What do you think about the attacks of 9/11? - Page 14 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

View Poll Results: What do you think about the attacks of 9/11?
The administration was caught unaware 12 27.91%
The administration had info, but failed to "connect the dots" 17 39.53%
The administration knew specifics, but failed to prevent in time 2 4.65%
The administration knew, but allowed it to happen anyway 1 2.33%
The administration knew of the attacks and acted to enable them 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 01:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: What do you think about the attacks of 9/11?

Quote:
old300D - 2/20/2006 11:03 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 2/19/2006 9:00 PM

Quote:
Fulcrum525 - 2/19/2006 5:35 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 2/19/2006 5:30 PM
funny, seriously though, before you label this as another consperacy theory look at the pure facts of the incident. Most importantly, why is there no wreckage from the plane strewn all over the place in any of the photos that we have seen?
Was there aviation wreckage from the WTC?
They supposely even found an ID from a dead hijacker as well as lots of bodies unburned]. The Pentagon "fire" theory does not hold up. Jet fuel fires are not capable of burning aluminum, and certainly not steel engines. The damage to the building was inconsistent with what a 757 would do, and the 757 was incapable of manuvering to strike the building in the manner that happened. Maybe land on the roof, but no way striking the side.
I didn't know that Al wouldn't burn if covered in Jet A. that should surprise an awful lot of men who have fought fires on aircraft carriers, as they watched what they thought were airplanes burn-up in the fuel fires.

Have you read the 9/11 Report? Would you suppose that all of those people were duped? By whom? Why?

Let's hear this conspiracy threshed-out. I want to know who the members are and why they did it and how they were able to get so many people to go along with it. I mean thousands of people work in the Pentagon. You can bet your ass that an order to shoot down a civilian aircraft would have had to go up and down the chain of command before the order was issued. That means every step had to be brought into the conspiracy.

For the rest of it, get thee to Snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Maybe snopes.com is part of the conspiracy! Of course! Here is proof: Nobody has ever denied the accusation that snopes.com is a Halliburton Company!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 02:49 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:

Quote:
funny, seriously though, before you label this as another consperacy theory look at the pure facts of the incident. Most importantly, why is there no wreckage from the plane strewn all over the place in any of the photos that we have seen?
This is a pic of a 757 of a plane crash.Where the hell is the plane? If you understood some of the basic principals of of the forces involved on impact it should be quite clear.
Attached Images

1962 300SL roadster
2003 ML500
post #133 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 02:52 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL

Quote:
v8crazy - 2/21/2006 9:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:
This is a pic of a 757 of a plane crash.Where the hell is the plane? If you understood some of the basic principals of of the forces involved on impact it should be quite clear.
You either have finely tuned sense of irony or you have forgotten to post the image.
post #134 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 02:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
jjl - 2/20/2006 4:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
You either have finely tuned sense of irony or you have forgotten to post the image.
That is funny.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #135 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 02:57 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ummm I can see it. Benzworld is the only site that I know if that you have to post text and then it adds Image

1962 300SL roadster
2003 ML500
post #136 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
(Thread Starter)

Nothing I've read suggests that only the outside was damaged, however the wings would have made significant damage to the exterior, which didn't happen. Snopes maintains they folded and followed the fuselage, but physics simply doesn't work that way -- the wings would have come forward and left huge gouges all along the front wall.

As a matter of fact, the Pentagon is quite tough, and it is unlikely that the soft nose of a plane would make through 3 rings of the building.

Snopes makes only hand-waving arguments that seem quite weak. It certainly doesn't address any of the assertions I've made. I also understand the Pentagon is equipped with anti-missile batteries which should have made an aerial approach impossible...

OBK #35

post #137 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 03:01 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL

Quote:
v8crazy - 2/21/2006 9:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ummm I can see it

So can I now. I withdraw my smart alec remark.
post #138 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 03:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
old300D - 2/20/2006 4:59 PM

Nothing I've read suggests that only the outside was damaged, however the wings would have made significant damage to the exterior, which didn't happen. Snopes maintains they folded and followed the fuselage, but physics simply doesn't work that way -- the wings would have come forward and left huge gouges all along the front wall.

As a matter of fact, the Pentagon is quite tough, and it is unlikely that the soft nose of a plane would make through 3 rings of the building.

Snopes makes only hand-waving arguments that seem quite weak. It certainly doesn't address any of the assertions I've made. I also understand the Pentagon is equipped with anti-missile batteries which should have made an aerial approach impossible...
Okay, you win, you're the best. It must have Bin a coconut Laden sparrow.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #139 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 03:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
jjl - 2/20/2006 5:01 PM

Quote:
v8crazy - 2/21/2006 9:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ummm I can see it

So can I now. I withdraw my smart alec remark.
Withdraw it? Are you mad?
post #140 of 164 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 03:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
old300D - 2/20/2006 4:59 PM

Okay, let's assume you are correct. In fact, let's make no assumption whatsoever.

How do we know that anything happened to the WTC, the Pentagon and some fallow field in Pennsylvania? Unless were were actually present on the ground we cannot know for certain and even then, perhaps somebody could perpetrate an illusion. I think the way that we "know" is a sort of group consensus. So many people believe it that we believe it. Like religion used to be, but now we know we are too modern to be duped or twisted by society's pliers.

So for some reason we buy into the WTC and not the Pentagon thingy.

Why not the Pentagon thingy? How do you convince several thousands of people that something happened which actually did not happen? Some must be convinced, not merely brought into the conspiracy. Others could be brought into the conspiracy.

How many members of the 9/11 Commission are actual conspirators and how many are dupes? How do you tell which group a given member belongs to?

What was it that caused the explosion at the Pentagon? How did that conspiracy come together?

Bot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in