to say about this? He blatantly sells out this country right under your nose. Are you happy now? Personally I would love to see another 9/11 so I can say “I told you so�!! Again.

How do you think this Administration is going look at the families of our fallen soldiers in the eyes? Ooops, I forgot, they don’t really give a rat’s arse of the American people. How forgetful of me.

You focking lemmings, hope you happy now. Soon we will be flying the UAE flag.

Have you ever thought about getting professional help for your deranged mind?You are nothing but a terrorist sympathizer.I DO NOT condone what they are doing, but wishing for people you dont know probably women and little children to DIE,just so you can strut around like a idiot and say "I told you so"
post #8 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:32 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL

Bar room brawl approaching.
post #9 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:32 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: 84 300sd 85 300 sd 85 300sdl 03 745il bmw 65 mustang 67 mustang, 86 mustang cvt, 91 dodge stealth

I am a LOT more worried about Ex Prez Clinton selling us out to China. Steal or technology, force down our military aircraft, human rights abuses... What does Big Bill do? Gives them most favored nation status... Sure He wasn't paid off. My cousin is in Iraq and another cousin got the DFC for service in Desert storm, I would be willing to bet very few of the complainers have any family in the military. If you did you would understand that there is more than winning the battle to defeat terrorism, there is winning the hearts and minds of other Arab nations. You cannot do this without some trust. My cousin is attatched to a division of the Iraqi soldiers 4 Americans commanding a division of "the enemy" and yes the quotes are for effect. I find it funny that the Liberals were all for the war, at first... shows they are spineless.I would much rather fight the enemy with a gun in my hands in his country than wait for him to kill thousands of civillians in a terrorist attack on my home soil. And for any one of you who WISH for another 9/11 may God or Allah be with you because 99.999% of ther rest of us would rather see you dead.
post #10 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
gdstealth - 2/20/2006 9:32 PM

I am a LOT more worried about Ex Prez Clinton selling us out to China. Steal or technology, force down our military aircraft, human rights abuses... What does Big Bill do? Gives them most favored nation status... Sure He wasn't paid off. My cousin is in Iraq and another cousin got the DFC for service in Desert storm, I would be willing to bet very few of the complainers have any family in the military. If you did you would understand that there is more than winning the battle to defeat terrorism, there is winning the hearts and minds of other Arab nations. You cannot do this without some trust. My cousin is attatched to a division of the Iraqi soldiers 4 Americans commanding a division of "the enemy" and yes the quotes are for effect. I find it funny that the Liberals were all for the war, at first... shows they are spineless.I would much rather fight the enemy with a gun in my hands in his country than wait for him to kill thousands of civillians in a terrorist attack on my home soil. And for any one of you who WISH for another 9/11 may God or Allah be with you because 99.999% of ther rest of us would rather see you dead.
Did you ask Rice, about what I highlighted from your text, to do just that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in