What do you think about the attacks of 9/11? - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

View Poll Results: What do you think about the attacks of 9/11?
The administration was caught unaware 12 27.91%
The administration had info, but failed to "connect the dots" 17 39.53%
The administration knew specifics, but failed to prevent in time 2 4.65%
The administration knew, but allowed it to happen anyway 1 2.33%
The administration knew of the attacks and acted to enable them 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 07:10 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: What do you think about the attacks of 9/11?

Quote:
deathrattle - 2/16/2006 9:03 AM

I think it should be compulsory to attend a polling station and fill out a slip,but one of the options should be:

"All politicians are self serving lying busy bodies and I have no respect for any of you.I don't give a fuck who wins this excuse for democracy"
That's okay but a tad complicated for most folks who don't vote anyway.

How about, "None of the above." It would work for all elections and ballot initiatives.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 07:39 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

^^^^^^

In the UK,at the count we have a category called "spoiled ballots".This can mean that the mark is unclear,or more than one box has been checked or in my case a large penis and balls has been scribbled across the slip.I like to try to liven up the drudgery of the counters.When I grow up,I may amend my contribution to a line of philosophical thought,a handy household hint or perhaps a Limerick.[8D]
post #33 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 07:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
deathrattle - 2/16/2006 9:39 AM

^^^^^^

In the UK,at the count we have a category called "spoiled ballots".This can mean that the mark is unclear,or more than one box has been checked or in my case a large penis and balls has been scribbled across the slip.I like to try to liven up the drudgery of the counters.When I grow up,I may amend my contribution to a line of philosophical thought,a handy household hint or perhaps a Limerick.[8D]
In your case, Floridians would suspect a well-hung chad.

B
post #34 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 08:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think that on 9/11 those planes with their Muslim pilots were peacefully fying around when the EVIL Bush administration suddenly and violently waved the twin towers around to swat them out of the skies.

It was a device similar to a voodoo replica of the whole scene that George used to commit the racist act. While the method was odious, the purpose was noble and we should all be impressed he did the whole thing behind his back while pretending to read stories with school children.

Such super-villainy can only come from gay hating, racist, upper caste republican, neo-nazi conservatives and their welfare and redistributionist loathing constituents.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #35 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 08:58 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 2008 CLK63 Black Series, 2008 Cayenne GTS

Quote:
lovemyc280 - 2/16/2006 2:54 AM

Quote:
chiphomme - 2/15/2006 10:40 PM

Quote:
Shane - 2/15/2006 9:52 PM

The planners of 9/11 should be hunted down and destroyed without pity, while at the same time the American gov't. should be spending a fair fortune to keep Americans safe within their borders.

Instead...

We occupied a rogue country with oil and no sustainable terrorist links while totally ignoring American bound shipping containers, air freight, etc. in hope that another attack would allow the complete repeal of any left over civil liberties. Great politics but disastrous for a nation that brags as being a beacon for democracy.

Americans are pawns in the name of fear.

Oh please do tell us how you would have dealt with Iraq.
How bout telling us how you would have dealt with Osama Bin Laden? Bush sure didn't.

Bush didn't? Invading Afghanistan? Cornering him under a rock in Pakistan? Yeah I know, you would have talked OBL out of hiding and had him turn himself in.

post #36 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 09:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

Quote:
azimuth - 2/16/2006 10:09 AM

I think that on 9/11 those planes with their Muslim pilots were peacefully fying around when the EVIL Bush administration suddenly and violently waved the twin towers around to swat them out of the skies.

It was a device similar to a voodoo replica of the whole scene that George used to commit the racist act. While the method was odious, the purpose was noble and we should all be impressed he did the whole thing behind his back while pretending to read stories with school children.

Such super-villainy can only come from gay hating, racist, upper caste republican, neo-nazi conservatives and their welfare and redistributionist loathing constituents.
LMAO
post #37 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
430 - 2/16/2006 11:19 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 2/16/2006 10:09 AM

I think that on 9/11 those planes with their Muslim pilots were peacefully flying around when the EVIL Bush administration suddenly and violently waved the twin towers around to swat them out of the skies.

LMAO
But wait, I've only just begun to reveal the insidious plan for cosmic dominion authored by Karl Rove.

In a feat of super-human labial contortion skill, Bush used the same voodoo principle to cause the pentagon to swallow another airliner piloted by a Saudi and his peace loving associates by creating an oral pentagonal shape and deeply drawing a black magic breath.

But wait, there's more. The plane, also piloted by our Middle Eastern allies of peace, which went down prematurely, was only abortively short of it's mark because while that EVIL Bush is admirably treacherous in his EVILtude, he is also notably clumsy. He dropped his diminuative device of aviation voodoo misdeeds on the floor while attempting a fancy 'loop the loop' move to entertain himself with the peril and terror of the common folk with which he hoped to manipulate the remaining population.

Haliburton sucks.

Oil is Satan.

Pass the donuts.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #38 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:13 PM
~BANNED~

Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

"The administration planned the attacks, and pinned it on Islamic terrorists"

Are the ten votes so far for the above category attempts at humour or serious?

Any of those voters care to expand on their motive?

post #39 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:15 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: Perlmuttgrau 300SEL
Send a message via MSN to am3037

Quote:
Botnst - 2/17/2006 11:52 PM

I'm glad the majority of apathetic yo-yos stay away from the ballot. I encourage everybody who thinks voting is a burdensome chore to stay home instead of vote. We don't need your sorry asses voting on issues that are too complex for you to understand or that are unimportant to you.
See thats just where it falls to bits. All the smart people who should vote, think to themselves, "nah, only the smart people are going to vote today, I've got nothing to worry about. Its not like those welfare bludging assholes are going to get up and vote"...but every other smart voter believes that too, and before ya know it, POW. Four more years!

Cheers,
Aaron

Pearl Grey 300SEL.
HK import, 103,000miles.
post #40 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
deathrattle - 2/16/2006 1:13 PM

"The administration planned the attacks, and pinned it on Islamic terrorists"

Are the ten votes so far for the above category attempts at humour or serious?

Any of those voters care to expand on their motive?
They are the administration apologists reflecting their embarrassment and insecurity at having the administration bungle every single issue. They try to deflect attention by being ridiculous.

OBK #35

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in