Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: Asking for permission to riot

Quote:
JimSmith - 2/14/2006 10:37 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 2/13/2006 11:16 PM

List the number of attacks, please. You report, I'll decide, fair and balanced.

Thank you.
Great yardstick there Bot. I suppose you might use it to establish your ability to prevent earthquake deaths in New Orleans. I mean, when was the last one that killed anyone there?...
Terrorism is a natural phenomenon? I had no idea.

You need to adjust your telepathy as I assume nothing. I ask how many attacks have occurred in the USA since 9/11/2001.

Bot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 12:15 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: Perlmuttgrau 300SEL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to am3037

Quote:
Shabah - 2/15/2006 6:47 AM

...Why should I plead for peace or to save someone that shows ingratitude?...

umm, thats why they call you 'moderates'. Not prepared to send themselves to die, but not prepared to speak up for the actions of their fellow men.

Sorry but your drivel is just farting in the wind. Its plain to see you are totally misguided, and your actions will see you and your people bashed into submission, just like every other nation the west has overwhelmed.

But really, pretending to be intellectual is just too low for a Sandbox Uni graduate like yourself. You couldnt offend me if you tried, if what you have written before is any indication.

Throw away your western icons (like your PC for starters), strap some crude pipe bombs to your your kids and send em my way. What else can you do?

You need anger management. Do they have that where you live? Are your hospitals still operational?....hehe, you piss-weak excuse for a man!

Cheers,
Aaron

Pearl Grey 300SEL.
HK import, 103,000miles.
post #123 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 05:12 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

Quote:
Botnst - 2/14/2006 10:48 PM

You need to adjust your telepathy as I assume nothing. I ask how many attacks have occurred in the USA since 9/11/2001.

Bot
Yeah. I realized you asked that exact question. The question is relatively meaningless. Which was my point. You have no evidence to suggest the intermittent pattern of attacks every ten years or so has been interrupted or affected.

There is, on the other hand, evidence that more than 2,000 US citizens have been killed and likely 10,000 others have been maimed by these people since the Iraq invasion started. I thought the guys doing that were terrorists? Like I said, you should take credit for personally making sure no one in New Orleans has died from an earthquake since 9-11. The evidence for both arguments is the same bit of data. Jim
post #124 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 05:33 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
JimSmith - 2/15/2006 7:12 AM

Quote:
Botnst - 2/14/2006 10:48 PM

Bot
Yeah. I realized you asked that exact question. The question is relatively meaningless. Which was my point. You have no evidence to suggest the intermittent pattern of attacks every ten years or so has been interrupted or affected.

There is, on the other hand, evidence that more than 2,000 US citizens have been killed and likely 10,000 others have been maimed by these people since the Iraq invasion started. I thought the guys doing that were terrorists? Like I said, you should take credit for personally making sure no one in New Orleans has died from an earthquake since 9-11. The evidence for both arguments is the same bit of data. Jim
So terrorism should be treated as a natural, periodic phenomenon.
post #125 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 07:44 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
am3037 - 2/15/2006 2:15 AM

Quote:

umm, thats why they call you 'moderates'. Not prepared to send themselves to die, but not prepared to speak up for the actions of their fellow men.

Sorry but your drivel is just farting in the wind. Its plain to see you are totally misguided, and your actions will see you and your people bashed into submission, just like every other nation the west has overwhelmed.

But really, pretending to be intellectual is just too low for a Sandbox Uni graduate like yourself. You couldnt offend me if you tried, if what you have written before is any indication.

Throw away your western icons (like your PC for starters), strap some crude pipe bombs to your your kids and send em my way. What else can you do?

You need anger management. Do they have that where you live? Are your hospitals still operational?....hehe, you piss-weak excuse for a man!
Just read back your post right here and judge for yourself who is reeking ignorance and hatred.

What I can throw away is your values good or bad. Sometimes I feel like you are right, we in the Middle East should just back up and cut the umbilical cord that you have tied around our necks. People like you are simply a disgusting excuse for us to be moderates and look for reasons and actions to protect your interests.

Pretending to be an intellectual you say? I never claimed that nor have I pretended to be superior to anyone unlike your statement that starves for attention about your weak prowess and pretentious superiority. All you could come up are suggestions for strapping bombs to my kids and you pretend to be civilized, who is the “piss-weak� excuse for a man here? I know what I can send your way asshole but why tell you, you are “smart� go figure it out…
post #126 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 07:56 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Shabah - 2/15/2006 8:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Just read back your post right here and judge for yourself who is reeking ignorance and hatred.

What I can throw away is your values good or bad. Sometimes I feel like you are right, we in the Middle East should just back up and cut the umbilical cord that you have tied around our necks. People like you are simply a disgusting excuse for us to be moderates and look for reasons and actions to protect your interests.

Pretending to be an intellectual you say? I never claimed that nor have I pretended to be superior to anyone unlike your statement that starves for attention about your weak prowess and pretentious superiority. All you could come up are suggestions for strapping bombs to my kids and you pretend to be civilized, who is the “piss-weak� excuse for a man here? I know what I can send your way asshole but why tell you, you are “smart� go figure it out…

post #127 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 11:23 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro

fuck iraq, talk about traction, abs, power streeing, wheels, rims, brakes, suspension, transmission, blah blah blah.. this is an automotive forum..

Fuel economy!! whats that??
post #128 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 01:10 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: Perlmuttgrau 300SEL
Send a message via MSN to am3037

Quote:
Shabah - 2/16/2006 12:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Its good for chafing i hear..Since you dont have underwear, you should keep it. Dont waste that last stamp. Try some under your teatowel///
Attached Images

Cheers,
Aaron

Pearl Grey 300SEL.
HK import, 103,000miles.
post #129 of 129 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 01:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: '86 190E 2.3L

Quote:
theboss - 2/15/2006 1:23 PM

fuck iraq, .
what do you think we're doing , geez u give us no credit

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
1986 190E 2.3L 135,000mi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in