Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Fuel for Growth
This is a good article if you are thinking of either investing or build a supporting business for such fuel.
Here are my questions:
1. What the total yearly gasoline consumption in the US? (The article mentions a maxing out of 15 billion gallons of ethanol a year)
2. I know that Brazil uses it, can someone describe their infrastructure? Collection, refinery, distribution, retail and environmental impact...
3. For you economists, what would be a pricing model that you think will work?
4. For you gearheads, what does it take to convert existing vehicles to ethanol?
5. You choose a question for your post and let's explore...