The selling out of America - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:44 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 84 300sd 85 300 sd 85 300sdl 03 745il bmw 65 mustang 67 mustang, 86 mustang cvt, 91 dodge stealth
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: The selling out of America

You can hear it first hand from those who are there or you can believe the Liberal media who routinely misrepresent what is happening. Liberals believe the media.I have heard the stories fromt he guys on the ground.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
When you say you want another attack just so you can say"I told you so"maybe it will be your loved ones this time.You are a very sick person.Maybe if it does happen the world might get lucky and you are the first one dead.
Indeed I am. How do you guess? Really, I am no sicker than the ones who send our young men and women to get killed and maimed in a sand box.

Come to think of it, maybe one of your loved ones get the "lotto" next time. See if you still back Bush?

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #13 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
gdstealth - 2/20/2006 9:44 PM

You can hear it first hand from those who are there or you can believe the Liberal media who routinely misrepresent what is happening. Liberals believe the media.I have heard the stories fromt he guys on the ground.
Relax, liberal and uptight media are mostly wrong because they all have agendas...

The kids on the ground are the one that will take shit for the most part. Unfrotunatly that's their job and they are not supposed to be part of the bigger picture since the politicians in all their wisdom think that it's their realm.
post #14 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:51 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: 84 300sd 85 300 sd 85 300sdl 03 745il bmw 65 mustang 67 mustang, 86 mustang cvt, 91 dodge stealth

From what I have heard, our wonderful media goes out of the way NOT to report any good news, or news about the massive humanitarian effort that is going on in Iraq, Afganistan, and Africa.According to my cousin who has been there and, has now gone back, the people in Afganistan, for the most part love the US and are happy to be freed from the opression of the Taliban. The Iraqis also are turning the corner. Yes there are still mercinaries from other countries and many Iraqis who will fight us but the majority realize we are NOT the enemy and are cooperating with US forces
post #15 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
gdstealth - 2/20/2006 9:44 PM

What guys and what ground? What the heck are you talking about? You mean the guys on the ground of the ports? What has the guys on the grounds have to do with Liberal media?

The entire Federal Government thinks it's a good thing to let the Arabs run our ports, or at least the ones who supported Bush. They even cut short of the 45 days needed for the review. They want to ram rod this through. Is it a good thing?

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #16 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
gdstealth - 2/20/2006 9:51 PM

From what I have heard, our wonderful media goes out of the way NOT to report any good news, or news about the massive humanitarian effort that is going on in Iraq, Afganistan, and Africa.According to my cousin who has been there and, has now gone back, the people in Afganistan, for the most part love the US and are happy to be freed from the opression of the Taliban. The Iraqis also are turning the corner. Yes there are still mercinaries from other countries and many Iraqis who will fight us but the majority realize we are NOT the enemy and are cooperating with US forces
Dude, there will always be someone who like the U.S., and some don't. Right now, the majority of people in the ME don't. Iraq is only one piece of the big puzzle.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #17 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 08:00 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005

Quote:
elau - 2/20/2006 9:47 PM

Quote:
When you say you want another attack just so you can say"I told you so"maybe it will be your loved ones this time.You are a very sick person.Maybe if it does happen the world might get lucky and you are the first one dead.
Indeed I am. How do you guess? Really, I am no sicker than the ones who send our young men and women to get killed and maimed in a sand box.

Come to think of it, maybe one of your loved ones get the "lotto" next time. See if you still back Bush?
Where do you see that I back bush?I only pointed out how your mind is warped.All you do is sit in your chair and preach how you want Americans to die, just so you can act even stupider than you are now which is prety damn stupid.
If any one I know dies it is because they volunteered,and not act like a yellow belly coward that you are, saying O woe is me I sure hope they kill some more civilians.

1962 300SL roadster
2003 ML500
post #18 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 08:03 PM
BenzWorld Member

By the way I do not belive Americans hate Arabs, we hate Terrorists! White, Black, Arab ,or Christian, A real American hates those who will kill innocent civilians.Yes I know I will now hear about all of the innocents killed when we went into Iraq. Two sentance answer... WE DON'T PUT OUR MILITARY TARGETS IN THE MIDDLE OF CIVILIAN NEIGHBORHOODS! NO HUMAN SHIELDS. I would like to believe Americans,as a whole beileve in the sanctity of life.
post #19 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Let me get this straight, you are no more better than me. Yes, at least I have the balls to say what's on my mind.

If you have to argue on the internet, you are already a loser.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #20 of 112 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 08:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 2/20/2006 9:03 PM

UAE is not the enemy of the USA elau, but I agree that the UAE should not do business with the USA when it comes to strategic matters such as controlling ports. The argument that a terrorist was from the UAE makes the UAE suspect does not hold water.
At this juncture of history, the UAE must understand the deep seated hatred American have towards Arabs right now. They should have backed off from this deal and went elsewhere.
OMG, I agree with Shabah! Does this mean I'm a terrorist?

And no, it's not about Bush. I have a feeling that if we looked at every revolutionary movement in the world today we would find some nutty freaking Americans sending money or fighting or both. Think Lindh. Because some nutcase from UAE was involved in 9/11 etc does not mean that UAE is involved as a matter of state policy.

Give it a rest.

Bot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in